Operation Beginning

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

After spending some time with my group, B1A4 and Appa. A nurse walked in and she told us only one or two people were allowed to stay for the night. Wonderful decided to go home and B1A4 wanted to stay but Appa didn't let all five boys stay. And Appa was tired. I only needed one person here with my tonight because I'm scare about tomorrow. 

"We'll be here in the morning for you!" Hyejin said.

"Hwaiting!" Minhee and Jungah said. I looked at oppa with pleading eyes. *I'm scared...* I thought.

Sandeul looked at me with a smile.

"I'm going to stay here, okay?" All of B1A4 gave him a sly looks and chuckled. Jinyoung looked at him nervously and bit his lip. *He better not do anything.* Appa gave him a hard pat on the hit. He smiled. 

The door closed and I sighed and laid back. He stretched his back muscles and turned around. 

"Oppa, will the operation hurt?" I asked. He sat down and took my hand.

"I don't know.. But, we're all here for you. Well. I am." He said. I smiled and my heart beat acclerated. There was an awkward silence and then he gave me a curious look. I raised an eyebrow. 

"What?" I asked innocently. I began fiddling with my hair.

"How long have you liked me?" He asked. I flushed pink at the question and dropped the piece of hair. 

"Uhh.... *My cheeks blushed tomato red* M-my heart beats faster when your around... And when I found out we were going to be dating for the public... Um... I couldn't think straight. I don't know when though..." I said and bit my lip.

"Jinjjah?" he said. I nodded.

He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. *OMO. It's been a day!* "Don't bite your lips. Or I will." My eyes widened and I quickly stopped biting. He took his hands away from my face and there was an awkward silence, again. I yawned, quickly breaking it.

"Did you want to go to sleep?" He chuckled. 

"A bit. But I want something first." I said. He looked surprised but nodded.

"Anything." He said. 

"What are our nicknames?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Couple nicknames?" He asked. I nodded. He put a finger on his chin and looked up. A lightblub flashed on top of his head and he gave me a heart-warming smile. 

"Hmmm~ Hello my princess." He said and slightly tickled me. I giggled. 

"Hello my prince." I said. 

"Prince, huh. I like it." He said. "Let's get you to bed." I nodded. He pulled the blanket over me and tucked me in. He walked to the couch and began to sit. I felt bad for making him stay and sleep on the couch.

"Prince!" I said. He looked up.

"Come~ Lay on the bed with me. I feel bad for making you sleep on the couch." I said. 

"It's okay. I'm fine." He said.

"Oppa.. Please~" I pouted. He chuckled. "Okay~" He said. He pulled up the blanket and I scooted over. He laid on the other side of the bed. I snuggled into his chest. 

"Goodnight Oppa." I said. 

"Sweet dreams, princess." He said and kissed me goodnight. 

~~

Hyejin POV: 

Jinyoung, Jungah, and I walked into Soomi's hosiptal room. Our eyes widened at what we saw. Jungah and I quickly pulled Jinyoung back before he could do anything. 

"YA! Why'd you pull me back?" He shouted and pulled himself from us.

"Sandeul's her boyfriend now. You should accept it oppa. They really like each other. Please don't ." I said. Jinyoung sighed.

"Her scheduled surgery is in one hour. Soo we'll go get her breakfeast and can you them, Hyejin?" Jinyoung said. 

"Hey!" And they left. *Once two people are paired up on a show they think they're dating or something?!* I thought and puffed my cheeks up. I walked into the room. I began thinking about Family Outing.

"I wouldn't complain if I texted Changjo... But I'm shy!" I mumbled, I got fustrated and hit my hand against a metal table. It shook and almost fell over. I caught it in time. I looked up and saw Sandeul moved in his sleep. There wasn't much room on the bed and he fell off. It was designed for one person. My eyes widened and Soomi woke up due to Sandeul falling. She sat up and stretched.  She rubbed her eyes. "Hyejin?" She said. I nodded.

"OW..." Sandeul said. Soomi's eyes widened and she looked at the floor. "OPPA!" She said and helped him up. Sandeul stood up and dusted his clothes. He glared at the floor.

"Why are you attracted to me?! I love Soomi!" He joked. Soomi giggled and I gave him an 'Are you mental?' look. 

"Mian for waking you.. I was talking to myself." I said. Soomi's eyes lit up like a christmas tree, "Changjo?" She asked. I nodded. 

~~

Soomi POV:

"Come here sweety. Has he not replied to you or something?" I asked. She shook her head. I raised a brow. "I haven't." She said. "He gave me his number and he texted me but I didn't know what to say." She bit her lip. I pinched her cheek to stop her from biting, it worked! VICTORY~ 

"Awhh... If I were you.. I'd be honest with him. Don't fake and pretend your someone your not. Here, let me help." I said. She gave me her phone and I began typing.

'Heey Changjo! Sorry for not replying.. I didn't know the right words to say and I'm really nervous.. Because you're my ideal type.. :3' I typed. I gave her back her phone. Her eyes widened. 

"Isn't that how you feel? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. She nodded then shook her head..

"I didn't know how to type it." She said. She beamed at me and I smiled.

"Well~ What are best friends for?" I asked. She chuckled and hugged me, I hugged her back. *That's my princess.* Sandeul said. 

