Failures.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai grinned to himself while looking up. "~~~~-ah, i wish you success!" he chuckled and went back to finding the others, grinning as he victoriously messed up the wiring system of the Ferris Wheel. 

-----

"~~~~-ah. I really like you."

"WILL YOU S-STOP M-MOVING..?" ~~~~ softly yelled. Myungsoo raised one eyebrow and sat back down beside her. "T-that's all y-you can say?"

~~~~ sighed and lifted her head. She wiped her tears and fixed herself. "Myungsoo-ah.."


"I'm still your boyfriend, ~~~~-ah.." Myungsoo said softly. His words struck pain to ~~~~. He's right. And now she's the one confused. She's cheating now? Well, in Myungsoo's eyes, yes. But not really, cause Kai is her cousin, and he's just helping her out. She sighed, but when she opened to say something, the ride suddenly moved. "They've fixed it.." she blurted out. The two sat beside each other without saying a word. Just before they reached the ground, Myungsoo asked her. "Do you still like me, ~~~~-ah?" she looked at Myungsoo, his eyes hoping for a yes. The door was opened by the staff. ~~~~ immediately got off and walked away. "~~~~-ah!" He ran after her and walked by her side. He would often say 'sorry', but he never got anything in return.

"How was the...." ~~~~ just walked pass by a grinning Kai, and he frowned. He ran up to her, but she also gave her the silent treatment.

"Where were you Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked as he slung his arm over his shoulder. He just shrugged and walked away, leaving Hyejin and the rest of INFINITE confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~ crashed on her bed and covered her face with a pillow. She yelled, with the pillow still on her head. "I'm going nuts.." 

Kai knocked on her door, but she didn't answer.. "~~~~-ah.. can we talk?" he opened the door and sat on her bed. "I'm sorry. I tried... What happened?"

"Kai.. i think i should stop this. i feel guilty. in his eyes, i'm cheating on him. with you!" she mumbled under the pillow. she sat up and sighed bigtime. "But.. i want to stop chasing."

Kai titled his head, not really getting what she's saying. "If he really likes me, he'll go after me, right?" Kai nodded slowly. "So?"

~~~~ sighed again. "But i really like Myungsoo. I don't know. I'm really confused right now. He's saying that he likes me, only me. But i don't see it that way. He likes Ms. Choi. I don't want to think that he's really just using me, but the circumstances tells me otherwise. But I like him that much so i don't think i can let him go. But i'm hurting. i sound like a crazy woman, right?" Kai slowly smiled, then ended up laughing. ~~~~ ruffled her hair and lied down again.

"Can you help me?" she sat back and pouted. Kai flicked her foreh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter