We Got Married: Episode One: Meet The Husband

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

For now it’s going to be written as if it's really the show We Got Married. xD I’m going to try my best(:

The parts that are not the actual couple together will be color coated. The parts are when Myungsoo/L or Soomi is expressing their real feelings for what is happening or answering questions the staff ask them & the studio audience's reaction. An Infinite member will soon be present in this audience (: Note: They might always not be the same color! 

 

The young man stared at the girl and coughed awkwardly as she sat down in the chair parallel to his own. He had a sheepish smile and bit his lip to hide his excitement. Act as if we just met. They exchanged looks and understood each other.

Annyeonghaesayo, L-imida. I’m from the band, Infinite. I hope you take of me well and I’m very happy to be here as a member. I’ve only dated once before and it didn’t end so well.. We had to break up because I became an idol. *Grins*


Q: What do you think of your wife?


To be honest, I had no idea it was her. I was utterly shocked. She’s my ideal type. *Smiles and blushes*

Studio audience:
‘OMO! WOOOOW. HE MUST BE SO HAPPY!’
‘He scored the lottery!’

Annyeonghaesayo, Mimi-imida. I’m from the band, Wonderful. *Smiles* I’m a very big fan of this program and please take care of me well. I’ve dated before a few times in my life but I don’t know if any of them would be my Mr. Right.


Q: What do you think of your husband?


I was.. Surprised. I never expected him to be my husband. I’ve been a big fan of infinite since their debut so it’s a .. *stares at the ground in embarrassment* Fangirl’s dream come true.. *Sheepishly smiles in embarrassment*

Q: Did you know he choose you as his ideal type?

*Jaw drops* A-Aniyo.. Molla-yo.. (N-No. I didn't know.) I didn't know I was his ideal type.. *Smiles and looks away* That's sweet to know though. 

Studio audience:
‘Neomu yepppo! She’s so pretty..’
‘She’s a fangirl! How cute!’

 

“I’m a very-“They both began. And they smiled at each other. “You could go first.” They said in unison. Myungsoo flushed and stopped. She bit her lip and said, “You can start.” She said.

He smiled and said, “I’m a very big fan of Wonderful.” She bit her lip to contain happiness. “Neh.. Me too..” He raised a brow. She flushed and said, “I mean!” Her cheeks flushed red. “I’m a big fan of Infinite-sunbaes..” She said.

He leaned in and said, “Oh, are you?” His eyes twinkled with mischief. “What’s your favorite song?” He asked.

“Man In Love..” She answered and smiled. He chuckled, *Figures she would like the song with the weird pigeon dance..* He thought.

“We’ve been on a program before right?” She asked. L looked surprised and nodded. “Have you found your girl?” She asked.

Studio Audience:
‘Why would she ask him about another girl?’
‘Ahh.. They knew each other from before.’
‘That’s so cute! They’re fans of one another!’

“Aniyo,” He said and smirked. She was surprised he lied but shook it off.

“I hope you find her,” She began. “It’s sad to know you lost your first love..”

Studio Audience:
‘AYE… SHE SHOULDN’T SAY THAT.’
'Does she not want a husband?!' 

He naturally links his hands together and pulled them back behind his head and leans back comfortably. “Why do I have to when I have you now?” He said.

Studio Audience:
‘*Jaws drop* HE’S TOTALLY RIGHT.’
‘Who knew he was such a player?’
‘What he said, I approve.’

She blushes and looks away, embarrassed. He then relaxed back into sitting in his regular position and asked, “Do you want to do something?” Soomi looked at the boy in surprise and blinked.

“Sure! What would you like to do?” She asked. He smiles and said, “We should go-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

“AND THAT’S A WRAP FOR TODAY!” The director cut it off.

Soomi and L’s shoulders relaxed and they smiled at one another. “It’s been a long time oppa..” She said. L nodded. “Too long.”

She leaned in closer and whispered to him, “I think we should keep this up. Because if we go back to before, people will be suspicious.” He nodded in agreement. He leaned back in his chair and smiled to himself. If I can, I will make you fall for me again.. Jung Soomi.. I will. He smirked. 

 

Author's Note:

'~~~~~~~~~' Indicates the ending of the episode shown above. The dialouge afterwards is off-camera. (: If there is any confusion please comment and I will try my best to explain! (: If you really watch WGM you should understand the weird way I'm writing. xD