Forgotten.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Eomma..."

Myungsoo slowly walked inside the room. He is trying not to cry. Not in front of ~~~~. But he couldn't help it.

"Eomma.. Eomma! EOMMA!" he cried and ran to his mother's arms.

"M-myungs-soo-ah.. D-don't c-cry. Eomma is f-fine now." His mother is is trying hard not to cry, but Myungsoo who kept on crying isn't helping at all. He couldn't speak, he was just so happy that his mother can now move. She's not that completely recovered yet, but the fact that she can now move her upper body is a miracle.

"M-myungsoo-ah. You have.."

"Eomma.. I'm so glad you're getting better now.." he lifted his head and cupped her mother's cheeks with his hands.

"When did this happen? Was Appa here when you.. Are you okay? Is everything okay? Are you.. eomma..." he couldn't say anything clearly. after months of being paralyzed, she can now move her upper body. Myungsoo again hugged his mother and cried into her arms.

Her mother saw ~~~~ standing at the door. She warmly smiled at her, and mouthed 'sorry'. ~~~~ smiled in returned and waved her hands, telling her it's alright. She bowed and slowly went out of the room.

 

"Oh. ~~~~? Do you need anything?" she shook her head gently. "I'm okay, Mr. Kim. I think I need to go now."

"But dinner will be ready soon.."

"It's okay sir, maybe next time.. I think Myungsoo needs more time with his mother." Myungsoo's father smiled at her. He walked to her and patted her head. "Thank you for understanding, dear. Myungsoo might not have told you about his mother, but i'm sure when you see each other again, he will tell you. I'll ask Junho to drive you..."

"It's okay sir, i can manage. Thank you for having me here. About the dinner, maybe next time." his father smiled at her, and she bowed before leaving the place.

 

~~~~ was walking at the street. It was cold and her dress isn't of any help in making her warm. When she got home, her parents are already gone. They must be on their way to the airport for another business trip. She went inside her room, and started sneezing. "I don't feel good. Ugh." She slumped herself on the bed and drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

"Eomma is hungry, we should eat now, honey." i pulled away from the hug and stared at my mother. "Eomma, you're getting well. It's really great."

Mom smiled at me, but she pouted immediately. "You haven't forgotten anything, my son?" i titled my head to the side, then i kissed my mom in the cheeks.

"What's there to forget? Come on eomma, i'll carry you.."

"But i'm heavy!"

"To your wheelchair, eomma." i chuckled and she ruffled my hair. When we went downstairs, dad was already sitting at the table.

"Surprised son? We didn't call you when you're mom got better. She wanted to surprise you."

"And yes i was surprised, appa." 

 

While eating, i felt like i've forgotten something, or more like someone. I just can't point my finger at it. Mom was staring at me, when i looked at her, she chuckled.

"What's wrong, Myung?" i shook my head lightly and poked my food. "Son." i looked up at my dad while drinking his world-famous fruit punch, "About ~~~~..."

i spat what i was drinking and choked on my juice. Junho hyung, our butler, tapped my back while holding in his laughter. As soon as i was okay, i sighed and smacked my forehead.

"How could i forget about ~~~~..." my parents giggled and so did our butler.

"Go."

"Hm?"

"I said go, visit her. She must be upset that your 'date' didn't push through." i sighed. "But eomma..." "I'm okay, honey. Just go. You need to explain these to her."

"I'm sorry.. Yes i think i should go and see her." i grabbed my jacket and bowed to my parents before leaving the house. i tried calling her but she wasn't picking up.

i was on the way to her house when i felt my phone ringing. 

"Hello?"

"Oh. I thought... Anyway, are you free tonight?"

"Uh.."

"Can you please accompany me to this stupid dinner? My friends are all out with their boyfriends, and i'm kinda alone here. I tried calling Sunggyu but he can't come. The rest aren't picking up. Can you come Myungsoo? Please?"

"Minji-ah.. I..."

"Please? For noona?" i felt my heart beating fast when she talked to me cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter