My first Drama

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

 

I heard 'It Girl' playing in my war. I was wearing a pink hoodie and no make-up. I was groggy and I slightly opened my eyes. I saw a camera in my face. I ducked my head back down.

"Mimi! Time to wake the others." The camera-person said. I didn't respond. The camera man finally gave up and decided to wake up the other members. He slowly walked up to Hyomi Unnie and lightly shook her.

"Hi-Yah!?" She shouted and karate hit the camera-man’s shoulder. He flew back in shock. He blinked at her for a bit and slowly stood up  and shook unnie again. She opened her eyes this time. She rose up and rubbed her eyes. She saw the camera men and innocently blinked.

"Good morning." she said and slightly bowed. He nodded and pointed to the rest of the members. She took the hint and headed to Daeun. She shook Daeun lightly. Daeun's eye shot open and she looked at the camera. 

"Oh! Annyeonghaesayo!" Daeun said.

"This is training for Wonderful." The camera men said. 

"Oh! Jeongmal?" Daeun asked, he nodded.

"Yah! Hyomi! Do you need help?" Daeun said arrogantly. Hyomi glared at her and nodded. 

Hyomi was shaking Minhee. "Minhee, Minhee-ah~ Minhee!" She yelled..

"Ahhh! Is my game on fire?!?" Minhee yelled and jumped out of the bed. Hyomi chuckled and moved onto Hyejin. 

Daeun was kicking Kyumi. "Yah!! Kyumi!!" Daeun yelled. 

"What!?" Kyumi yelled. She got up and glared at Daeun. 

"Camera." Daeun said. Kyumi looked behind Daeun and waved innocently. 

She walked to the living. Hyomi just shook Hyejin slightly. Hyejin instantly got up. 

"Oh!!" she bowed. With her hood on covering her face. 

"Annyeonghaesayo!!" she said. 

Daeun lightly shook Jungah. She didn't budge. Daeun started shaking violently and Jungah fell to the floor. Daeun's eyes widened.

"Mianhae Unnie!" She said. Jungah groggily stood up and went back onto the bed. 

"Hyomi!" Daeun shouted. 

"What!?" Hyomi yelled. 

"Could you get Jungah and Soomi Unnie?!  I'm tired." Daeun said and walked to the living room. 


Hyomi sighed. *Why is Soomi leader?* She thought, sadly.

Hyomi shook Jungah slightly. Jungah groaned. "Jungah wake up." Hyomi said. Jungah pouted and got up. Hyomi looked at the top bonk of Jungah's bed, which is where Soomi was sleeping. She sighed. 

She took out her phone and called someone. 

"Annyeonghaesayo~" The person said happily. 

"Oppa! How do you wake Soomi up?" 

"You need to play either Teen Top, B1A4, BTOB, B.A.P., Or Big Bang in her ear." 

"Thanks Oppa."  I hung up. 

She opened my music files and pressed, Warrior By BAP. Then, she set my phone my bed. 

My head slowly rose up. "Morning B.A.P Oppas~" I said. I looked around and saw a camera staring at me. 

"Oh! Annyeonghaesayo!!" I said and waved.

"Jung Soomi-Imida! I'm the leader of Wonderful~" I said cheerfully. I saw Hyomi Unnie’s phone on my bed. I hopped off the top bunk and headed to the living room. 

"Unnies? Daeun?" They were sitting in a circle waiting for me. 

"Schedule." Minhee said groggy. I nodded.

"Who's gonna go first?" 

"Oldest to youngest!" Hyomi Unnie ran into the bathroom. 

"Asked and answered." I said. "Let's get ready." I said. 

I took us about 2 hours to get ready. Once we were ready we hopped into the car of Manager Oppa and headed off. 

"Oppa? Where are we going?" Kyumi asked. 

"We're going to watch Soomi audition for a drama." My eyes widened.

"Jeongmal Oppa?" he nodded proudly. 

"Oppa! Why do we have to go?" Kyumi whined.

