Family Outing Part 2 (:

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

 

Cast Of Family Outing: Leeteuk of Super Junior, Kim Taeyeon, Im Yoona, Lee Sungyeol, Lee Chunji, & Wonderful

“Hello! And welcome back to Idol’s family outing!” Leeteuk said, smiling. “I am your MC today!”

“Wait.. Why are you the MC?” Yoona asked.

“I have a badge.” Leetuek said.

“YAH!-

“Today we have really great star-friends coming right, Chunji?” Leeteuk asked.

“NEH Hyung! Today we have very special guest coming here!” Chunji shouted. I saw him then smile at Minhee. *AWHH~*

“So~~~ Let’s introduce these guest! Sungyeol, you’re up first!” *WAIT… Wonderful didn’t choose anybody?* I felt someone pull me away. I saw my manager and he handed me a sticky note.

“Read this. Go!” He pushed me back.

“The person I brought today is extremely handsome. But not as handsome as me, he has a chic image and looks very cold. Come on out!” Sungyeol said.

‘geunyoreul jikyora naritji mot-hage ~ ne nimi gyesin got kkeutkkaji garyonda’ My eyes widened. Hyomi and Jungah froze.

“L-L-L-L Oppa!” They started shrieking. I haven’t seen L ever since bouquet. My face grew pink and I hid behind Minhee.

“L hyung!” Chunji gave L a big hug. *Where are you?* L thought. L’e eyes landed on mine. *Bingo. Your mine in the couple competitions.* He smirked.

“L! How have you been?” Leetuek asked.

“AHAH. Good hyung. How are you?”

“Good~” ‘Awkward silence….’ We all burst out laughing.

*I hope Soomi forgives me. L hyung begged me to choose him..* Sungyeol thought. 

“L! Look what you did to these girls!” Leetuek said. I was hiding behind Minhee. Jungah and Hyomi Unnie were squealing and everyone else was smiling casually.

*Oh.. Shoot. I forgot L is in infinite. How do I forget that!?* Kyumi thought. *He might not recognize me.* Kyumi thought.

“Chunji, you can introduce your guest now.” Leetuek said. Chunji nodded.

“He’s the dance machine of the world, he’s as young as a baby. He’s Teen Top’s baby! Come one out!” Chunji said. Changjo came running through.

‘I got that Supa Luv~’ Chunji and Changjo started dancing.

“CHANGJO!!” Sungyeol yelled and hugged Changjo.

“L! SUNGYEOL! Why weren’t you like that? Oh. Too late.” Leeteuk said. Changjo’s gaze went around and he smiled when he saw Hyejin. She flushed red and hid behind Minhee with me.

“AWHH~ HYEJIN-AHHH~~” Leetuek said. Leetuek and Hyejin are always picking on each other. Hyejin is the biggest ELF here and she got to close to Leetuek really quickly.

“Sungmi, do you want to introduce Wonderful’s guest?” Leetuek said.

“Sungmi?!” We all bursted out laughing! Even Leetuek!

“Mian! AHA. Sorry! Big fan of your drama, Soomi.”

“Neh, oppa.” I had the sticky note on my hand and started reading it from a corner.

“Introducing the best oppas in the entire world! They rock, they cute, and they have a plant dance! Come on out B1A4 oppas?” I said. B1A4 oppas ran to me and gave me a bear hug, we all fell crashing down.

*OMG, I’m screwed.* L thought.
“OPPAS!” I yelled. They got off and Wonderful came and hugged them with me. I was back hugging Jinyoung oppa the entire time.

“AWHH~ You guys are sooo cute.” Taeyeon said.

“Kamsamida!”  Oppa said.

“Now! Let’s all go on the bus!” We all gathered into the bus. Fliming stopped and everyone went into the bus. *Why isn’t she saying anything to me?* L thought.

There were 6 rows of 2 seats. There were also 8 seats on back faced the window. I saw next to Sandeul with Jinyoung and CNU behind us.

“Hey Hyung, has Soomi ever talked to you before?” L asked.

“No. She’s only introduced herself as Mimi of Wonderful to me. It’s like she doesn’t even recognize me. I wanted to take Woohyun because he seemed like he could get her to open up. He is her best friend.” Sungyeol said.

“Oh.. Wait, I’m her best friend too.” L said.

“You left her.” Sungyeol said bitterly. L sighed. *He’s right.* L thought. 

I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw L’s gaze on me. I jumped a little in shock and waved at him. *Does he remember me from before?* I thought.

He smiled and waved back. Jinyoung noticed us and turned around. I turned back. Jinyoung gave L the scariest glare in the world. L sat back down and sighed. *I messed up big time.. I know.. But I’ll make it up to you hyung.* L thought.

We drove for about a half an hour. We got to a dance room. We left our stuff in the bus except for our charm stage. *I’m scared about this…* I thought.

