Reunion

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

Stranger POV:

*I heard what happened, I'm sooo glad you're okay. I hope you will still accept me in your life.* I saw something on the floor. I picked it up. It was a phone, I opened it and saw a picture of Wonderful. I looked through the text messages and my eyes widened. *This is Soomi's phone.* I thought. 

L.Joe POV: 

*How am I suppose to win her back? Are my fans going to be mad at me? Will they hate Soomi?* I thought. *Life is complicated when you're famous. But I've loved her for sooo long, do I just give her up like this? I'm not backing out unlike L. I'm not.* 

I saw her walking towards the room, but she stopped in her tracks. She looked like she was thinking about something really important. I chuckled, her thinking face was really cute. She touched her pocket and her eye widened. *Is she missing something?* 

She ran back in the direction she came. My eyes widened and my body reacted before I could. I chased after her. I saw her stop at the bathroom, looking around. 

"Are you looking for something?" I asked. She looked up relived and nodded. "My phone." She said. I nodded and looked around. We searched for about 30 minutes and I heard a sigh. 

"I can't believe I lost my phone..." She said. I put my hand on her shoulder, "It's fine, it's just a phone." She sighed. "I guess...." She thought. 

"Come on, I know what will cheer you up." I said. She raised a brow. I took her hand and led her to the cafeteria. "Can you find a spot? I'll be right." She nodded.

I walked out of the hospital and walked to the nearest convient store. I grabbed a box of vanilla and a box of cookies n creme ice cream. I paid and walked back to the hospital cafeteria. I saw her waiting at a small table. I walked up to her. 

"Here you go." I said, I placed the ice cream tubes down for her. Her eyes widened and she smiled widely. "OMO, you remember?" She said. I nodded. "Why wouldn't I?" I said. She chuckled. I took two spoons from the bag and hande done to her. She opened the vanilla and I opened the cookies n creme.

"True, true." She said. She took a spponful of ice cream and beamed brightly. "Soo~ How do you like being a singer?" I asked. "I was surprised you didn't become an actor." She laughed. 

"Well, I already admitted on Strong heart, I wanted to meet you & L." Slight pink rose to her cheeks and I smiled. 

"Are you mad at L?" I asked. She stopped eating. Her smile slightly faded. And she sighed,"I don't know... Should I be?" She asked me. She took a scoop of ice cream into and shallowed.

"Mimi really admires him and loves him as a fan. But Soomi, the old me, thought she was in love with him.. I don't know.." She sighed. I nodded understanding, "Maybe if you see him again, you'll find out." I said. She nodded. After finishing the ice cream, Jinyoung texted me telling me to take her to WM. 

"Come on, Jinyoung texted me your dad wants to see you." I said. She raised a brow but nodded. I threw away the ice cream tubs and walked her out to my car, her eyes widened in surprise. 

"You can drive?" She asked, shocked. I nodded. I took the keys out of my pocket and swung them around my finger. "Hop in." I said. She nodded and she went in. 

The car ride was about 10 minutes. We walked into the building, I got another text from Jinyoung. 'Tell her to go to the practice room.' 

"He says go to the practice room." I said. She nodded. We began going there. All the lights were shut off, as if nobody was there. 

Soomi POV: 

I opened the door and the lights and everyone yelled, "Surprise!" My eyes widened. I stepped back in astonish. "What the-

I was attacked with a hug. "Pretty Princess! I missed you so much!" The person said, my eyes widened and I softened. I hugged him back. "I've missed you too Woohyun. You have no idea." I said his back. I pulled back when I heard sniffling and saw tears in his eyes. 

"Huh! Hyunnie! Waeyo! Are you okay?" I asked, and rubbed his arms. His tried to hold his tears but when he saw me, he couldn't help it. 

"He missed you, we all did." A voice said. I turned to it and saw Sunggyu with the rest of Infinite behind him, even L. My eyes widened. Sunggyu pulled me into a hug.

