Family outing part 3. (Final)

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

The bus took us to a lake. My eyes widened and I ran outside. "WAHH~ Neomu yeppo." I said. Leetuek chuckled. 

"Your soo hyper Mimi." He said. I eyesmiled back. The camera crew began setting up and we were feed lunch. I sat next to Sandeul oppa and Jinyoung oppa. After lunch we got right back into fliming. 

"OKKKAY~ We are back! At a beautiful lake in Busan. (I just picked a city I knew) We are going to play water horse!" Leetuek oppa shouted. We all cheered. 

"Winners get to sit back and enjoy the lake. Losers make dinner." Leetuek said. 

"The blue team is Jinyoung, Jungah, ChangJo, HyeJin, Sandeul, Soomi, Sungyeol and Yoona." Taeyeon said.

"The red team is Chunji, Minhee, Gongchan, Kyumi, Baro, Daeun, L, and Hyomi." Leetuek said. 

"We are the MCs!" Taeyeon and Leetuek said.

"AWHHHH~" Yonna said teasing her leader. Taeyeon glared at her and threw some water at her playfully. I giggled. 

"Okay so, the girls will each choose a ball from these boxes. The colors that match each other will be who your versing." Leetuek said. 

"NEH" We all said. Hyejin and Hyomi got blue. Jungah and Minhee got green. Daeun and Yoona got yellow. Kyumi and I got red. Kyumi gulped. *I know she's mad at me. And my brother told me when she was mad before, she literally beat him up. I hope she's not the same.* Kyumi thought. 

I chuckled and put the ball back. I looked at Sandeul oppa. "Oppa. We need to win. For the sake of Jinyoung oppa." I said. I had a determined look and he nodded. 

"Just... Don't get too violent? We're on tv." He said and I chuckled.

"OKAY! Hyomi and Hyejin you go first!" Leetuek said. Hyejin was very shy to go onto Changjo's shoulder she slightly struggled but Changjo lifted her up with ease. 

Hyomi unnie easily got onto L's shoulders and he lifted her up. L smiled at the camera and Hyomi unnie did a cute peace sign.

"Okayy~ Start!" Leetuek shouted. They started heading for each other. When they reached,

"Hyejin-ah~, Mianhae." Hyomi unnie said and shoved Hyejin really harshly. Changjo ran back a few steps but Hyejin didn't fall, she kept her face covered. 

She slightly shrieked. Changjo walked back up to them, Hyejin puffed out her cheeks.

"Actually unnie. Mianhae." She said and shoved Hyomi unnie harshly. So harsh that L acciddentally let go and unnie fell backwards. My eyes widened.

"Point blue team." Leetuek shouted. 

Jungah and I helped Hyejin down and she and Changjo high-fived each other. 

"Next! Yoona and Daeun!" Taeyeon yelled.  I helped Yoona climb onto Sungyeol and Minhee and Hyomi helped Daeun. 

"Do you have any words to say?" Leetuek asked Daeun.

"Maknaes rule!" Daeun said proudly and Changjo cheered. 

"Sunbaes are super!" Yoona said. She high fived Taeyeon and Leetuek. "And~ Start!" Leetuek yelled. 

Yoona headed head on. Sungyeol ran towards Baro and Yoona and Daeun had the most violent fight amongest us. My eyes widened, Daeun pushed Sungyeol back  and Sungyeol smirked. He ran back and Baro moved. Sungyeol fell along with Yoona into the water. "AHH!" She screamed. 

"Red team point!" Leetuek high fived Daeun. "Baro oppa. Be careful!" I yelled. He nodded. Baro dropped Daeun into the water. My eyes widened. *My maknae.* 

"YA! OPPA!" I yelled. All of Wonderful ganged up on him and attacked him with water. 

"Aahah, Don't mess with Wonderful." Leetuek said.

"This reminds me of the time we went on Weekly idol." Chunji said. 