"Knock Knock." Someone said and knocked the door. The door slightly opened and Jungah popped her head through the door.

"Special delivery for the 'Sanmi' couple." She said. I giggled. She opened the door and Jinyoung walked in carrying a tray full of food for me and Sandeul. 

"Thanks oppa." I beamed. Hyejin placed a small table on my bed and Jinyoung placed the food on it. Sandeul sat on the bed with me. I noticed that Jinyoung and Jungah seemed close today. Too close~ I took a bite of my egg and shallowed. I looked up. 

"Heey Oppa~ Quick question. Why are you going with Jungah?" I asked innocently. Jungah blushed and his eyes widened as his ears flushed red. 

"Well~ About that Um.." Oppa said. He gave Jungah a shy smile and she smiled. She ran behind Jinyoung.

"We're dating!" She yelled. All or our eyes widened and we (the girls) screamed/fangirled.

"OMMMG. WHEN? WHERE? HOW?" Me and Hyejin jinxed each other. We looked at each other and laughed at ourselves. "Seriously, how." We said, again. Sandeul chuckled. He wrapped his arm around my waist. 

Jungah POV: (Last Night) 

*SHOOT. I forgot my purse on the couch.* I thought. 

"Guys, I forgot my purse. You guys go ahead. I'll get a cab home." I said. Wonderful (Except Soomi) nodded.

I ran back to the hospital and saw a figure sitting on the bench in front of the hospital. I stopped and looked at it. The figure looked like a person with bright red hair.

"Jinyoung?" I said.

"Jungah?" He said and stood up.

"Umm.. You forgot this. I decided to wait and see if you'd come back for it." He said. He held out my purse. 

"Oh! Kamsamida." I said. I took it from him.

"Umm.. Oppa shouldn't you be going?" I asked.

"I have to catch a cab." We both said. We both bursted out laughing. 

"Jinx!" I said. 

"Okayy~ What do you want?" He asked.

"Ummmmmm~ *It's now or never.* What do you think of me?" I asked. His eyes widened and his ears turned red. Even during the night I could still see.

"Well um... Your a great dancer, your pretty, your b-beautiful, and your smart." He said. I blushed red. *I hope he doesn't see!* I thought. 

"Awhh... Thanks.. Um.. What was that business at the Family Outing?" I asked.

"Wait, my turn. Why am I your ideal type?" He asked. My eyes widened. 

"Um.. Uh..  Your musically talented, your cute and a flower boy. Your protective... Of Soomi!" I said. He chuckled.

"Thanks.. Well to answer you question.. I need to tell you something.." He said. I nodded. He pulled out something from his pocket. My eyes widened. *A rose..* I thought.

"I-I love you Jungah.. I didn't know before.. But I do now... I knew you were always a big fan of me but I didn't want to hurt you because I was in love with Kyumi.. But I can accpet your heart now.." He said. My eyes widened and my heartbeat was beating faster than ever. 

"Will you accept my heart?" He asked. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Of course... Do you know how long I waited for you?" I said.

"How long?" He asked.

"Long enough to say.. I love you too." I said. He smiled and leaned in and placed a soft gentle kiss on my lips

Sungmi POV:

"WHO KNEW MY OPPA IS SOOO ROMANTIC!" I yelled. He chuckled.

Hyejin was in tears. "T-That was sooo beautiful." She said and bursted out crying. I hugged her.

"Awhh~ Hyejin, it's okay~~ Gwenchana~ You'll have your moment with Changjo soon~" I said. He instantly stopped and looked away. 

"Don't lie!" She yelled.

"I'm not." I said. Sandeul made a sign that she meronged me.

"YA~ You dare merong your leader?!" I said and began tickling her. Sh began swarming like crazy. I giggled.

A nurse walked in. I stopped and Hyejin sat up.

"Soomi, you operation will began in 15 minutes. Please get ready." SHe said. I nodded and she walked out. 

"Guys.. I know-

"HAS SHE GONE IN YET?!" Minhee, Daeun, Hyomi ran through the door with Minhee yelling. I giggled. 

"Is she here?" Baro asked. Gongchan, CNU, and Baro's head popped through the door. *Where's Kyumi unnie?* I thought.

"I'm about too.. But if I don't make it.. I just want you guys to know, I love you guys." I said getting tears in my eyes. 

"AWH!" Minhee said. Hyomi, Jungah, Daeun, and Hyejin attacked me with hugs.

"We love you two!" They said. 

I bursted into tears. They began tearing too. They let go of the hug and Sandeul walked down to me.

"I love you too. Okay? Always remember." He said. He kissed my tears away and made a gag face.

"Taste like salt." He said. I giggled.

"Then give me a real kiss." I said. He smiled and leaned in. He place a sweet and soft kiss on my lips. 

He broke the kiss and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you, my princess." He said. 

"I love you, my prince." I said. He smiled. 

"AWHH~~~~" Minhee said. She began crying along with Hyomi and Jungah. Hyejin was already in tears and Daeun was holding it in.

"Daeun, be strong for unnie." I said. She nodded. "Take care of the unnies for me okay?" I said. She sadly nodded. 

Nurse began coming in and brought another gurney in and I jumped on it. 

"Bye guys." I said. The nurses pushed me away. 

*It's time for destiny to decide my fate.* I thought.