“ACTION!” The director shouted.

“NOOOW~ We are here to decide couples! You guys know the drill, sooo~ Let’s have the boys choose partners! Chunji! You’re up first!” 

“We already know who he is going to choose.” Taeyeon said. Earning giggles from us and blush from Minhee.

Chunji shyly walked up to the stage with a microphone.

“LEE CHANHEE! LEE CHANHEE!” The girls screamed. He flushed even more red and began singing.

‘I'm at a payphone trying to call home

All of my change I spent on you~~~’ (Payphone By Maron 5)

*Oh My, Minhee loves this song! How did he know..?* Chunji slowly went towards Minhee and shyly hugged her.

*AWHHHHHHH~* I thought. She flushed and walked forward. Music started playing and Minhee started dancing.

‘Lovey Dovey Dovey~’ (Lovey Dovey By T-Ara)

Wonderful and I were all in shock. Minhee normally doesn’t dance. She usually does something dorky. Last time, she showed the guys her high scores on her video game and how good she was. She must really like Chunji. *AWH~~* I thought.

She choose him. They flushed red.

“We all saw this coming, ever since Minhee came. CHunji’s had his eyes on her. Remember what he first said?” Leetuek teased.

“Who’s the pretty girl in green pants?” Taeyeon said. We all bursted out.

“Hyung said that?” Changjo asked and we nodded. He started laughing the most. Chunji had a enduring face on.

“AHA, Well~ enough of my favorite dongsaeng, nextt~ SUNGYEOL!” Leetuek said.

Sungyeol started doing a ssanti dance. I covered my eyes and started laughing when I saw the first 3 seconds of it. I opened my eyes after a while and saw Sungyeol take Daeun’s hand. *AWH~~~* I thought.

“This is really unexpected. I thought you were going to choose-“ Leetuek was interrupted.

“I was but, this boy *pats L’s stomach* right here. Is one of her biggest fans soo~ I went with one of my other favorite in wonderful.” Sungyeol said.

“ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES!?” Kyumi burst out. We all bursted out laughing after that.

“You should name your favorites in Wonderful, Sungyeol~” Hyomi said.

“AHAH, I will after L has his turn for his girl.” Our eyes widened. And we bursted out. L jumped in embarrassment.

“HIS GIRL!?” Yoona burst out. “AHHHH!!! How cute!”

“Jinyoung! You’re the older brother of this group, how do you feel?” Leetuek asked.

“AHAH, none of the girls are allowed to date. YET. SOO~ I’m watching you!” Jinyoung said and made a hand motion to L. *I’m really watching you.* Jinyoung thought.

“AHHA, sorry Daeun. Go!”

