Without Surgery, she's gone...

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

Jinyoung POV: 

B1A4 and I rushed to the hosptial once we heard. I saw the Wonderful member's sitting on the chairs worrying. Kyumi and Hyejin were tearing up. Gongchan went to help Hyejin and I grabbed Kyumi and pulled her away. 

"What happen?" I asked. She tried to stop sniffling and she began.

"Well- Hyejin found some old love letters for Soomi and gave them to her. Her head started hurting and she fainted. 

"Love Letters?" I said. We thought. *Love Letters.... Where have I heard that before...* I walked up to B1A4, except Gongchan he was cheering Kyumi up. 

"Has Soomi ever gotten Love Letters?" I asked. They thought and Sandeul snapped his fingers.

"That day we went after Block B! Remember? Baro ." Sandeul said. 

"And the day you found out about the marriage.." Baro said. I remembered.

"Oh. I remember now." I said. 

A nurse walked up to me. "Jinyoung-sshi?" She said.

"Neh?"

"Currently, you father is in there with Soomi. He told me to tell you that Soomi has the amnesia infection. It only happens if you ever get amnesia more than once in your life. She will need surgery to survive. But there's only a 15% chance that she will live.. Your father has decided to let you deside because you know her the best. What will it be?" The nurse asked. 

I sighed. "What if she doesn't do the surgery?" I asked. 

"Well. If she sees someone from her past that she doesn't know is from her past, or simply touches something that could give her flashbacks, she could get a great headpain and we can't gurantee if she'll make it next time or not." I gasped. 

"How great was this one?" Sandeul asked. 

"Very big. She's lucky she survived this one. I can't gurantee the next time though." She said. 

"Am I allowed to go in and talk to her?" She nodded. I walked in with B1A4. I saw Appa caressing her hand as she was lying in her bed, resting. 

"Is she awake?" Baro asked. She giggled. 

"Yea. Hey oppas. Sorry if I worried you." I said. I sat next to her. 

"You always worry me. Ever since you moved into the WonderFul dorm." Oppa said. 

Soomi POV:

"I'm a big girl oppa." I said and made a merong face. He chuckled. 

"Hi angel." Sandeul oppa said. He bent down and kissed me on the forehead. 

"YA! She's my baby!" Baro yelled. We all chuckled. 

"Angel?" Jinyoung said. "I thought you guys were fake?" 

"We decided to make it real, so 24/7, real." I said. 

"Wait....... Soomi you don't know?" Appa said.

"Know what?" I asked. 

"Sandeul has feelings for you." He said. My eyes widened and so did everyone's elses in the room. My heart beat started accelerating. My cheeks grew pink. 

"E-eh?" I said. Appa chuckled. 

"You didn't know?" I shook my head. 

"Whoops." He said and Sandeul's face was red and he couldn't face me. *That's not how a confession was suppose to be.* He thought. 

"If we're spilling the beans. Soomi, do you know the song Only One By us?" CNU said. I nodded.

"I love that song!" I said. 

"Sandeul wrote it. For you." He said. My eyes widened.

"YA! HYUNG!" Sandeul yelled. I giggled. 

"Oppa?" I said. He stopped and turned around. 

"We'll leave you two in peace." Appa said. He shued the rest of B1A4 out of the room.

"Oppa.. You like me?" I asked. He sat down next to me. He shook his head. 

"Honestly... Ever since I saw you, you became my best friend. A person who I wanted to protect like a sister. But I didn't realise that I liked you. But when you became friends with- 

He stopped. * I forgot.. I can't tell her about the past.* He thought. "You became best friends with another guy. I felt very jealous. But I didn't show it or tell anybody." He said. 

"That's when I knew I liked you. But I kept it a secret ever since.. But now... It's been a long time and I-I I love you." He said. 

He looked into my eyes and honesty was all I saw. *H-he loves me. He loves me too...* I thought. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. 

"WOO-HOO~" Somebody outside shouted. We broke the kiss and giggled. 

"But there's something I'm interested in knowing. Do you like or love me?" He asked. He asked with a weird pose on my bed. The door opened revealing all of B1A4's, Wonderful's and Appa's faces. 

I giggled at the door. I turned to Sandeul. I took his face into my hands and kissed him. His eyes widened in my actions so did everyone else. 

They started cheering again. I giggled in the kiss and Sandeul kissed me back. 

*Ahaha... Now it's real.* We thought.