"I only trust you guys alone with Soomi. And since Soomi is going to audition it'll be fun to watch." He said. "And plus last time me and Soomi went to by food, for 30 mintues. You guys trashed the place." 

Daeun and Hyomi lowered their heads. "Mianhae~" *Them and their chicken fights.* We thought.

"And I don't want Minhee to play video games too much." Minhee pouted. 

"Oh! We're here!" Manager Oppa said. We all hopped out of the car and into the building. Manager Oppa told me to go straight until I see some Idols. He handed me the script that I was suppose to practice. He, the unnies, and Daeun went to sit in the audience. *Whoops. I guess I'll wing it. * I thought. I took a big breathe and headed down the hall. I walked down the hallway nervously and opened a door labeled 'Idol auditions'.  My eyes widened, I saw Jieun of Secret and Himchan of B.A.P.

"Oh! Annyeoghaesayo Sunbae!" I said brightly. They looked up. Himchan's eyes widened. 

"S-S-Soomi?" He said. I smiled and nodded. 

"He's a big fan. So am I. Annyeonghaesayo! Jieun-Imida" Jieun sunbae said.

"Annyeong sunbae." I said. "I'm a really big fan of secret. And B.A.P too!" I eyesmiled. 

"Cute." Jieun sunbae said and pinched my cheeks. "What role are you trying out for?" she said. I looked at my script and read the name. 

"Moon Sungmi." I said. 

"Ooh! I'm trying out for Lee Hyemi! Her best friend." She said and nudged me. My eyes widened.

"Jeogmal sunbae?" She nodded and smiled. 

Someone opened the door and walked in. "Jieun sunbae your turn." He said. 

"Thanks Minhyuk." I grew curious at the name and looked at the other actor. It was Minhyuk of BTOB. 

"Oh! Annyeonghaesayo Sunbae!" I said. His eyes brightened. 

"Oh! Annyeong." he said. Jieun left the room and headed towards the audition room. I sat down in between Minhyuk and Himchan. 

"Sunbaes. What audition are you trying out for?" I asked curious.

"Lee Samdoon." Minhyuk said.

"Lee Hyukjae." Himchan said. My eyes widened. 

"If I'm Moon Sungmi.. That means...  You guys play my love interest?" I asked. They nodded.

"Is there a problem?" I shook my head. *My 3rd and 4th bias of all time are playing my love interest. My life is soooo good.* I thought. 

"I-I'm really big fans." I said. "Of both of you. You two are my bias of your group." They smiled brightly.

"You're my bias of Wonderful!" Himchan said. I smiled. 

"Thank you!" 

"I like you too." Minhyuk said. I smiled. 

Jieun stepped into the room and looked at us. She smiled. 

"They told me to tell you all of you come out." We nodded. We all got up and followed. Jieun to the audition room. 

"Good Luck!" She whispered before closing the door. 

"Okay everyone. Starting from act 4." The director said. We nodded and got into positions. 

(Their audition scenes.)

I started walking with Hyukjae.

“Umm… Hyukjae? I need to tell you something.” He looked at me blankly.

I moved behind him and hugged his back. “I’m in love with you! Will you go out with me?” I shouted. Icovered a part of my face with my hand to hide the redness of it.

“I-I-I.. I don’t know.” He said. My face fell and tears started  forming.

"Sungmi?" Someone said. I buried my face into my hands and started sniffling. Everything was dark and I couldn't hear anything except for that person.

"Go away." I said while sniffling. I took my hands off my face and wiped my tears away.

"I'm not leaving without you." he said. 

"Leave me alone." I said. With that, I started to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into hug. It was Samdoon.

"You know I love you more than he does. And you love me too. Why can't you just choose me? He doesn't love you like I do. He won’t admit his feelings for you. Why do you keep hanging onto him. He’s not worth your love. " Samdoon asked. I looked up into Samdoon's eyes. My tears started flowing out of me. 

"Mian... My heart doesn't know what to do." He sighed. I looked into his eyes. He slowly leaned in and then.....


"CUT!!!!" the director shouted. "That was perfect!" he said. "You three are hired. We got our cast!" he shouted. I jumped for joy. And Minhyuk smiled. 