"Oh yeah. You guys are the fresh-faced, wild idols." Taeyeon said. Chunji smiled brightly. 

After splashing Baro, we went back and Baro was dripping. Daeun gave him a towel and he thanked her. 

"Okayy~ Jungah! Minhee!" Leetuek yelled. 

"The two insecure beauties." Taeyeon said. 

"Do you have anything to say Jungah?" Leetuek asked. 

"Unnie! I'm going to stop you and your video game obssession!" She said. Wonderful cheered and Minhee had a confident cocky face. 

"I'll keep you from breathmints!" Minhee yelled. We all bursted out into laughter and Jungah had a mad face.

"Breathmints?" Leetuek said. 

"Jungah has a thing for breathmints." Minhee said. Leetuek laughed. 

"Start!" He yelled. 

Jinyoung walked up to Chunji.

"Yeah Hyung!" Chunji yelled. 

"Neh?" Jinyoung said.

"We're both the pretty faces of our group right?" Chunji asked. Jinyoung nodded with a bright smile.

"But we both know I'm the visual of family outing." Chunji said. Jinyoung's face darkened. He ran towards Minhee and Jungah pushed Minhee. Chunji fell back but Minhee didn't fall in. 

"YAH! WHY YOU HIT THE GAMEGIRL!?" Chunji yelled. 

Minhee's face flushed red. *Chunji's soo weird.* She thought. 

Chunji walked towards Jinyoung again. Jungah slightly shoved Minhee and Minhee shoved back, harder.

"YA! Don't hit my girl!" Jinyoung yelled. Everyone's eyes widened. 

"Oppa?" I said. 

"Stop stop. Jinyoung did you just say... JUNGAH IS YOUR GIRL? A scandal is going to happen soon~ Soomi didn't even know! She seemed surrpised. Oppa?" Leetuek said and imitated me.

"YA! Oppa!" I yelled. He chuckled. 

"Anyway, when did you start liking Jungah?" Leetuek asked. 

"Ahahah, I always did." Jinyoung oppa said. All of our eyes widened. Kyumi's heart broke into a billion pieces. Jungah's face turned red as a tomato.

"Didn't Jungah say that Jinyoung oppa is her ideal type?" Daeun said. 

"Oh yea!" Hyomi unnie said. 

"So we have our first couple formed here at Family Outing. Continue!" Leetuek oppa said. 

Minhee and Jungah began shoving. Jinyoung pushed Chunji and he fell back causing Minhee to fall.

"Blue team. Point!" Leetuek yelled. "The power of love." He siad. Jinyoung and Jungah bursted into laughter. 

"Kyumi and Sungmi!" Leetuek yelled. I bursted into laughter again. 

"Soomi." Jinyoung corrected. Leetuek nodded with a bright smile. 

Hyejin and Jungah helped me climb onto Sandeul and I felt extremely shy for some reason. Sandeul held my legs with his hands and lifted me up. I opened my eyes and saw Kyumi on Gongchan. 

"Anywords?" Leetuek said to Kyumi.

"I may be older but your the mom." Kyumi said. I have a poker face on.

"I've known you the longest, but I know you the least." I said, honestly. Her eyes widened as Leetuek was in shock. 

"Start!" Leetuek yelled. Kyumi's heart hurt when I said that. She considered me a her closest friend. But I didn't know who she was after the breakup. The person handling it worst was me. I didn't like my brother hurt, he cares so much for me and I loved him as much as he loved me. I didn't want anybody to hurt us. But if they do, I'd rather have them hurt me than him.

A flashback suddenly appeared in my head. 

"Pabo oppa. How could I forget someone who means the world to me?" I said. 

"Mian..." He mumbled. 

"Wae oppa?" 

"I doubted you." *He doubted me?* 

​*What was that?* I thought. I was shoved off Sandeul and into water. 

"Red team point!" Sandeul covered me in a towel. 

"Soomi, you okay?" He asked.

"I think so..." I said.