Oh, He's Back!

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

She's Back By Infinite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weIiaA-h4pk

"Omooooo." Soomi mumbled as she tripped over a crack. She cracked a smile to try and hide her embarassment.  "I hope I don't accidentally fall for my hubby." She stuck out her tongue at herself and shook her head at the bad pun.  "Wow.. I've seriously gotten weird.." She said to herself. She laughe d at herself and continued walking with a camera men following her.

Soon, she approached her destination. A beautiful cream colored building with a 2nd story.

Untitled-1.jpg


"Whoa... That's so cool!" She said out loud. The camera man chuckled at her and she smiled. She looked at the camera, held a peace sign by her twinkling eyes and said, "Annyeong! I'm so nervous to meet my hubby.. I hope you guys don't get mad! I promise not to steal him from you. We'll share him!" She winked. 

She had her suspicions that it would be L.Joe. But at the same time, she kind of wished it wasn't. L.Joe loved her very much and she loved him too. But, it would have caused a lot of problems. Since they've already passed the awkward dtage in their relationship a long time ago, it would have been very... Strange if he were to hold her hand on the first day they were ‘married’.

And fans would spread rumors of how he was so 'experinced' or whether or not we already were dating and what not. It would have stirred up a lot of scandals or rumors. Soomi recently found out she had some anti fans, who were BANAs and Angels, she was truly heartbroken by their comments that they posted.

'What a .' 

'She's just like Taylor Swift. Likes one, dumps him and moves on.'  

'She shouldn't even be dating so early in her career! She broke Sandeul's heart!' 

However, Wonders fought back and it took the company to dial down with the rude comments. 'Sandeul and Mimi's relationship is strictly professional, they both remain good friends and gone back to being brother and sister. The reason they broke up was because they had different schedules and it was hard to keep a relationship.' They stated. 

Slowly after that statement was released, the comments dialed down and she was glad because of it. She was afraid of going back into the dating world. Well, virtual married world. She was so nervous of what the fans were going to think. 

But at the same time, she kinda of wished it was L.Joe. She would have felt.. Awkward if it was with a complete stranger and she would feel as if she's cheating on L.Joe. But she knew L.Joe would understand for the fans. And they weren’t technically together so he couldn’t do much.

He even took a picture with his ideal type In Yoo Na. Soomi wasn't thrilled about it but she wasn't upset with him. She understood but she wasn’t in the best mood that day either.

But she was happy when TeenTop guest stared on Beetle Code, and he changed his ideal type to her. She was extremely pleased and she took a selca with him as a fan for fun. They took four pictures; One peace sign, one eye smiles, one of them sticking their tongues out, and the last one was when they puffed their cheeks.

She smiled as she remembered of the selca with L.Joe. She took out her phone and turned the lock of just to see his smiling face again. She pretended she was just checking the time. Oppa.. ASDFGHJKL.  What if it's not you up there? She thought sadly. I hope you won't be mad at me... She thought. 

She walked up the chair case. With every step, her heart began to thump faster and faster. She took a gigantic breath before opening the door quietly. There, he sat glancing over the balcony’s view, admiring the scenery. She let out a smile at his figure, he had some sort of .. Familiar presence.

After she took a step, she noticed a bag he had. Her eyes widened, it was a bag that she had gotten him for his birthday. She gulped and tried her best to pray that it wasn’t him. She knew that it was but her insides were screaming, ‘Please no! I just.. Can’t face him yet! Not in this type of situation..’

But her fans would have misunderstood her for a horrible person if she did anything rash like dart out of there. It took all the courage she had but she managed to keep a smile and act as if it was another k-pop idol.

I know I have forgiven him, but it hurts every time we’re mentioned in a loving situation. Well, here goes with another scandal…

She thought shut her eyes and she daringly leaped towards the male creating a large ‘Boom!’ The male flinched harshly and turned around to the face right in front of his.

His eyes widened when he realized who it was, and he suddenly flew back off his chair. S-She’s my wife?!

Annyeong.. L Oppa.. She smiled.

Infinte-L.jpg

Author's Note:
 

L IS BACK. :D