Finally Happy?

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're together now?!" Sungyeol playfully punched Hoya's arms. "Will stop doing that Choding?" The rest of the INFINITE members were laughing at Yeol and Hoya.. except for one.

"Ya Myungsoo-ah. What's with the face? I already gave up on ~~~~. She's all yours." Myungsoo was still in a daze. His thoughts are all about Minji.

"YAH!" Woohyun slung his arm over Myungsoo's shoulder, which caused him to snap out of his thoughts. "Uh? You're saying something, hyung?"

"What's wrong with you?" Myungsoo shook his head a weakly smiled, "I'll go ahead, hyung.."

 

Myungsoo went inside their classroom, and when he looked at ~~~~'s chair, she wasn't there. He looked around the classroom, and even went outside the hallways, hoping to see her.

When he saw Hyejin, he ran to her, hoping she knows where she is. "Hyejin-ah.." She turned around surprised to see Myungsoo behind her.

"You scared me.. Do you need something?" "Uh. Well..." She tilted her head to the side, waiting for the unusually stuttering Kingka to talk. "Yah?" she waved her hands in front of his face, "Oh s-sorry.. I was w-wondering... Have you s-seen ~~~~?"

"~~~~? Oh now that you've mentioned her, i haven't seen her since the first period. she isn't texting me or something.. wait i'm gonna call her."

 

RIIIIIIINNNNGGG~~

"Yah Lee ~~~~. Where are you?"

*sneezes* "Oh. Hyejin-ah.."

"Wait.. A-are you sick?"

"Hm.. I'm so*cough*rry. Please jot down some notes for me. I don't *cough* feel good."

"Oh. Rest well then, someone's missing you already.." she chuckled while Myungsoo looked at her with wide eyes."

"Bye Hyejin-ah..."

 


"She's sick. So i guess she won't be coming to school today, Myungsoo-ah. See you around!"

Guilt started to eat Myungsoo up. He knows it's his fault why ~~~~ is sick. He groaned and ruffled his hair in frustration.

---------

after class, Myungsoo went home. "Appa?" 

"Oh. Yes, do you need anything, Myungsoo-ah?"

"U-uh.. I uh.."

"Just spill it already.. it makes me nervous."

Myungsoo grinned and hugged his dad tight. "What's with the cheesiness, Kim Myungsoo?"

"Appa. Can you help me?" his father eyed him from head to toe, and when Myungsoo told him what he wanted, his father chuckled.

after 3 painstaking hours, Myungsoo finally finished cooking some of ~~~~'s favorite food. Thanks to Hyejin who told him everything about ~~~~.

"Appa, thanks. I'll bring these to her house now." His father patted his shoulder and smiled. "You better take care of her and say sorry, my son.. now go."

"Junho hyung, you know where ~~~~'s house is, right?" their butler nodded and they drove off to ~~~~'s place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

When we arrived at her place, i knocked at her door. Nobody answered. I tried knocking harder, hoping someone will hear me.

After a few minutes, the door opened, and i found ~~~~ standing there all pale and sick. "Myungsoo-ah.."

I smiled at her, and she opened the door and let me inside. "What are you doing here?"

"Hyejin called you earlier, right? She told me you're sick. And i feel really responsible for you. It was so stupid of me to forgot that you were with me last night. I'm really sorry."

She smiled at me, despite the situation she is in right now. "It's okay Myungsoo.. I understand. It's family. It's more important."

My heart skipped a beat when she smiled at me like that. Even if she's all sick and all, she understood my situation. She doesn't even know the whole story, yet she's telling me she understands.

I went to the kitchen and carefully unpacked the food i made earlier with my dad. Her eyes widened at the sight of the dishes. "You cooked all of this??" I proudly nodded and grinned at her. "Wow... Just wow."

"Some credits goes to my dad.." she smiled and began eating. I kept my eyes on her the whole time. Who is this person? She's making me crazy. I love Minji, but she's here making me all confused. When she smiles, i feel like smiling, too. Her laugh is music to my ears. Her fashion statement is undeniably wrong, but she looks cute. Her clumsiness and her stupidity is kinda cute, too.

"Myungsoo-ah.. Thank *sneeze* you.. But i'm afraid you'll get sick too if you stay here any longer.."
"Where are your parents? Your butler? Your maids?"
"Oh. Appa and eomma are on a business trip, and everytime they go somewhere, they bring along Butler Seo, and they dismiss the maids for a short vacation. They do that so i can feel independence.. Hey. You should go now.."
I nodded. This girl keeps on pushing me away.

"Your house looks nice."
"Well, yours look grand. Kim Myungsoo, you should leave now. Not trying to be rude but..."

before she could finish, i stood up and went to their living room. i plopped myself to the couch and opened the television. "Just call me when you need me, ~~~~-ah.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

This Kim Myungsoo is quite stubborn. What if he gets sick, too? "I'll be upstairs, then. You can leave if you want to. Thank you for the food, by the way. And thank your father for me, too."

He waved his hands, his eyes still glued on the tv. I chuckled lightly and went to my bedroom. I feel a lot better now. I don't know, is it the food or Myungsoo's presence? i smiled to myself and lied down on my bed.

after a few hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter