Telling Krystal and flashback

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

Soomi POV:

I didn't mention the flashback to anybody. I was planning to mention it to Jinyoung but we always had schedules. Family Outing ended a while ago. *I've gotten close to Changjo and he gave me his number. Same with Sungyeol and L, L acts extremely weird when I'm around. Like.. the way L.joe did. I don't know if that's a bad or good thing. It's like he knows me, but yet he didn't. Maybe I knew them both before, I got into the accident. I forgot about the accident. I honestly wish I could get my memory back, because life isn't the same when you only know half of your life. I wish Appa found a way to get it back...* I thought. We were on our way to Wonderful/B1A4's practice room.

It was a couple of weeks until the fall special. We were learning our singing for our comeback soon. It was sooo exciting. We're heading to the studio to reharse. Appa told us that we were going to be doing a couple dance with a another boy band. He wasn't sure yet so he didn't say who. We were sooo excited. 

(Yesterday) 

Jinyoung POV:

I’ve been called up to Appa’s office. *Did I do something wrong?* I thought.

“Jinyoung, you and B1A4, are doing a special stage with F(x), in about 3 weeks.” My eyes widened.

“Appa, did you forget? F(x) were Soomi’s girlfriends.” His eyes widened and he shook his head. “Their CEO called me and asked him to do it because I owe him a favor…” He said.

“Can you cancel?” I asked.

He sighed. “I’m afraid not..” He said. “I’m sorry Jinyoung.. I forgot.”

“It’s okay. I’ll work something out. When is our practice?” I asked.

“Tomorrow.” Appa said and I nodded.

“Wait. There’s even worse news… Wonderful has to do a stage with either Teen Top, Infinite, or Block B.” Appa said. My jaw dropped.

“I didn’t know which one so I decided to ask you.” He said.

I sighed.. *It can’t be L.. Jaehyo isn’t a good choice… Okay.. I trust you L.Joe.* I thought. “Teen Top.” I said. He nodded. 

 

(Skips to today) 

We were in the practice room practicing for Baby Goodnight and then 5 girls walked in. 

"Annyeonghaesayo. F(x)-imida." They said. Their eyes were all glued to me. A trainer walked in.

"Annyeonghaesayo JongHyun-imida. I'm your cheorographer for this dance. Your pairings are Krystal, Jinyoung. Sulli, Gongchan. Amber, Baro. Victoria, CNU. And Luna, Sandeul. Go to your partners and I'll start with Sulli and Gongchan." He said.

"Jung Jinyoung, who has a little sister named Soomi? Sounds very familiar to me." Krystal said. 

"Really? That's strange." I said with a nervous throat. She grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"Dude, the jig is up. We know about you and Soomi. It's been years since we heard from her." Krystal said and tears were forming from her eyes. I felt bad because I took my best friend from her.

"Jonghyun hyung. I'm going to take Krystal to the restroom." He nodded. I took Krystal outside of our practice room and near the bathroom. She started sniffling. 

"I haven't heard from her since the f(x) group decision. She didn't keep our promise of being together forever.. She joined another group! It's like she's a completely different person." She said. I felt even worse. *I'll trust her.* 

"Okay... The reason is.. After the F(x) CEO meeting, Infinite had to go to the U.S. You knew right?" She nodded. 

"That's why me and Hoya broke up." She said.

"L didn't tell Soomi. And she got into a car accident." I said. 

"S-She got hit?" I nodded and held back my tears.

"She got amensia. She didn't remember anything from her past. Not even me. But after 2 years, we, me, my dad, B1A4, and Kyumi helped her remember us. But we didn't want her to remember you guys, infinite, or teen top, not even block b, because who knows what will happen... She will be very hurt on what L did to her." I said. Krystal was in shock.

"B-but, why not us? We never did anything bad to her." She said. 

"But, it might bring up things involving infinite. And then L. And I didn't want her to remember someone like L.Joe who will leave her for fame.." I said. She nodded.

"I understand... Can I tel F(x)?" She asked. I nodded.

"But not anyone else." He said. She nodded. 

We walked back into the practice room and then, we heard loud voices outside. *Uh-oh.* I thought. 

Soomi POV: 

"Annyeonghaesayo Unnie." I said to the unnie in the office. She's really nice.

"Annyeonghaesayo Soomi, your oppas in the practice room if you want to see him." She said.

"Neh~ Maybe later. Kamsamida." I said. She nodded. We all headed to the recording studio on the other side of the building. Jinyoung saw us go there and he sighed in relief. 

"Okay. You girls are having a change of concept." Our music producer said.

"J-jeongmal?" I said. 

