Member's freakout

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

I opened the door to the dorm and looked inside. *Nobody's home?* I thought. 

"Where is everyone?" I mumbled to myself. I walked to the living room and saw everyone talking. 

"Annyeong?" I said. They all looked at me. Kyumi unnie avoided my eyes. 

"Why didn't you tell us!" Hyomi unnie shouted. 

"Huh?" I said. 

"That you got amnesia!" Hyejin yelled.

"Umm.. I figured it wasn't important?" I said.

"Well... Um... I found something a while ago. But I thought you didn't want them. So I never told you. But they might help you." Hyejin said and went into her room. She pulled out two letters. I looked at the letters puzzled. 

*What is this?* "Kyumi unnie do you know?" I asked. She shook her head. 

"Can you read it aloud unnie?" Daeun asked. 

"Sure..?" I said. I sat down and reached for the letter. I touched the letter and a flashback played in my head. 

"So do you like it?" 

I nodded. "I love it." I stared right into his eyes. I got really lost in his eyes. 

"Soomi there's something I have to tell you." 

"Okay." 

"Well. You know the love letters that you got. Right?" 

I nodded. 

"I wrote one." 

"Soomi?!" Someone yelled. I recongized the voice. *Jungah?* *I couldn't see the guy's face but he seems very familar. 

"You okay? You held your head for a bit." Hyomi said. 

"I'm fine. Umm.. I'll start.

Dear Soomi,

                      Hi! You may or may not know who this is but... I have a confession. After 2 years... (This being the 3rd.) I have to say.... I love you. Your the only girl that caught my heart. I was amazed with your beauty the day I first laid eyes on you. You were beautiful, pure-heart, cute, funny, and really smart. I hope you will be able to accept my heart. No matter which student I am. Soomi, your the only person who makes my heart flutter. I can't take my eyes off of you. You are the only one for me. Before you, I never learned the true meaning of love until you unfrozen my cold heart. I'll love you to infinity... 사랑해...

Yours Truly,

Your secret admirier." My eyes widened. 

"AWHHHHHHHHHH!" Minhee said. 

"That's sooooo sweet." Jungah said. 

"Read the next one!" Daeun yelled. I nodded. I hesitated. But I touched the other one and another flashback played in my head. 

I took out the love letter  from my desk.

I held out the letter to him.

“Did you write this?”

He looked at it and then nodded.

*I can see all of it. But I can't see who I'm talking to. What in the world?* I thought.

"Soomi! Yah! You okay?" Minhee said. She shook me and the flashback left. My head started throbbing and I strongly felt pain to my head. 

I held my head. The pain was too much for me to handle. I fainted. 

"Someone! Call the ambulance!" Hyomi unnie yelled.