Wonderful came up to me and hugged me. "Congratulation!!!" Hyomi said and hugged me. I hugged her back. 

"I knew you would get the part!" Manager-Oppa said. 

"You did great." Someone said. I turned around and a smile came to my face. It was Sandeul Oppa.

"Oppa!!" I ran into his arms. And I gave him a big hug. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"You should be saying ‘thank you’ little missy." he said. 

"Wae?" I asked.

"I signed you up for the audition. I knew you could do it. I was standing there watching you." he said. 

"Jeongmal, Oppa?" he nodded.

"Why don't I let you two go celebrate?" Manager-Oppa said. I looked at Oppa. 

"Are you busy?"  He shook his head. *I’m here for only you.* He thought.He pulled me towards the exit of the building. 

"I'll text you guys later!!" I shouted to Wonderful. They smiled and made heart signs with their hands. I pouted. *Unnies! Daeun!* I thought.We jumped into Oppa's Manager's car. 

"Where are we going Oppa?" I asked.

"To go eat your favorite thing in the world~" My eyes widened.

"Ice Cream?!" We both said. He smiled and nodded. 

"Yay! I love you Oppa." I gave him another hug. He wrapped his arms around me and huged me back. *At times I feel like we're already dating.* Sandeul thought. Manager-Oppa dropped us off at one of daddy's Ice Cream shop. B1A4's house was right across the street so we decided to walk home. I walked in and walked to the register. 

"May I have 2 scoops of Vanilla and Cookies N Cream?" The worker nodded.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"Umm.. And a 2 scoop Chocolate, and Coffee?" the worker nodded. Sandeul Oppa paid and we grabbed our ice cream and started walking home. 

"You still remember my favorite?" Sandeul Oppa said. I eyesmiled and nodded.

"Of course!" I said. "You’re my favorite Oppa! Why wouldn't I?" 

"What's Jinyoung’s?"

"Rainbow sherbet and Cookie dough." 

He smiled in satisfactory. I smiled back. He knocked on the door three times. Baro Oppa opened the door.

"Hey~ I heard about your audition! Did you get it?" I raised a brow. *Is Baro Oppa okay?* 

I saw a paper in his hands. I quickly snatched it and read it. My eyes widened. 

'Soomi's congratulation party~' it read. I looked at Sandeul who was casually Whistling. He suddenly turned to Baro and smacked his shoulder.

"Baro! You done it again! First my birthday on Sesame player now Soomi's congratulation party?" Sandeul raged. 

"It's okay Oppa." I patted Sandeul's back.

"Yea~ she can act. Unlike other people." Baro said. Sandeul was on the verge of ripping his head off but I stood in front of them.

"Let's go." I said. I walked in before Sandeul oppa could and everything was pitch black.

“O-Oppa? I don’t like the dark…” I said. *I love acting.* I thought.

“Congratulation~ Congratulation~ Congratulation~  Congratulation~ Congratulation~” Someone or someones sang.

I looked in the direction of lights. A cake was coming towards me. It stopped in front of me.

‘Congratulations Soomi’ It read. I smiled. Baro oppa the lights and Jinyoung oppa was holding the cake.

“Congratulations baby.” He said and kissed my forehead. “Cake time!” He said.

“What kind is it oppa?”

“Ice Cream. Vanilla.” He said. My eyes widened. *I just ate Ice Cream. Oh well~ More the merrier.* I thought.

Sandeul oppa took a piece of frosting and wiped it on my nose.

“Yah! Oppa!” I said. He smiled. I took a piece and ran towards him.

“Cake fight?” Jinyoung asked. He quickly took a piece and wiped it on Kyumi’s cheek.

“Cake fight.” She said and took a piece of cake and ran after Jinyoung.  

Author's Note: I'm sorry I haven't updated for a long time! I was recently busy. T_T Thank you for my new subscribers, I haven't had time to thank you yet!!!!! MIANHAE! I'm sorry I can't do it personally! I will as soon as I can! (;