Songwriting with Oppa

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

Soomi had this weird feeling in her stomach. She couldn’t eat, sleep, or even focus well. She didn’t know what wrong with her. All she would do is look out the window and sigh. What’s wrong with me? She thought.

Everything reminded her of L.Joe, L, or Sandeul. Her head soon started spinning, and she suddenly fainted. When she woke up, she found herself in the hospital. She glanced around the room, and soon the door opened, revealing Jinyoung. He gave her a brotherly smile and sat down beside her.

“Annyeong Mimi,” He said. Soomi smiled at him and he held her hand. “Has your head stopped spinning?” He asked. She nodded and glanced around the room once again.

“Is that why I’m here?” She asked and he nodded.

“The doctor said this could be a sign of your head adjusting to all of your memories, because of your surgery.” He said. “But he said, you would get severe headaches only when you’re stressed, severe enough to pass out.”

Her eyes widened. “I-I passed out?” She asked. He nodded.

“You’ve been resting for about 3 days.” He said. Her eyes widened. “THE COMEBACK!” She shouted and began to get up.

Jinyoung frowned and pulled her back down. “Don’t worry, the girl’s are doing fine. Now tell me,” He softly her hair. “What’s stressing you?” He asked. “Is it your comeback?”

She thought about it and shrugged. “Molla..” She said. He frowned.

“Well, from what I’ve heard, you’re head hasn’t been in the game lately If it’s not the comeback, is it L?” He asked. For some reason, her body stiffened. Bingo. He thought.

“A-Aniyo.. I love We Got Married. Khuntoria! Taeun!” She smiled. Jinyoung petted her head and looked at her closely.

“It’s not just L isn’t it?” He asked. He knows me too well.. She thought.

“It’s L, L.Joe, and Sandeul.. Isn’t it?” He asked. She didn’t respond and he knew he was correct.

“Why are they stressing you out baby?” He asked. She hesitated and said, “T-They aren’t.. W-Why would they?” She asked.

Jinyoung continued to look at her, and she caught his gaze. “A-Aniyo oppa.. You’re wrong. It’s not them.. Why would it be them.. They didn’t do anything, if it’s anyone’s fault, it’s my own.” She said. Her eyes began to sting because tears were forming.

Jinyoung blinked at her. Why would it be her fault unless..

“You feel sorry don’t you..” He said. She was silent and a tear slipped from her eyes. I don’t know what to do.. Or how to feel… She thought.

He quickly turned her face towards his and wiped her tears. “Hey, hey. Gwenchana. Everything is fine, there’s no reason to feel sorry..” He said.

“I-I played them.” She said.

He softened and hugged her. “You didn’t.. You never intentionally meant to have any of them fall for you.. The only person I’ve seen you play actually.. Is a person in a drama.” He said. She smiled a bit at his joke.

“Here, I brought something that could help you.” He said. He walked over to his bag and pulled out a diary and a pencil set.                 She blinked as he gave them to her. Her eyes widened as she looked at the pencils.

“They’re EXO!” She fangirlled. He smiled and ruffled her hair.

“Minhee told me you’re a fan.” He smiled. She beamed at him and he sat down beside her. “Kamsamida oppa!” She said.

He smiled and opened the diary, “I know that I’m the writor.. But.. Writing helps you. You can express your heart.. And with oppas help, you could turn it into a hit song.” He winked.

She giggled, “You want me to write a song?” She asked. And he nodded.

“Don’t I need a piano?” She asked. He shook his head. “Lyrics first.” He said.

“When you’re sad, the lyrics are the best, or when you’re happy.” He said. She nodded. She took out an EXO pencil and wrote, Jung Soomi’s songbook.

After a few hours of goofing, writing, and teasing, Soomi gave her book to Jinyoung. “This is what I’ve got so far.” She said.

Her inspiration was her own love story; with L.Joe, L, Sandeul, and a bit of Baekhyun. Jinyoung scanned through the text and smiled. “This is great,” He said. “Want me to work on the music?” He asked. She nodded.

“Alright, do you want to go with me?” He asked.

“Can I?” She asked.

“Shush.” He said, she laughed and shook her head. “In that case it’s alright.”

“Alright, but give me a second, let me record you singing it.” He said and took out his phone. She made a face but nodded.

“Okay.” She said. He beamed and hit record.

From the start I’ve had my eyes on you
You weren’t like any other boy I’ve seen
But you were off-limits, that’s right, you couldn’t be with me
But I couldn’t stop my heart from skipping a beat

You made me realize who my heart wanted
I wanted only you, who have been by side
Only you my baby boo,
My boy

Once upon a time,
a wish was casted,
My wish was for you to fall for me,
Who knew that it actually was granted long before hand,
So with my heart dedicated to my precious you,
I thank you for giving me your heart

Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~
Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~
Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~
Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~

You guided me through the rough forest, the black sea
And captivated my heart once again with your touch,
You and your magical powers casted a spell on my heart
I just couldn't keep away, 

You, my one and only, you
The ‘you’ who made me fall at your sight
Do I need a reason to like you?
Because I don’t know why my heart beats for you, am I sick?

Once upon a time,
a wish was casted,
My wish was for you to fall for me,
Who knew that it actually was granted long before hand,
So with my heart dedicated to my precious you,
I thank you for giving me your heart

Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~
Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~
Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~
Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~

Rap:
Baby you’re my one and only,
The one who captures me with unbelievable strength
You were there through everything, I thank you,

But sometimes, life is tough so you’re not always there
If I see you with another, I get jealous, I get mad.

Oppa Oppa, don’t get me mad, Please?

Once upon a time a wish was casted,
My wish I made for you fall for me,
Who knew that it actually was granted long before hand,
So with my heart dedicated to you,
I thank you for giving me your heart

Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~
Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~
Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~
Baby~ Baby~ Thank you~

 

Jinyoung smiled and clicked 'End' on his phone. "Good job," He ruffled her hair. "You're a better song-writer than me!" 

She giggled. "Aniyo. You helped me lots Oppa.. I feel.. A lot better. Kamsamida!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big hug. He smiled and hugged her back. 

"Anything for you.. Anything." He said.