Finding him, my one and only him

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

I opened oppa's dressing room. I gasped when I saw who was inside. "L-L-L.Joe?!" I said. His eyes widened when he saw me. He was talking to Minhyuk oppa. Oppa's eyes widened when he saw me. 

"Mimi!" He yelled and ran to give me a hug. "I haven't talked to you since the drama!" He said. I pulled away from him and nodded. "I've missed you a lot oppa." I said. 

I pulled away from him and pointed at L.Joe, "hey stranger, what are you doing here?" I asked. He ruffled the back of his hair, "I'm in this drama episode." He said. My eyes widened. 

"J-Jeongmal?" I asked. He nodded. 

All of a sudden the director of the drama came running through the door. "L.Joe! L.Joe-ah! Mianhae! Hyuna has decided to cancel, she has Ice Cream promotions to take care of." He said. He looked extremely stressed. 

"I'm sorry.. If only another idol was here." he said. L.Joe pointed at me. My eyes widened. The director turned around and his jaw dropped. 

He leapped towards me and began shaking my hands."S-S-SUNGMI!? OMO! I'm such a huge fan!" He exclaimed. I chuckled. "Umm, will you be willing to shoot a scene of this drama with L.Joe?" He asked. 

"Um.. Honestly, I can help him reharse, but to do any shooting my company has to get involved." I said. He nodding. "Reharsing will be fine!" He said. "Can we still flim it?" He asked. 

I raised a brow. "Um.. Sure?" I said. "Kamsamida! Kamsamida!" He said. "We'll practice with the scripts." He said. He began pushing me onto set. Laughing, L.Joe and Minhyuk followed. 

"ACTION!" The director yelled. 

Yoonhee: "Oppa! Annyeong! You didn't forget!" 


Joonhyun: smiles and shook his head. 

Yoonhee hands him his Christmas card. He reads the cover and chuckles. He wraps his arms around Yoonhee.

Joonhyun: it's nice.

Yoonhee: that's actually not the present  but read it!

Joonhyun chuckles and opened the envelop and begins to read it. Yoonhee is thinking, 'Why do I feel like I'm confessing to him?' 

After he reads it he smiles. Yoonhee opens her backpack and popped her present to him out. 

Joonhyun: Oh my god..

Joonhyun pulls Yoonhee in for another hug. 'I think I've fallen for you... Im Yoonhee..' He thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cut!" The director shouted. "Perfecto!" He cheered. Mimi chuckled and L.Joe smiled brightly. 

Sandeul and Yeeun walked into the room and saw the couple standing in the scene room. "OMO. Sandeul is here?!" The director shouted. 

"Annyeonghaesayo! B1A4's Sandeul-Imida!" He said brightly. Mimi smiled at her boyfriend but her heart was stirred with weird emotions seeing Yeeun with him. 

L.Joe noticed Sungmi's uneasiness and placed his elbow onto her shoulder. "You Did great, want a reward?" He asked. Mimi raised her brow. L.Joe chuckled and pulled her away. 

Sandeul didn't see Mimi leave and continued talking to Yeeun and the director. He then got a phone call. 

"Oh! Excuse me," he excused himself and picked up his phone.

"Yobosayo?" 

"Sandeul-ah." A dark voice said. Sandeul's eyes widened. 'CEO-Hyung'.

"What are you doing?! I've had reporter sending me pictures of you and Yeeun! Where's Sungmi?!" He shouted. Sandeul turned and looked for Sungmi. 

*Where is she?* He thought. "I don't know where she is. I'll find her,-"

"I thought you loved my daughter..
But I guess I was wrong. Jinyoung believe in you and so did I. We gave you a chance, but I guess you messed it up. We've already made arrangements,"

"But Hyun-

"Tell me. Do you love Sungmi?" He asked. Sandeul gulped. He felt as if he didn't know the answer as well.. 

"I-I-I don't know," He answered. 

CEO Hyung sighed.. "Okay, for now. I'm ending it all, relationships with Sungmi and etc. ending it all. She can be many guy's ideal type but she's not dating until she finds a boy who loves her truely," He stated.

Sandeul felt insulted for some reason. 'Loves her TRUELY?' 

"Okay, Hyung. She is your daughter, I won't go against you," He said and then he hung up. 

His heart felt confused. He was feelings multiple things. Confusion..