Confused and comfort

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

 

Soomi POV:

*W-why?* My face turned dark. I raised my hand and he had a confused look. I slowly put my hand, I couldn’t live with myself if I slapped him. I stood up.

“I won’t slap you sunbae. But I don’t think we should see each other anymore. You’re confusing me with someone else. Mianhae.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I felt safe in his arms, I didn’t know what to do.

“Soomi, your Jung Soomi. More importantly, you’re my Jung Soomi.” He leaned in again and I stopped him.

“I’m sorry, I don’t remember you. I’m just your fan. Nothing else. I have to go.” I said and left.

Narrator POV:

He was angry, hurt, and confused. He didn’t know why Soomi was like this. They made a promise and she didn’t recognize him. He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

“Hello?” The voice said.

“Why doesn’t she remember me?”

They hung up.

“Hello?” He said. He threw his phone onto the floor and it scattered into a million pieces. *I have to find out what’s wrong. Even if I have to pair up with my old enemy.* He thought.

Soomi POV:

I ran home. I was confused, flushed, and angry. I was angry he took my first kiss, I was confused because I felt like I knew him and I enjoyed the kiss. I was flushed because my number 1 k-pop guy took my first kiss. I didn’t know how to feel. *Why do I feel like I know him?* I thought.

I opened the door and saw Gongchan and Kyumi in the room watching tv. My heart sank. *My poor oppa, wait this might be a misunderstanding.* I thought.

“Where’s oppa?” I asked.

“He went to buy food.” Kyumi said and shooed me off. I scoffed at her. I ran into my room and went to my bed. I felt something besides me on my bed. I poked it and a body turned. I saw Sandeul oppa.

I sighed in relief. *Omg, Oppa gave me a heart attack.* I thought.

He was snuggling the bunny he gave me for Christmas. I giggled. He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. My eyes widened. *OOPPPPPPPA!* I screamed in my head.

I was faced to his chest and his chin rested on my head. I tried shaking him off and I remembered oppa isn’t easy to wake up. I sighed and fell asleep.

Sandeul opened his eyes and stretched. He noticed he was hugging someone but their face was in his chest he couldn’t see. He slightly lifted her up and saw me. He smiled and hugged me again. *If I get to hug anyone… I’m glad it’s you.* He thought. He kissed my forehead and went back to bed. Jinyoung knocked the door and walked in. He saw Sandeul and Soomi and smiled. *Sandeul… Why don’t you like Soomi more than a sister? You’re the only one for my princess.* He thought then sighed.

My eyes soon fluttered open and I saw myself engulfed in Oppas arms. I sighed. *How do I wake oppa up?* I thought. I poked him and his nose twitched.

Poke. Twitched.

Poke. Twitched.

Poke. Twitched.

“Gongchan~ Stoppp~” He mumbled. 

“Oppa~ It’s Mimi.” His eyes instantly opened; scaring the life out of me.

“Oh! Oppa you gave me a heart attack!” I said. He softened.

“Mianhae~” He sang. I melted inside. *What am I feeling?* I thought.

“Oppa~ Can I go?” He looked at our position and quickly let go. I hoped off the bed and went to the living room. I saw Kyumi sleeping on Gongchan’s shoulder while Jinyoung’s on her lap. I sort of glared at her. *Cheater.*

I walked to the kitchen and looked at the clock. 12:10. My eyes widened. Whoa. I slept for that long.. I don’t think I could go back to sleep. I looked around the kitchen and saw nothing. I looked into the living room and saw a pile of food/leftovers on the coffee table in front Kyumi, Gongchan,  and Jinyoung. 

I rolled my eyes at the pigs. *These people... Unnies gonna clean. I'm gonna go out to get food.* I was about to walk back to my room but I bumped into a soft wall. I looked up and saw Sandeul. 

I giggled. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"You hungry?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Me too. Let's go out!" I nodded. We walked out of the dorm and headed for the nearest Resturaunt.

I slightly shivered. *Pabo-yah! It's cold and your in a t-shirt and shorts! It's summer but still cold. Pabooo~* I suddenly felt something cold on my shoulders. I looked and saw Sandeul smiling. I looked around us and saw his jacket.

"I can see your cold." he said. I softened. 

We bought some Mcdonalds and went back to the dorm.

 

Author's Note:

I'm soooo sorry for not being able to update lately. I'm current on Vacation in Arizona. It's hot here! (i'm so hot! - Wonder Girls) I'll try to update as much as I can! (; Thanks for putting up with me! Saranghaeyo! <333333333333