Strong Heart, secrets revealed.

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

 

Soomi POV:

Only Lee Seunggi was here today to do the show. Today's was an idol's special. I was lucky because some of the people I wanted to meet are here. (I've never watch this show entirely just clips! So I'm sorry if I can't do it exactly like the show!) L.Joe, L, Krystal were here too.

"Hello! And welcome to today's idol special!" Lee Seunggi said.  

"Today we have special guest stars from a variety of groups all around south korea~" He said. 

Everyone clapped. After talking and laughing about some old memories L.Joe wanted to talk about something. 

"'I've known her ever since kindergarden. We've been the best of friends. I thought she felt the same way. But in our senior year, she told me she's liked someone for a long time. But everyone thought it was me. Including L.Joe. She had like L.Joe." L said. Lee Seunggi was surprised. *Oh no...* Sandeul thought. 

"Jeongmal? Wait.. Why did you like this girl?" Seunggi  asked. 

"'When I was new at that school, I saw her and instantly fell in love. That's where I met Teen Top. But we were a 5 member group back then. Niel wasn't there yet. We then met Niel at the arcade and he instantly joined the group. He and his little sister than moved to our school. And his little sister is Krystal of F(x)." L.joe said. *How romantic.* I thought. 

 

Krystal nodded. "Me and that girl became the best of friends. I was already in F(x), I asked her to join but she declined. She felt like the group was better orginally. She'll never know how much she meant to me." -Krystal.

"Were you good friends?" Seunggi asked. 

"At first we barely knew each other, but we had the same classes. Back then, even Infinite and Teen Top were rivals. Now we're good friends." L.joe said. 

"How did your love story start?" Seunggi asked. 

"It was complicated..." L said. "Do you still love her?" Seunggi asked. 

*Why do I think it has something to do with my amesia...* I thought. 

"It says here you have a little stage for her." Seunggi said and they nodded. 

Music started playing and they danced.

 Protect her, so she won’t forget me

I will go till the end to the place where my person is

Narrow the streets so I can catch you

I will risk everything to find my person
 
 
It’s like every day, every day ya
 
My heart hurts but you won’t know my frustrated heart
 
It’s like every day, every day ya
 
I am getting sad alone but where are you and what are you doing?
 

It was their two songs 'The Chaser' & 'To You'. After they danced, they sat down.

"Were you guys promoting your songs? Or dancing to her?" Seunggi asked.

"Both." They answered. 

"Oh. Their was another k-pop star who was in love with her. I'm not sure if he still does or not." L said. 

Seunggi nodded. 

Lee Seunggi saw my expression and teased, "Mimi, you seem interested. You want to say something?" He asked

"You seem to be interested in this." He joked. I chuckled.

 

"Well, what happened to the girl?" I asked. 

"She's currently a korean singer, but she acts like she doesn't even know us." L said. *I hope she explains this..* L & L.Joe thought. 

"'Well, she could be acting like that because she didn't remember you. Like me, something could have happened to her. Well, my appa told me it was a day or two after my birthday, I was chasing someone who was leaving me. And I got hit by a car. I couldn't remember anything. Not even, Jinyoung, or my appa. Two years later, I remembered my friends and family, and I actually saw L.Joe and L on music bank. I fell in love. As a fan, *I flushed red* and I wanted to be a k-pop star to meet them, and I loved music." I said and flushed red. 

"J-jeongmal?" L.Joe said. 

I nodded and eye smiled. 

"It says here that you have something to say, about you and Sandeul, Soomi." Seunggi said. I giggled and slid back in my chair. 

"AHha, oppa! You tell." I said and blushed. 

"Huh..?" Seunggi said. Sandeul flushed red. 

"Well~ There has been a scandal about us, dating." Sandeul said and held a picture of me and him sharing a jacket walking. L.Joe and L were stund. 

"Omo! Is it true?" Seunggi asked.

We both nodded shyly. L.Joe and L's heart broke into two. *I'll get her back. I know it.* L.Joe thought. *I think I should give up. I'm the reason she was in an accident.. it's my fault. I need to tell infinite.* L thought. 

"WAHHHHHHHHHH! I'm soo happy for two!" Seunggi said. 

"How about a couple dance to end the show?" He asked. Sandeull asked for my hand and we walked up to the stage. 

Baby goodnight started playing. We started dancing. I hope the fans understand us.