"Your song is called Flashback (By After School). It's about a girl who keeps getting flashbacks of her old lovers. She wants to prove to him she still loves him." he said. We nodded.

 

Hyejin:
I can’t wait, my heart is already in danger
The moment I saw you again, I’m automatic
 
Kyumi:
This kind of feeling is still on and on and on again
In just one moment, I get a flashback to that time again
 
Hyomi:
My love is automatic, slowly systematic,
The answer comes out right away tonight
 
Hyejin:
I go back to that time, go back just as it was
That image is all coming back to me
 
Jungah:
It’s so tiring that I’m going crazy, 
you don’t know my heart
 
Minhee:
Because my heart was hurt, I closed my heart
Turn everything back, baby
 
Hyomi:
Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
Minhee:
Can you see me? I hope you believe me, bobobo
Hyomi:
Boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
Jungah:
Look at me, come to me
Soomi:
Come back here like the first day oh
Kyumi:
Come back here, the one and only night oh
 
Daeun:
Flashback!
 
Jungah:
“Love is like a lie” was what my sister told me
But the words vanish tonight
 
Soomi:
Disappear just like that, vanish like it’s the first time
Lies, even the deep scars
 
Minhee:
Because my heart was hurt, I closed my heart
Turn everything back, baby
 
Hyomi:
Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
Minhee:
Can you see me? I hope you believe me, bobobo
Hyomi:
Boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
Jungah:
Look at me, come to me
 
Hyomi:
Oh beautiful magic is with me
Don’t let me down down down down
 
Minhee:
Oh it’s magical feeling, I believe in you
Don’t let me down down down, no
 
Daeun:
Fall into me again uh
A second love once again
Did you hear it? Can you hear my heart?
Let’s go back to the first feeling (dance)
 
(Jungah dance solo)
 
Hyomi: (Soomi)
I’m in flashback, 
I’m in flashback, (Oh baby~~~) 
I’m in flashback, (WHOOOOOOOOOAA~) 
I’m in flashback, baby!
 
Hyomi:
Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
Minhee:
Can you see me? I hope you believe me, bobobo
Hyomi:
Boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
Jungah:
Look at me, come to me
 
Flashback!
 
*Recording went great. It only took us about 2 hours to finish. I like the song, if it's a different style from ours.. Does that mean we go bad? OMG. I love love that!* I thought.
 
"Do you guys want to visit B1A4?" Our manager asked. We nodded. 
 
"Oppas! Here we come!" I yelled. We walked to the dance studio. I was spacing out and I bumped into someone. We both fell down. 
 
"Oh! Mianhae!" I said and helped her up. I-I-It was Krystal from F(x)!!!! I was in shocked. 
 
"Jeongmal mianhae. Annyeonghaesayo sunbae, Mimi from Wonderful-imida." I said and held my hand out to her. 
 
*You slightly look like Soomi. But you look to pretty to be her. Soomi's cute. But Mimi will be a good friend.* Krystal thought. 
 
"Anyeong. Does your name happen to be Soomi?" She asked. Jinyoung opened the door to the practice room and saw us. I nodded.
 
"Neh, my real name is Soomi." I said. Her eyes brightened and she hugged me. She let go and did a little inspection and she slightly teared. 
 
I saw Jinyoung. "Oppa?" He made a motion to hug her. And I did. 
 
"Can I have your number? We can hang out sometime." She asked. 
 
"Of course sunbae!" I said. I gave her my cell phone and she gave me hers. 
 
The rest of F(x) walked out and saw Krystal in slight tears. Their eyes widened.
 
"Krystal are you okay?" Victoria asked. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo Mimi of Wonderful -imida." I said. The rest of the Wonderful members were still practicing on the song. 
 
"Mimi? As in Soomi?" Sulli asked. I nodded.
 
"Neh my real name is-
 
"OMO! SOOMI!" Sulli attacked me with a hug. 
 
"Girls we have to go!" F(x)'s manager says. 
 
"Neh. Annyeong Soomi!" They said and left. 
 
I was confused. "Umm.. Oppa?" He chuckled. "Don't ask. Oh. Appa wanted you and Sandeul to go on strong heart and reveal your feelings for each other." Oppa said.
 
"When?"
 
"After we finished with F(x), so now." My manager came running towards me.
 
"Soomi, can you carpool with Sandeul to Strong Heart?" He asked. I nodded. He then ran back.
 
"Okayy~ Where's Sandeul?" I asked.
 
"Inside." I walked into the practice room and didn't see Sandeul there.
 
I walked to the B1A4's manager oppa.
 
"Oppa, can I carpool with you to strong heart?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.
 
"Of course, you are my favorite in Wonderful." He said.
 
"Kamsamida!" I said.