He's been in my heart since day one..

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

Soomi woken from her sleep, and surprisingly... She wasn't in the place she last remembered. 

Where's L.Joe oppa, Sandeul oppa, anybody..

There were wires poking through her arm, she was a in long white hospital gown and laying inside a hopsital room. The room was painted white with innocence and the auroa was peaceful. Suddenly, her head began throbbing and she placed a hand over her forehead giving it a slight pinch. 

"Why are you hurting?" She asked. 

"Open your eyes sweety..." A sweet voice spoke. She froze. That voice, she heard it somewhere before. The voice was soft, gentle, and warm.. 

That voice... 

Tears began blurring her eyes, and slowly she looked up. And there she was.. 

The women who helped her remember everything before.. The women who gave her life.. 

"U-Umma..." She sniffed. She walked next to her child and leaned onto the bed a bit, and wiped her tears away. 

"Don't cry, that's not why I'm here.." She said and softly kissed her daugther's forehead. Soomi raised her head up, locking eyes with her mother, "Then why are you here Umma.." She sniffled again. 

She wiped her daugther's eyes again and gave her a long, tight hug. "To help you.. Decide who's in your heart.." She said. Soomi's thoughts wandered back to the three boys and her face fell.

She pulled away from her mother, "How.. I've been so stupid.. I've fallen for three guys.. What can I do? I can't choose... They're all important to me.." She said. 

"I know you're strong enough to do this, you're Jung Soomi. You're father and I didn't raise a quitter. We raised a beautiful, strong, lovely, elegant girl.. You can do anything once you set your mind to it.. You just have to look at who's been in your heart.." She placed her hand on the girl's and raised her other hand up.

With that, she moved it over towards the right, and the hopsital setting changed. 

She looked at the new setting and clutched onto her mother's hand tighter. "Where are we Umma.." She asked. 

"We're in the place of the most important memory of your life.. And we're finding out who's in your heart.." She said. Soomi's eyes shifted back towards the scene being replayed and her eyes widened. 

So do you like it?" 

I nodded. "I love it." I stared right into L.Joe eyes. I got really lost in his eyes. 

"Soomi there's something I have to tell you." 

"Okay." 

"Well. You know the love letters that you got. Right?" 

I nodded. 

"I wrote one." 

I froze. *L.JOE WROTE ME THE LOVE LETTER! YEPPE! I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY! HAPPY DANCE! WAIT! ACT COOL.* 

"Soomi.. I don't know if you accept my feelings or not.... But I really love you. Ever since I saw you in the beginning of high school. Your the light of my life. Your more important to me than anyone in the universe. W-will you b-be m-mine?" L.Joe said. 

I was still in shock. 

He took that the wrong way. 

"It's okay. I know who you like so I understand." 

He got up and dusted his clothes. I stood up and hugged him.. 

"Yes.. I will be yours." His eyes lit up.

"Really?!" I nodded. He hugged me and lifted me into the air. 

"L.Joe! Put me down!" I said. 

He put me down and back hugged me. He put his head on my head.

L.Joe is the guy I've been in love with my entire life.. I can't believe I didn't see it.. He's my perfect match, my first love, my first kiss, the guy who's caught my eye out of everyone else.. I can't believe I was so blind to see that my heart remained loyal to him... Pabo.. Pabo.. Pabo... 

"Do you know who it is now?" She asked. She looked up at her and smiled tearfully. I'm keeping my promise of always loving you oppa.. No one belong better to me, unlike my Joe Joe Oppa..

~~~~

Soomi awoke from her dream and noticed she was in L.Joe's trailer. She looked around, stretched and smiled. *I know what I have to do..* She thought. 

~~~~

A couple months later, the drama between Soomi and Sandeul finally died down. Wonderful has been as popular as ever. And the Wonders had a new couple they shipped. 

"ChangJin~ ChangJin~" Hyomi cooed. 

The two bands Teen Top and Wonderful were in their practice room praticing for their New Year's Special. Soomi laughed as Hyomi, Daeun, and Kyumi teased, and teased Hyejin and Changjo. 

"Just because he was my ideal type when he debuted, doesn't mean I'm still into him!" She crossed her arms and pouted. 

"YA! Who says we have to be together! You annoying, tall, ugly dongsaeng!" He yelled at her. 

"What about you! You used-to-be-chubby guy~ Huh?!" She screamed back. 

Soomi watched as the two 'non-lovers' bickered. She's so into him. He's so into her. Why don't they admit it already? 

"Hey there stranger, why aren't you stopping the fight?" Someone asked. She glanced up and his heart-stopping smile practically glowed to her. He then bent down and sat beside her. 

"Too tired, plus, If I stop the fight today, it'll continue anyway, so no point right?" She replied. He chuckled and scooted beside her. "That was us in the beginning, wasn't it? When I sat next to you in class, and we bickered or flirted." He said. 

"Ahah, yeah.. I guess. We were so in love back then," She glanced up at him and they both locked eyes. "And we still are.." He said and slid his hand into hers. She chuckled and laid her head onto his shoulder. 

"I've kept my promise to you oppa.." She murmured. He smiled and nodded. 

"We both fell in love, and we reunited, even though we both went through a bunch of BS." He snorted. Soomi pulled her head away from him. "Oppa! Don't curse!" She said and shoved him a bit. 

He chuckled and nodded. "Anything for you," He leaned in and placed a kiss on her nose. She blushed and pulled away. She quickled hugged him tightly and snuggled him. 

"I love you Oppa," She murmured. He chuckled. "I love you too.. My Lee Soomi.." 

 

~~~~~~~

mianhae you guys! I've been having writer's block for this story for some time... And yeah.. LOL I've been a really bad writer. Sorry! I'm going to try my best and finish this story up soon! 

But a heads up(:

this is not even close to the ending. 

It's worth the wait tho(: kekkekeke 

I just came up with it and now I'm on a writers' roll. LOOOOOOOL