A little about Wonderful

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

 Soomi POV:

I saw Kyumi unnie come back. I immediately ran to her. “Unnie! What did they want to talk to you about?!” I said. She softened at me.

“L.Joe is my cousin.” She said. My eyes widened. “Y-You never told me! You knew how much I love him!!!!” I pouted.

“I thought you had a crush on Sandeul.”

“M-mowh?! Psh~. No.” I pouted. “I don’t!” *Why do they think I like Sandeul oppa. He’s my best friend.* I thought.

“Just admit it Soomi, you like Sandeul.” She said.

“You like Jinyoung!!!?” *That was the worst comeback I ever said!* I thought.

“You’re wrong. I love him.” I saw Jungah’s expression sadden. *Kyumi, I wish you knew what you do to Jungah.* I thought. Only I know about Jungahs feelings for Jinyoung because I found out. It was pretty obvious.

“Girls! We have an interview!” Our manager said. He came in and pulled us to a room with a lady.

“I’m a big fan girls.” She said and smiled.

“Thank you!” I said. She beamed.

“So cute.” She poked my cheeks. I smiled.

“Oh! Here sit girls.” She led us to a couch and the director started counting down. He held up his fingers. 3..2…1..

“Hello Korea!!~~ I’m Sooyoung and today, I have here today the beautiful and wonder band, Wonderful!!” She said.

“Annyeonghaesayo Wonderful-imida.” We said and bowed.

“Aren’t they the cutest? So~ I hear you are B1A4’s dongseangs? What is it like?” We chuckled.

“The B1A4 oppas are really nice. They took care of us really well.” I said.

“Are you Mimi? Jinyoung’s Dongseang? And the leader of Wonderful?” I nodded.

“Wow. I heard you and your brother have a really tight sibling bond.” I nodded gleefully.

“Me and Jinyoung oppa are like 2 peas in a pod. He takes care of me really well.” I beamed. She chuckled. I saw Kyumi slightly glare at me. *My oppa!* I thought and evilly chuckled to myself.

“Awh. That’s so sweet. Isn’t there someone else who is someone’s Noona?” She was motioning to Kyumi.

“Oh. Hi! I’m Jaehyo of Block B’s noona.” She said and smiled.

“Oooh~ How does it feel?” Sooyoung unnie asked.

“Huh?” Kyumi said.

“Your brothers are rivals. Do you guys ever get the rivally feeling?” Sooyoung asked. I shook my head.

“I never thought about it but no. Not really. I’ve never met Jaehyo in person but I’m a big fan of him. Kyumi unnie isn’t really into the ‘badboy’ image. She’s a B1A4 fan over Block B. She’s just into cute and sweet bands.”

“Isn’t B1A4 having a comeback soon?” Sooyoung asked, asking for details. Hyomi nodded.

“We’ve trained for this stuff. We’re not allowed to tell you anything. Mian!” Jungah said. I chuckled. She was laughing a little.

“You guys are so cute.”

“I’m pretty sure, Korea has a lot of guys crushing on you. May we know your ideal types?” Sooyoung asked.

“I like a manly type; someone who can protect me and take care of me, a muscle type of guy. Like Yoon Doojoon of BEAST. ” Hyomi Unnie said and blushed. Sooyoung nodded.

“I like someone who is quiet and cute. He secretly watches over you, and protects you. He has to have a cute and manly charm. And he has to be very sweet, like……” Hyejin said and flushed red. “Changjo of Teen Top.” Her face flushed to a tomato color. I giggled, mentally. *She’s too cute.* I thought.

“Um… I like someone who is sweet and protective. Someone who is not afraid to say, this is my girl so back off! And he has to be very creative, musically, like….” Jungah looks at me. “Jinyoung … oppa?” She said. Everyone’s jaw dropped except mine. Kyumi face is priceless.

“I-I-I like someone who is cute and manly. Like…” Daeun looks at me. “Baro oppa?” We smiled. *I thought she had a thing for him.* I thought.

“I like someone who is cute, good-looking and sweet.” Kyumi said. “Like Gongchan?” Kyumi said. All of our jaws dropped except Sooyoung. *Unnie! Oppa’s going to kill you!* I thought. Kyumi just smiled innocently. 

“I like someone who is funny, and likes video games. But the person I like, I have no idea if he’s my ideal type.” Minhee said, honestly.

“It’s okay. Who is it?”

“Chunji from Teen Top.”

I took a deep breath. *I never thought about this.* “I like someone who is cute and protective. Someone who’s playful and fun to be with. But I want him to put his friends before me, I don’t want to be selfish. And the most important part, he HAS to have an eye smile. I really like guys with eye smiles.” I said. “And…. Uhh…” I scratched my head. “I’m not sure who yet.”

“She also RRREAALLY likes blonde guys.” Hyomi unnie said. Wonderful nodded their heads.

“Awh. Well I hope you find someone.” She said.

“Oh! So we have a game for you guys. We will ask you some questions and you have to point to which member you think.” Sooyoung said. We nodded.

 

“The one who’s hyper all the time.”

Hyomi and Daeun – Daeun choosen!

Hyejin, Jungah, Minhee – Mimi choosen!

Kyumi and Mimi – Kyumi choosen!

 

“The one who has bad habits.”

Daeun – Hyomi choosen!

Hyomi – Daeun choosen!

Minhee, Mimi, Jungah, Hyejin – Kyumi choosen!

Kyumi – Minhee choosen!

 

“The one who is perfect or close enough.”

All (Except Hyejin) – Hyejin choosen!

Hyejin – Hyomi choosen!

 

“Is the grandma of the group”

All – Hyomi choosen!

 

“Who has the most agyeo?”

Kyumi, Jungah, Hyejin, – Mimi choosen!

Minhee, Mimi – Kyumi choosen!

Daeun, Hyomi - Daeun choosen!

 

“Who has agyeo worth a kick?”

All (Except Kyumi) – Kyumi choosen!

Kyumi – Daeun

 

“Who is the one that takes care of everyone?”

All – Mimi

 

“Who’s the worst cook?”

All – Minhee

 

Sooyoung laughed. “Really?” Minhee nodded, embarassed.

“So~ That concludes our interview. Thank you girls!”

We bowed and headed home. *This was an awesome first day!* I thought. When we got home we all crashed onto the bed. *Goodnight Unnies and Daeun.* I thought before dozing off.