“Hehe, ummm Can I get Hyomi’s help?” Leetuek nodded.

~~~Naega jeil jal naga

Naega jeil jal naga~~~~ (I AM THE BEST By 2NE1)

Hyomi and Daeun started dancing. Hyomi did all the dancing and Daeun did the rapping. Overal it was awesome!

Daeun slowly headed for Sungyeol and held out her hand, Sungyeol reached for it and she attacked Baro in a hug. *OF COURSE SHE WOULD.* I thought. SUngyeol had a ‘WHAT THE COOKIES JUST HAPPENED’ face. He smirked. *Well played.* Sungyeol thought and crossed his arms together. Everyone else bursted out laughing.

“BAROO~~~” Leetuek said.

Hip-hop music started playing and Baro started b-boying. *That’s one of my oppas.* I thought. He did a handstand in front of Daeun and flipped himself up in front of her and gave her, his hand. *AWH~* I thought.

“That was really creative!!” Yoona thought.

“CNU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!” Taeyeon said. Leetuek gave her a look and she shrugged. *Unnie is sooo funny.* I thought.

‘Girls bring the boys out!’ (The Boys By SNSD)

All of our eyes widened when we saw CNU dance for ‘The Boys’. *We know who it’s for then.* Wonderful thought.

After the song ended, and B1A4 started laughing. And CNU walked up to Yoona and gave her his hand. She walked out. Hip-hop music started playing again and she did some awesome moves. *Wow. She’s a good dancer, and she’s pretty too.* I thought. *Why am I the visuals of Wonderful, I can’t be compared to someone like Yoona… I feel bad for Wonderful. They have an ugly visual.* I thought.

Sandeul saw my face. *Please don’t compare yourself to Yoona. I hate it when your insecure, because you haven’t seen how beautiful you really are.* He thought.

Yoona gave her hand to CNU and we clapped. “OKAYYY~ NEXT UP, JI-JI-JI-JINYOUNG!!!!!!!” Taeyeon said. I cheered.

“GO OPPA!” I shouted. He smiled.

‘Would you be my girlfriend?’ (Boyfriend By Boyfriend) Hyejin, Hyomi, Daeun, and I screamed.

“BOYFRIEND!!?!?” Hyomi yelled.

“JEONGMIN!” Hyejin yelled.

“Hyunseong!” Daeun yelled.

“MINWOO!!” Me & Hyomi yelled.

Jinyoung laughed as he danced. At the end, he went up to Jungah and asked, “Will you be my girlfriend?” She looked like she was about to faint. He held his hand out to Jungah and she shyly took it, he brought her to the center of the room.

“Soomi, Hyejin?” We stepped out. *I can’t believe we got talked into this.*

~I can’t wait nae maeum imi danger

Tashi neol boneun sunkan nan automatic~ (FlashBack By After School)~

Jungah was in the middle the entire time, Hyejin and I were on each of her sides. Hyejin and Jungah were wearing skinny jeans and I wore shorts. *BAD DAY MAN..* I thought.

*WOW..* L thought. L’s jaw dropped and he his lips. Sandeul saw L. He bit his lips. *I hope you understand through my song.* Sandeul thought.

*Wow. I never realized Jungah… was…* Jinyoung thought. *Why didn’t I realize it earlier.*He thought.

*I hope your happy. I still like you but Jungah will do better. Gongchan confessed his feelings for me and I accepted.. I need to let you go completely. Goodbye Jinnie.* Kyumi thought.

‘Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo Boy I miss you.’ The song sang. Jungah grabbed Jinyoung and pulled him towards her they started dancing randomly. Hyejin & I left them to their couple dance.

“AWHH..” Taeyeon said.

“That’s the first time I’ve ever seen Wonderful do anything y.” Leetuek said.

We looked at each other and nodded. “WELL~ ANYWAY, Let’s get back to GONGCHAN!!!” Taeyeon said glaring at Leetuek.

*Ohhh~ Jealous Unnie?* I thought and laughed.

A child song started playing and Gongchan started dancing agyeo-like… I stared at my oppa with a ‘OH MY COOKIES’ face.  He went up to Kyumi and shook her hand. Yoona looked like she wanted to pinch his cheeks.

“OMO! That was soo cute!” Taeyeon said. “NOW KYUMI!” Leetuek shouted.

‘I love my boy!’ (Diva By After School)

Kyumi started doing the ‘Diva’ dance.* I wasn’t really paying attention. I know as a leader I’m not supposed to do this kind of things to one of my members, but oppa was in pain because she cheated. I’m really confused though, all the other unnies and Daeun know. But… They aren’t mad at her. Jinyoung oppa has been here from the start. Maybe they know something I don’t.. I haven’t heard unnies side of the story… Maybe I should?* I thought. I saw her give her hand to Gongchan and I rolled my eyes.

*She’s still mad…* Kyumi thought.

“NEXT UP, CHANGJO!!!!!!” Taeyeon said.

‘I wanna be that girl, who can be with you forever’ (It Girl By A PINK / Wonderful)

Changjo started doing awesome dance moves to our song. *WOW… This is why Teen Top is my number 1 band!!! EKK! * I thought. Changjo walked up to Hyejin and gave her his hand. She shyly walked off stage and grabbed her guitar.

‘I need you babe, babe, babe~’ Hyejin sang. (Crazy By Teen Top)

*Hyejin’s voice is soo sweet. I wonder why she’s a rapper sometimes.* I thought. *Wow.. Ever since she said I was her ideal type, she hasn’t left my mind. She’s beautiful, a good singer, a great rapper, now she plays the guitar. My favorite in Wonder before was Soomi noona.. Now.. It’s Hyejin.. I know who’ my ideal type.* Changjo thought.

She walked up to Changjo oppa and choose him. *That was sooo cute.*

“Wow. Changjo, you really the dancing machine of Teen Top.” Changjo nodded proudly.

“WELL~ NOW~ Sandeul! ” Taeyeon said.

*Finally.* Sandeul thought.

‘So Fine~’ (So Fine By B1A4)

Chorus:

~~~~Instead of flashy makeup, just the way you are

Instead of short skirts, jeans

So fine, so fine – they look better on you

 Instead of a brand new hairstyle, your long straight hair

Is prettier – your simple smile is

So fine, so fine – I like you like that, yeah~~~~

*Oppa is so sweet.* I thought. Sandeul walked up to me and held out his hand. I smiled and walked out.

‘Do do it, Chu~♥ (It’s) true, true, true, true it's You~ Do do it, Chu~♥’ (Chu By F(x)

*Wait.. I’d look like a bad person if I choose Soomi.. But Hyomi is my 2nd favorite in Wonderful.. My CEO might get mad.. I’m sorry, but I have to choose my career over you again.* L thought and sighed.

I walked up to Sandeul and choose him. “AWHH~ Best friends.” Yoona said.