"Gyugyu!" I said. He chuckled. Dongwoo bursted into tears. "I thought I wouldn't do this!" He yelled, fustrated he cried in front of his dongsaengs. I softened and pulled away from Sunggyu. I hugged Dongwoo. He hugged me back and gave me a really tight hug. 

"I-I-I r-really m-missed you!" He shrieked with his voice cracking. I smiled.

"I missed you too." I pulled away from him. I looked at all of infinite. "I've missed all of you guys, soo much!" I said and attacked Hoya with a hug. He smiled. Jinyoung smiled at the beautiful sight of his sister reunitied with her friends. I gave Sungyeol and Sungjong a hug.

When I saw L, my heart stopped. So did his. He gave me an apologetic look. He didn't give me a chance to say anything and just attacked me with a hug. I was in shock and confusion. I felt him shaking against me. I heard sniffles and my shoulder getting wet. 

"I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-o sorry! I didn't mean for any of this to happen.. I m=missed you sooo much." He said, shuddering. I softened. I slowly wrapped my arms around him, and patted his back. 

"Your forgiven, I don't regret anything in my life." I said. He pulled away. I searched his tear-filled eyes and lifted them up so they would look at me. "I don't regret anything. I love my life, with the amnesia, with the up and downs. I love it so much. I love it because, I have the people I love in it. You're still one of them. I'm not mad or anything, I just want us to be friends again." I said. 

L stood there. His heart breaking and acclearating at the same time. *I know I was suppose to give her up, if I couldn't once, how can I do it again?* He thought. 

"I know there's someone out there better for you than me. If all this drama happened between us when we were together, then maybe it's best for everyone that we just stay friends." I said. I felt like my heart was breaking. I was hurting one of the most important people in my life. I knew he caused me to get amnesia, but it gave me a new life. A restart. I held my head down to try to stop myself from crying.

"I couldn't agree more." He said. I looked back up at him with a teary look. I wiped my tears. "Y-your okay with it?" I asked. He wiped his own and smiled. 

"I wouldn't have it any other way. I know there isn't someone better for me than you." I softened. I felt so bad, "But there are people better for you than me. L.Joe, Sandeul, she's all yours." He said. I wiped my tears and I was lifted into the air. 

"Did you forget me?" The person said. I turned around and saw Jaehyo. My eyes brightened. "Jaehyo!" I yelled. He smiled. I hugged him and he hugged me. 

"EHHH~ We didn't come here to like see a sad love moment. We walk in a proof! There it was!" Zico shouted. Jaehyo pulled away and rolled his eyes at s. 

"Let's crank up some tunes!" P.O. shouted. Zico 'Tell Them'. Block B started to do their dance and we stood around them and started to dance. Someone wrapped their hands around my waist. I turned around and saw Sandeul oppa. He smiled. My heart did a little flutter dance and he held me tight. Jaehyo's part came up and he pulled me from Sandeul playfully. Sandeul pouted and I giggled. 

He pulled me to the center and sang to me. I giggled. After he sang, someone pulled out the ipod from the speaker. We all turned to the speaker and my eyes widened. 

"We heard it was Soomi's reunion, why weren't we invite?" Krystal asked and smirked at Hoya. He stood their surprised and blushed. *That's my girl.* He thought. 

"How'd you find out?" Jinyoung asked. Luna winked at Sungyeol. We all looked at Sungyeol and he held up a guilty sign and we all laughed. They changed the song to 'LaChaTa' My eyes widened. 

"Remember?" Krystal asked. I nodded. "Why wouldn't I?" I asked. She chuckled. "Fiesty, what happened to my sweet & innocent Soomi?" She asked. 

I smirked. "She grew up, play the music." She smiled. Luna pressed play and the music played. WonderFul were surprised in the cherography I knew. 

After F(x)'s performance, Jinyoung hit shuffle on Zico's ipod and we all began dancing the night away. It was one of the most memorable nights of my life, and I won't ever forget it.