Rumors.

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

 

Appa was scrolling through allkpop’s page looking through B1A4 and Wonderful’s status and all of a sudden he got a phone call. He picked up.

“Yobosayo.” He said. His face fell. But then it face lit up. *This could be the answer to everything.* He thought. He hung up.

“Call Sandeul to my office. NOW.” He said to my assistant.  

Sandeul’s POV:

*I wonder why he’s calling me up. I haven’t done anything… Have I? I’m scared..* I thought.

I knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” He said.

“Sandeul, sir.”

“Come in.”

I opened the door and saw the CEO sitting in his chair on the computer.

“Sit down..” He said. I nodded and sat.

“What’s this?” He said. He turned his computer around and I saw a picture with me and Soomi from a couple of days ago.

“I can explain.” I said.

“No need. It’s perfect.”

“Huh?”

“Since her debut, the public loves the Sanmi couple. You guys are best friends, but they think of something more. It’s like that with every best friend pair. I just found out that Soomi needs surgery to get her memories back.” My eyes widened.

“If she does the surgery, it’s only a 15% chance that she’ll live. It’s very risky. So my plan, I was going to tell her this later on, but in the mean time, the company is going to confirm you two of dating.” *I’m confused..*

“Sir, I’m confused.” I said.

“So you know how, L and L.Joe and Soomi right?” I nodded.

“I honestly, don’t want somebody who will leave my daughter. And B1A4 are the only boys that stayed with her. Because of Jinyoung, and because of you.”

“Me?”

“I know your secret; you’re in love with my daughter. Aren’t you?” He smirked. My jaw dropped. *H-he knows?*

“I’ve known ever since Jinyoung introduced Soomi to you. So I’m giving you a chance to prove to me and Soomi that you love her.” My eyes widened. * I want Soomi to love me but not like this.*

“And I know for a fact, you could get Soomi to fall for you. Haven’t you noticed? Ever since the accident, you’re her closet oppa. Even more than Jinyoung, there could be a chance she’s already fallen for you but she doesn’t know it.” He said.

*Maybe this could work?* I thought.

“Call me Soomi.” His assistant nodded.

“You’re about to see where Soomi got her acting skills from.” He said.

Soomi POV:

*I wonder why I’m getting called. I got called a couple days ago. Maybe it’s too congratulating me in almost finishing my filming?* I thought.

I opened the door and saw Sandeul oppa looking at me. *Are we in trouble?* I thought.

“Soomi, sit down.” Appa said. I sat down. His voice sounded very mad.

“Soomi, explain this. “ Appa showd me a picture of when me and Sandeul oppa were walking from Mcdonalds. My eyes widened.

“Appa-

“Are you two dating?” We both shook our heads.

“Well, the public seems to be responding very well with the news. They love the DeulMi couple.” My jaw dropped. I read all the comments our fans wrote. They were all positive.

“The public seemed really happy with you two when you debuted.” My eyes widened and I blush rose to my cheeks.

“Because of the positive response, I will have you two date! Hopefully, that will get the numbers in fans to increase!” He said. I raised a brow.

“Wouldn’t that lower the number appa?” I asked.

“Nope. It’s a positive response.” He said. “It’s set. You guys are officially the DeulMi couple!” He said.

My jaw dropped, so Sandeul’s. “That’s it. Bye!” He shooed us out. I walked out and looked at Oppa.

“Oppa, did you agree? Or did he force?”

“I guess… a little bit of both?” He said. I nodded. We started walking back to the dorm.

“I’m sorry oppa..” He looked at me and stopped.

“For what?”

“For getting you into this mess, for having Appa get mad at you, and your paired up with me, mianhae.” I said.

He held my chin and my cheek. “It’s not your fault, okay? Don’t worry, we’re in this together. We’ll get out of it together.” He said. I nodded.

*I don’t want to get out of it.* Sandeul thought.

*I don’t know what I feel…* I thought.

Author's Note:

MIANHAE~~~~ I don't like summer school that much.. It got me thinking about stuff though. Eh...HOPEFULLY It'll get better. I'm really sorry for not being able to update as often.. I'm going through.. stuff.. Yea, and I PROMISE ACROSS MY HEART, that'll I'll update when I can. Thanks for still being my subscribers! SARANGHAEYO!(;