Be Mine. Only Mine.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyejin-ah.."

Sungyeol approached Hyejin who started walking away, hiding her face with her hair. "Yah, don't move away.." She stopped, fixed herself then looked at Sungyeol. She beamed a smile and walked away. "Wait..."

She turned around to face Sungyeol, "Do you need something, oppa?" Sungyeol was jumping up and down from the inside, hearing Hyejin, the love of his life, call him oppa.

"Uh.. Do you.. want to.. drink some coffee?" Sungyeol mentally slapped himself, but smiled widely upon hearing her answer.

"Coffee? Oh i love coffee! Wait. Is it going to be your treat?" He chuckled and nodded. "Then let's go!" Hyejin slung her arm around Sungyeol's, and his face is as red as a tomato.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

What did just Hoya do? Wait.

"Myungsoo is not here..." i snapped my head from left to right, around the arcade, and Myungsoo can't be found. "Where did he go?" I asked Hoya who seemed to be still taken aback.

"He went out, just a moment ago. Dongwoo hyung followed him, so it's good." Woohyun said. 
"What are you guys doing here anyways? I thought you're going shopping, and you guys are going to the salon?" 
"Well, Dongwoo and I decided not to go since there were many people, and those two guys over there didn't bring their cards, so they can't go shopping."

i just mouthed an O. "Wait! Hyejin-ah!" i ran everywhere trying to look for her.

"Don't worry, noona, Sungyeol hyung is with her, i saw earlier, and she didn't look good. She looked broken."

*Hoya...*

i asked them if they know where they went, but nobody knew. she wasn't answering my calls, so i got worried. *please don't be mad at me, Hyejin-ah.. *

 

since it got awkward, everyone deciced to go home. "Sunggyu oppa, i'm sorry for ruining your night out. we shouldn't have gone." i bowed 90 degrees, but i only received a chuckle. i got up and looked at him. he was smiling at me that i can't see his eyes anymore.

"You silly girl,.." he ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks, "... you don't have to be sorry. we had fun! and don't worry about Myungsoo, he's just.. having mood swings." the other members nodded in agreement. "I'll take her home." Hoya said, and i can feel him staring at me the whole time.

"I... I... I c-can go h-home by myself.."
"No, it's getting late.."
"I c-can just call m-my butler to p-pick me up.." *why are you stuttering LEE ~~~~!?* he opened the door of the passenger seat and looked away. i sighed and went in. "See you at school noona!" Sungjong waved and the rest smiled at me.

*Where did Myungsoo go?* that was all that's on my mind. the drive on the way to my house is awkward. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOYA'S POV

Are you dumb, Lee Howon? How could you just kissed her like that? You've just gotten closer to her a week ago! What was that kiss? I mentally murdered myself for doing that. Now, things have become awkward.

"Uh.. about earlier..." she looked at me and i can feel my cheeks getting red, "I'm sorry, i didn't.. it's.. i'm sorry, ~~~~-ah.."

she smiled at me. "Don't worry, it's fine.." she looked back at the window and i felt relieved. "I'm really sorry. I hope things won't get awkward between us." she nodded gently. But still, i really feel bad for doing that. I liked it, but if this is how things are gonna be, then i want to take it back.

"Hoya..."

"Hm?"

"Does.. Does Myungsoo really have bad mood swings?" I felt my heart getting crushed into pieces. Is Myungsoo all she can see?

"~~~~-ah..."

"Oh! We're here! Thanks for the ride, Hoya. I enjoyed tonight. See you at school!" she got off and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter