Time with my girls

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

It's been a couple of days seens the reunion, I was beyond happy. Everybody noticed it, even my fans. Life was well, our flashback goodbye stage just ended today. *Sigh~* I'm with Jungah and Hyejin in the dorm, all the others had schedules.

"Mimi-ah~" Jungah sang. I turned around and saw Jungah. She jumped onto my bed, Hyejin followed by knocking. I chuckled.Hyejin sat on the egde and I sat criss cross. "I'm soooooo bored." Jungah sang. Hyejin chuckled. I patted Jungah's hair. "What do you want to do? I asked.

Hyejin shrugged. Jungah sighed, "Remember back when we were trainees, us three were the k-pop maniacs." She said. Hyejin and I nodded. "I miss those moments."Hyejin said. I giggled.  "We still are." I said.

"Sometimes, I wish we weren't famous anymore... " Jungah said. Hyejin nodded. "The time where we would find guys on the street and would dare each other to flirt with him." I said. They laughed and nodded.

"Remember Hyejin's first dare?" Jungah said. Hyejin flushed red. I laughed and nodded. "You got really nervous and the guy thought you were cute." I said. Jungah nodded.

"The first time Soomi did it, the guy gave her his number!" Jungah yelled. I pouted. "I didn't know what happened! I just asked friendly and asked him what music he liked." Hyejin laughed. "You have a way with guys, you have like 4 liking you!" Jungah said.

"It took Jinyoung forever to realise his feelings for me... But it was worth it.." She blushed. I blonked her head. "Better be~ He loves you a lot." I said. She giggled. "Heey Soomi, have you decided who to choose yet?" Jungah asked. I sighed. Hyejin slightly shoved Jungah.

"No... I really like Sandeul, but L.Joe's having a comeback. Because before, I never got over him, we promised each other we will date in the future." I said. Hyejin smiled. "That's sooo romantic.." Jungah said.

"I know... But Sandeul has liked me ever since you guys were kids right?" Hyejin said. I bit my lip and nodded. They gave me a very weird look. "I-is it a crime for not knowing who I should be with?" I asked. They both shook their heads. "We all know your situation with them, they do too. I'm pretty sure they'll accpet any one of them." Hyejin said.

"B-but I'm currently with Sandeul.. I really do like him, but I don't know-

"Yah, Jung Soomi, don't think such things, he knows you love him." A voice hissed. I looked up at the door and saw Kyumi. I flinched at her voice. She stepped into the room.

"You remember me right? I don't have to act anymore." She said. Jungah and Hyejin were staring at her, wide-eyed. Kyumi has been very quiet lately, too quiet.

"That's enough, Kyumi." Another voice hissed, we all turned our heads to the door and saw Jinyoung. "O-oppa..." I said. He walked in Jungah scooted over from her spot and Jinyoung sat next to her. Jungah stretched her legs over Jinyoung's.

"Jinyoung this isn't about us.-

"I never said it was. You know how I feel for my sister, you know why." He turned to Jungah, "But you don't and you understand me. I'm thankful for that." He said. Jungah smiled at him. He gave her a heart-warming smile and then turned to me.

"Sandeul knows how you feel about him, don't worry. It'll all work out. You just need time, don't make any decisions about your relationship yet. It might effect the public." Jinyoung said. I nodded. Someone was standing at the door.

~~~~~~~~

"SOOOMI-AHH, JUNGIE!!! HYEJINIIE~" Hyomi yelled as she walked through the door. Her eyes widened as she saw Baro and CNU sleeping on the couch. Daeun raised a brow at why Hyomi stopped out of nowhere. She look towards the room and saw Baro and CNU. 

"Oh! Annyeong Oppas!" She cheered happily. Baro gave her a bright smile. They've been getting along lately, VERY ALONG. 

"I see the oppas car outside." Minhee said. She turned around and saw Baro and CNU. "Oh! Hey!" She said. They smiled at her and continued watching TV. Minhee scoffed. "I see~" She said. 

Daeun sat next to Baro and watched with them. Minhee and Hyomi went to put their things away. Hyomi saw Sandeul at Soomi's room, or in front of it. She walked up to him. 

"Hey What's Up?" She asked. Sandeul looked back at her a sighed. He shrugged and walked into the living room. Hyomi rasied a brow and knocked on the door. She was surprised at who was inside. 

"Annyeong? Why is Sandeul like depressed?" She asked. My eyes widened. I jumped out of my bed. *He might have heard.* I heard a doorclosed. 

*Sandeul.....* 

Author's NOTE:

Sorry for not updating!!!! MIANHAE! JEONGMAL MIAN! High School has been hecktic. FRESHMAN YEAR... SCARY!