Go Signal.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

School day. Another dreadful day. 

I entered the classroom and sat next to my bestfriend. "Hey!" she smiled at me, but it was instantly replaced with a frown. "YAH!" she stood up and slammed her palms on the table. i was startled a bit, "W-what?" she pointed at me and eyed me from head to toe.

"Did someone you?" i chuckled at her cute expression. "No? Why? Do i look like i've been ?" i was stopping myself from laughing real hard. "Then, what's with those hideous clothes? THEY'RE... UGLY!!" she hugged me and faked a cry. "Why do you have to do this to yourself?" she broke the hug and pinched both of my cheeks, making me groan in pain.

"YAH JANG HYEJIN!" she let go and sat down. "You'll never learn, huh?" i smiled at sat down beside her. "But these clothes are so comfortable!" she hissed and returned to reading her book. 

i poked her sides, making her face me. "Hyejin-ah.. Do you know what day tomorrow is?" she furrowed her brows, then her eyes widened when she remembered.. "Valentines' Day!" i sighed and laid my head on the desk.

"Shall I confess tomorrow? To Myungsoo?" she sighed, too. and laid her head down facing me. "Shall I confess to Hoya oppa, then?" we looked at each other and burst into giggles. "~~~~-ah.." "Hm?" "You already confessed to him. Too many times before." I blinked for a couple of seconds, and when our eyes met, we burst out laughing out louder.

"What's so funny?" we bolted up and saw Hoya chuckling. Hyejin looked away, but i can see that she's blushing. "Nothing.. We were just..." "Woah.. Nice.. Clothes.." he chuckled. "Yah!" he patted my head and pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute, ~~~~-ah.." 

"I know, right." i crossed my arm and sat back down. just before Hoya can tease me, thankfully the teacher came in. i stuck a tongue out to him, and he did the same back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOYA'S POV

Tomorrow. Valentines' Day. Usually, the girls are the ones confessing. But.. I won't miss this chance. I don't want to lose her to Myungsoo. You will be mine, ~~~~-ah.. 

she looked really cute in those, ridiculously cute clothes. i smiled just thinking about her. "What's with that smile, hyung?" Sungyeol just popped out of nowhere and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeollie-ah.. I'm gonna confess tomorrow." he stopped walking, i looked back and saw him blinking slowly and then he tilted his head. "Confess? To ~~~~-ah?"

i nodded slowly, and tilted my head, too. "I know it's Valentines' Day and girls are supposed to confess but..."

"How about Myungsoo?" i gulped and looked away. "S-see you around, Sungyeol-ah.." i fastened my pace and went to the cafeteria. when i entered i saw Hyejin and ~~~~ eating, so i decided to join them. "Hey!" they both looked up. i sat beside ~~~~.

Usually, i feel comfortable with them. But this time, it was kind of awkward. I'm not sure with whom, but i don't feel that happy at all. Is this because of ~~~~ and Myungsoo? i sighed and went back into the conversation with ~~~~. Just then, Hyejin excused herself quickly, making me and ~~~~ face each other in confusion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYEJIN'S POV

i just couldn't take it anymore. I'm not angry at my bestfriend. But i felt jealous when Hoya oppa was talking to her. He was all smiling and happy when he's with her. He didn't even notice me when he came. Even when i don't look at them, hearing them laugh and giggle is enough to make me all sad. "I-i need to g-go" I quickly stood up, not even finishing what i was eating. "Hyejin-ah!" i heard ~~~~ call me, but i ignored her and just went to the classroom. *Shall i confess tomorrow? If yes, then prepare for rejection, Hyejin-ah.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the class, Hyejin became very gloomy. She knew Hoya likes ~~~~, but this time, it's different. She knew she had no chance. But she still wanted to confess. If he accepts her, then she'll be the happiest girl in the world. If not, then she can't really do anything but sulk about it. ~~~~ knew something i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter