Seeing you all over again

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

 

“Guys! Clean up!” B1A4’s Manager Oppa nagged. He just walked into the room seeing cake everywhere except in people's mouths. 

“Uh-oh!” I heard Jungah say. We quickly cleaned the entire house in 15 minutes. And our manger Oppa brought us clothes to change into.

“Oppa! Are we going somewhere?” Hyejin asked. He nodded.

“We have to go to ‘Bouquet.’ You are guest-starring!” He shouted. Our eyes lit up. *Oh yea~* We thought. We quickly applied makeup and etc and headed out.

“Annyeong oppas!” We shouted on our way out. I saw Jinyoung oppa smile widely while waving. *That’s a weird sign…. What’s going to happen?* I thought.

We jumped into the car and quickly drove off. We got there in about half an hour. It seemed like forever. *I’ve seen this show before. I love it! I can’t wait to be on it!* I thought. When we got there, we entered the studio and greeted the crew. I heard that there were going to be other guest on the show. We were separated and put into little booths. We answered some questions for our group intros and competitions. It was really funny answering question about us. Soon, the show started and we got really nervous. When we were up, we had to stand on this stage which will rotate us around to the show set.

“Okay girls. Get ready!” Manager oppa said. He held up a fighting sign. We gave him the fighting sign too. *We are Wonderful.* We thought.

“You will hear them here! Their first time appearing on a variety show! We have the spectacular Wonderful!!!!!” A rotating stage moved and we appeared. ‘It Girl’ played and we started dancing. 4MINUTE, Kara, and Infinite sunbaes were also guest starring. They were all dancing to our song, doing little handmotions and jumping in their seats. *AH! Woohyun oppa is soooo cute!* I thought. The music soon died out and we formed a straight line.

“Please~ introduce yourselves!” The MC’s asked.

“Anneyonghaesayo~ I’m tigger Hyomi!” Hyomi unnie said and rawred.

“Annyeonghaesyo! I’m Pengu Kyumi~” Kyumi unnie said and did a penguin walk. I giggled.

“Annyeonghaesayo! Hyejin-Kitty imida!” Hyejin said. There was soon a pause and Jungah bursted into laughter causing everyone else to laugh.

 “A-Ayeonghaesayo! Jungah-Duckie-imida!” She said, while rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

“Annyeonghaesayo~ Minhee-Froggie imida!” Minhee ssaid, awkwardly.  There was an awkward pause then,

“Annyeonghaesayo I’m Daeun~” Daeun said and nodded coolly. I chuckled.

I eyesmiled and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo~~ Bunny Mimi, here!” I said.

“Oh~~~ This group is soooo cute!” The MC said. We smiled. He guided us to our seats. We sat and he went to his MC chair.

“So today, we are introducing Wonderful. All of you use your real names, except for one. Is that correct?” The MC questioned. We nodded.

I raised my hand. He pointed at me. “Yes, Mimi?” He read my nametag. My members bursted out laughing, causing the whole studio to look at us.

“I’m the one. LOL. My real name is Jung Soomi.” I said. Infinite’s ears perked up. *It can’t be.* They thought.

“Oh! Jung Soomi! It says here you have a famous brother!” I nodded happily.

“Well~ We have a surprise for you.” The MC smiled. My eyes widened.

‘O.K. Girl~’ Started playing and the stage ,we came from, started rotating. I saw Oppa and my jaw dropped. He held up a cool peace sign and Infinite’s souls were lost in space. *It is.* They thought.

“Annyeonghaesayo! Jinyoung-imida!” Oppa said.

The MC patted his back. “How’s Baro?” He asked. Jinyoung bursted out laughing and nodded. He held a thumbs up. I bursted out laughing at him, remembering what happened in ‘Baby I’m sorry’ music video. Jinyoung shot daggers at me and I made a heart sign to him. The MC smiled.

“AWHH~~~ How cute. Sibling love!” He said.  Jinyoung looked around the groups and saw Infinite. His face dropped. *What are they doing here?* He thought.

The MC told him to go sit next to me in our area.

“Okay~ The best way to introduce a group is with dancing! First off! Let’s have a dance battle between the groups. Infinite versus Wonderful, and Kara versus 4MINUTE.” The MC smiled. Infinite stood up and music started playing.

“Let’s go Infinite!!!” MC shouted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KslUP_s-Pg

“Infinite! Infinite! Infinite!” Kara & 4minute were cheering. We watched their performance  very carefully, checking out our competition. We are very competitive. Someone suddenly poked me. I turned around and saw Hyejin’s worried face.

“Mimi, okkdokekae!”  She yelped. 

"Let's just try our best." I said, recieving a nod from everyone. 

“Do you all wanna dance?” Some shook their heads. A light bulb went off in my head. “Oppa, you wanna dance?” He looked at me shocked, and shook his head. I whispered to Jungah which dance we were going to do. Then, I continued watching Infinite dance. *This is like a dream come true. I met Teen Top, BAP, BTOB, and now Infinite! All I need is Block B and my top 5 groups are all covered! Ahh! Woohyun oppa is sooo cute! Awh~ He messed up, but it was cute. Where’s L oppa?* I thought. I saw him dancing behind some members. I smiled. *Oppa is sooo handsome. Wait….. Why does he look……Familiar… Nah~ It’s probably just me.* I thought. I shook it off, and I saw a worker calling me. I sneakily walked to him, trying not to draw attention away from infinite.

“What song would you like to dance too? Or random choice?” He asked. I whispered into his ear and he nodded. I walked back to my seat and the music died out.

 “WoooW~~~ That was daebak!” The MC said. We all clapped.

“INFINITE OPPAS!” Jiyoon shouted. *AWh~ The bouquet couple!* I thought.

“NOW~ WONDERFUL!!” Jungah and I stood up and ran to the stage.

Best Love Song – T-Pain&Chris Brown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utnQnWQxuy4

L POV:

*I haven’t seen you in sooo long. Do you know how much I miss you? How much I regret leaving you? I can’t believe you’re an idol now. I thought you would become an actor? Why haven’t you contacted me or anything? Oh wait, I’m stupid. You have no idea how much I miss you.* He thought. Infinite looked at him sympathetically, they felt bad.

*Mianhae L. I’m such a horrible leader. I forced you to choose your dream over your girl. Mimi, Myungsoo…. Mianhae.* Sunggyu thought.

*My best friend. You’ve grown up so wonderfully and beautifully. You have no idea how much I miss you. Our hugs, laughs, and our friendship. I miss my pretty princess sooo much. I wish we could go back being best friends.* Woohyun thought. Without knowing, a tear fell down Woohyun’s cheek.

*I was soo amazing to leave you. I’m soo sorry.* Sungyeol thought and chuckled to himself.

*Hello, Soomi. You should have seen what life was without you. It’s boring! Sunggyu nags sooo much. Sungjong whines nonstop. Woohyun’s in love with the mirror, and I have been dancing to fill in the void you left in my heart. Mimi, I miss you soooo much.* Dongwoo thought.

*We need to talk to you later.* Sungjong thought.

Soomi POV:

“Great job! You guys might really be competition for Infinite!” The MC said. “Why don’t we have a couple dance? Infinite! Wonderful! Pick a volunteer!” I looked at the girls with a pleading look. They all knew I loved Infinite a lot. They nodded. I stood up and walked up to the stage. But Jinyoung grabbed my wrist.

“Where are you going?” He asked, seriously.

“Up there.?” He glared at Infinite and let me go. Infinite froze once they saw me go up and Woohyun quickly shoved L up. L was taken aback and glared at s. *What do I do?* He thought. He mentally panicked and walked up nervously.

“Oh~ The visuals~. Music~ Que!” The MC shouted.

What makes you beautiful By One Direction

Narrator POV:

L and Soomi started dancing randomly and them they started couple dancing.

*Wow~ Mimi & L make a really cute couple. They are both really good dancers too!* I thought.

*We’re in trouble.* Kyumi & Jinyoung thought.

*Awh~~ L may be my bias but he looks really good with Mimi.* Jungah thought.

*Wow~ Mimi is really jjang!* Hyejin thought.

*I wonder if Soomi misses this….* Infinite thought.

Soomi POV:

*Wow~ L is a really good dancer.* I thought. At the end, I bowed to him. “Kamsamida sunbae~” I said. He looked at me weirdly and nodded. He walked back to his seat. *A little rude…..* I thought. *Why are my 2 favorite people so different in real life?* I was thinking back at what happened with L.Joe. I walked back to my seat.

 

Author's Note:

I'm sorry I haven't been updating for a while! MIAN! JEONGMAL MIAN! I hope you guys aren't mad. L's back! Oh! L's Back! lolol(; I'm sorry I haven't been replying to your comments! But I really appreciate them! I'll respond right now!

@camerielai Lolol(; Thank You for your love & Support!

@ailisu Someone a Sandeul bias? I AM!(;

@chulmin Wish granted! (;

Thanks for commenting!(; SARANGHAEYO!!!!!~ <33