Her decision

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

Everyone came inside the room. Jinyoung congradulated Sandeul and Appa gave him the 'Appa to boyfriend' speach. I giggled. A doctor came in and interuppted the moment.

"I'm sorry but have you decided whether or not to do the surgery?" He asked.

"Surgery?" I asked. "What surgery?" 

"Sweety, you have a amnesia infection. It only can happen if you've had amnesia more than once in your life." Jinyoung said. 

"I've had amnesia.. twice?!" I shouted, angry. B1A4, Kyumi and Appa nodded. 

"You didn't tell me? I studied about this in school when Kyumi told me I gotten amnesia. You didn't tell me?" I said.

"W-we forgot." Jinyoung said. 

"Oppa... I could have died..." I said. "This is the isn't the first flashback." I said. "This is the second." The doctors eyes widened. 

"We might have to get the surgery earlier then... Maybe tomorrow." He said. I nodded. 

"Neh." I said. 

"This was your second flashback?" Jinyoung said. I nodded. 

"You didn't tell me that?" He said. 

"I knew with amnesia your suppose to get one flashback or none. So it wasn't a big deal." I said. 

"What was it?" Gongchan asked. 

"Um.. I said how could I forget someone who means the world to me? The boy said Mian.. And then I asked Wae Oppa. He said I doubted you. Something like that." I said. Jinyoung's eyes widened.

"The birthday party." He said. 

"Soomi. Are you sure you want to get the surgery?" Appa said. I nodded.

"Because if your memory come back, so do you feelings for other people." Appa said. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Your past loves.. If you loved them when you got into the accident, you might after you get the surgery." He said. 

I sighed.. "I'd rather live a complicated love life than not live at all, right?" I said. They all nodded. 

"Well~ We're all staying with you tonight. Until we have schedulee." Sandeul said and sat on the bed, near my feet. I smiled. 

"Kamsamida." I said. 

"We're family. No need." Hyomi said. I hugged her. 

"Kamsamida unnie." I said.