“You guys are best friends?” Leetuek asked. “WHAT ABOUT ME SUNGMI!” He yelled.

I sighed and everyone bursted out. “SOOMI” We (Wonderful & B1A4) corrected.

“Mian. Nevermind!” Leetuek smiled.”Why did you choose your best friend, Sandeul?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well~ Why not? She’s cute, funny, smart, beautiful, and I like her just the way she is. She’s perfect in every way.” My eyes widened and so did his, everyone else bursted out. Sandeul’s ears turned red.

“I didn’t even need to trick him!!!” Leetuek said. “Sandeul~~~ You better watch out~ Your CEO will kill you~” Leetuek said.

*I can’t believe it. All this time, Sandeul. I always thought that they were just friends. Maybe it’s a publicity thing. Yeah~* L thought.

“LLLLLLLLL~ Your turn!” L smiled and asked, “What if I like two girls?” He said.

Everyone’s eyes widened. “NAMPUN NAMJA~~~~~~~~~” Taeyeon sang. Everyone bursted out laughing. Sungyeol bit his lip nervously. *Don’t tell me-

“Well~ Choose your two girls, and because you’re the mighty L. They can choose who goes for you.” Leetuek said. He nodded.

‘geu ibseureul ppaeseosseo’~ (Irresistible Lips By BTOB)

“MINHYUK!!!” I yelled.

“SUNGJAE!” Hyejin shouted.

“HYUNSIK!” Daeun & Hyomi shouted.

“ILHOON!” Jungah shouted. Jinyoung gave her a smile and she flushed red. *Okay… I have Jinyoung!* Jungah thought. Kyumi looked at her bitterly.

L began dancing and laughed when we yelled out names. He danced his way in front of Hyomi and pulled her out. He hugged her and Leetuek froze the song.

*HYOMI?* Sungyeol, B1A4, and Kyumi thought.

“Are you sure you like two girls?” L nodded.  The chorus started playing again. ‘geu ibseureul ppaeseosseo’~

He went towards me, pulled him into him and pecked my cheek. I froze and Hyomi looked hurt. B1A4 looked like they were about to beat him up. 

After L pecked me, he ran away, hiding. Everyone else bursted out laughing. *I can’t believe I did that.* L thought. *I hope it proves I still love her.* He thought.

My head slightly stung from the kiss. *Why does it seem familiar… And why did L.Joe’s seem familiar too? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!* I thought. I held my head and shook it off. I covered my face in embarrassment.

“LLLLL!” Leeteuk yelled and high fived him. Everyone calmed down and L walked in front of us. Hyomi looked at me and I shook my head. *I don’t know.. I’m going with my heart.* I thought. She came up to me and whisphered.

“I think you should go with him.” She said. I gave her a confused look.

“OKAY~ Soomi it loks like you get to decide. There are 2 guys in this room who like you. Come out!” Sandeul, L and Sungyeol stepped out. I was in shock.

“THIS WAS WHO YOU LIKED?!” Leetuek screamed. He looked at me. “Your more popular than Yoona.” Yoona smacked him.

“OPPA! We’re friends.” She said. I nodded.

“Yoona Noona?” I said.

“MiMi NiNi?” She said and we started laughing.

“We have nicknames for each other.” Yoona said and made an XD face. Leetuek nodded.

“WELL Soomi who are you going to choose?” Sandeul turned around and L did too.

“Whoever it is hug him from behind.” Leetuek said. I nodded. I saw Baro go up in front of me and Sungyeol in front of Hyomi.

Sungyeol hugged L and Baro hugged Sandeul. They bursted out smiling then saw they were both hugged. They hugged around and Baro and Sungyeol ran away. We all bursted out. They were totally embarrassed.

Sandeul POV:

*Why... I finally thought I could have my chance with her.* I thought.

We walke back into positions after everyone else calmed down. I was sooo nervous. *Is she going to choose me?* In the corner of my eye I saw someone backhug L. I didn't see who. Someone else put their hands on top of my shoulders and I brightened up. Only one person would do that. *Soomi..* I thought.

Soomi POV:

I walked behind Sandeul and Hyomi walked behind L. I put my hands on top of his shoulders.

Hyomi back hugged L. L turned around and saw Hyomi his face fell but brightened up. *At least I got a girl..* He thought. He smiled at Hyomi and she brightened.

“Let’s head to the bus!” Leetuek said.

Author's NOTE:

Hiiii subscribers! (: I'm sorry for not updating recently... I'm really sorry! T^^^T. And lately, I haven't been getting any comments. And I'm getting really worried. Are you guys reading it? If not, I'll delete the facfic sooner. I'll update a couple more times, and if comments don't appear, I'll work on my other fanfic more. I hope you understand! -TEENTOPGIRL