I Am Your Stalker Now.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And I think we're done!" you grinned as you closed your books and gathered the papers sprawled over the table.

"Hey, ~~~~-ah, now that we're done with the project, can I take you out?" your partner asked you as you frozed and blinked at him.

"W-what?"

"Like a date!" he grinned and leaned in closer to you. he continued leaning in until a book suddenly hit his head. he yelped in pain and rubbed his head. "What was that?" he groaned and stood up. "Are you okay?" you worriedly asked him. he just nodded.

"You should go to the clinic to have it checked..." he mumbled a thank you and went out of the library.

you tilted your head and wondered where did the book came from.

you shrugged your shoulders and went to your class.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

you just got out of the locker rooms of the gym when you saw a hoobae pacing back and forth near the entrance. he looked up and smiled when he saw you. "Sunbaenim!" he bowed and smiled at you. you said hi and asked him if he needed something.

"The truth is.... sunbaenim I really like you a lot. Will you go out with me?" you blinked at him and smiled. "I'm sorry, but you already know..."

"But all I'm asking is a date, sunbaenim. I'll prove to you that I can do better!" you were about to say something to him when your phone suddenly rang. you motioned him to wait for a bit. you turned around and grabbed your bag and looked for your phone. it stopped ringing just before you could see it. then you hurt grunts and groans. you saw your hoobae lying on the floor clutching on his head. a basketball was bouncing on the floor not to far away from where he is.

you looked up and saw the gymnassium doors close. "Are you alright?" the younger boy nodded in fear and ran away, leaving you confused an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter