Not possible to get back

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

 

Soomi POV:

I’ve been called into Appa’s office. I was really scared. *This hasn’t happened before! I never got into trouble! I’m scared.* I thought. I was walking. I opened the door and walked into a chair. Appa’s chair was turned the other way and he seemed to be talking on the phone.

“I understand.” He said. He hung up and sighed. *Soomi, what do I do?* He thought. He turned around and saw me. He softened with my worried expression.

“How’s my beautiful daughter?” He said.

“I’m okay, am I in trouble?” I asked. He shook his head.

“I just wanted to see you.” He said. *I thought I could’ve given you good news.* He thought. My smile suddenly came back to my face.

“I miss you too appa!” I said. He smiled and patted my head.

“How are you and the girls?” He asked.

“We’re okay~” I said.

“Are you working hard on your drama?” I nodded. “I’m almost done filming. Today is the last day.”

“Okay, you know how the 'back to school' specials on Music Bank are in a couple weeks.” I nodded.

“I have paired you with the B1A4 oppas.” My eyes lit up. I stood up.

“Jeongmal appa?” He nodded and smiled.

“You will start practicing your dance tomorrow.” He said. I hugged Appa. 

“Thank you appa!” I said. I got a text message from my manager to go.

“Appa. I gotta go. Can I talk to you later?” He nodded.

“BYE APPA!” I kissed his cheek and ran out the door.

Appa’s POV:

“Please send Jinyoung and Kyumi to me.” I said to my assistant. She nodded.

Jinyoung POV:

*Manager hyung told me to go get Kyumi and bring her to Appa, because he wanted to see us.* I was walking to Wonderful’s dorm. I knocked. Hyejin opened the door. Her eyes brightened.

“Oppa!” I smiled.

“Annyeong. Where is Kyumi??” I asked.

“She’s in her room.” She said and let me in.

“Thanks!” I said. I accidentally bumped into someone. It was Jungah, She fell back and dropped her cake on her. Her eyes were filled with tears. It looked like she worked really hard on the cake. I felt really bad.

I bent down. “Mianhae.” Jungah looked up and saw me and instantly flushed. She turned her head down.

“It’s okay oppa. It was an accident.” She said. I took a finger and wiped some cake off her and ate it.

“Yum. That’s really good. What is it?” Her face was as red as a tomato.

“It’s Soomi congratulations on the drama cake.” She said. My face fell.

I helped her up. “Mianhae. What about after this meeting with my appa, I come and help you? The cake will filldd with tons of love.” Her eyes widened.

“Is that alright?” I nodded. She hesitantly nodded.

“Okay, I’ll go to my meeting with Kyumi. I’ll be back in… an hour?” Her face slightly fell but lit back up and nodded. I started walking to Kyumi’s room.

*Every time he says her name, my heart breaks. Doesn’t he know my feelings? I care for him more than Kyumi unnie does. I’m sorry to say this but yes I do. I know you only see my as Soomi’s bandmate and a fan but can’t I be more? I’m sorry for falling in love with my best friend’s boyfriend and brother.* Jungah thought and her lower lip trembled.

I opened the door and saw her talking on the phone. I softened.

“I can’t Jinyoung won’t let me.” I stiffened. *Who is she talking to?* I thought.

“I’m sorry Byunghun. You have to do this. I can’t helped you any farther. I’ve done all I can. Jinyoung will flip if he found out.” She chuckled.  *Byunghun..* I thought. My fist bawled up in anger.

“Because I love him.” I softened.

“Well, Soomi is always in the way! Once you get her back, I can have my Jinyoung back!” She yelled. My eyes looked at her in horror. She sat up in a comfortable position and looked around. Her eyes widened once she landed on me.

“I have to call you back.” She said and hung up. She looked at me frightened. *She knows I could never love her like I love Soomi. She knows what I’ve been through and everything. She said she understood. But I was wrong, she didn’t understand.*

“How much did you hear?”

“All I need to.” I walked in and slammed the door. I heard a scream and thought, *Jungah* I softened but looked at Kyumi.

“What are you hiding?” I said coldly. Kyumi’s eyes filled with tears, she knew what was going to happen.

“I was helping my cousin.”

“You said you understood, you understood why WE didn’t want her to be in contact with them.”

“Them? Jinyoung?! He’s my cousin. I still care for him. If you didn’t want contact with any of them, then why did you let her be an idol?” She yelled.

“Because that was her dream! I wasn’t going to stop her! She’s always been there for me and I wanted to repay her! I thought you were the one person who I could trust! I loved you! I gave you everything you ever wanted!” Kyumi  flinched when I said ‘loved’.

“What are you saying?” She trembled.

“We’re through. And if I find out if you’ve been helping L or L.Joe with anything else. I’m going to tell my father.” Her eyes widened with tears.

She held my wrist. “You don’t want to do this. What will Soomi say?” I sighed.

“I’ll tell her we got into a fight because you started liking Gongchan.” Her eyes widened with guilt.

I scoffed at her. “You do don’t you?” She backed away from me and took steps closer to her.

“I was right, I was losing you. The ‘I love you’s was a lie. Am I correct?”

She turned her head and bit her lip. “No. They weren’t. But now they are. Yes, I’ve fallen for Gongchan. I like Gong Chan Shik. No longer Jung Jinyoung. How does it feel to be out of the spotlight?” I scoffed at her.

“What do you mean?”

“Soomi is always in the spotlight! She’s the visuals, she’s in a drama, and her brother is JUNG JINYOUNG! When am I ever in the spotlight? Ahn Kyumi?!  When is that ever going to happen?” She yelled. I looked at her with anger written everywhere.

“You’re jealous of the spotlight you don’t get? Just because you don’t have the main spotlight, doesn’t mean you’re not in a spotlight! Is fame and popularity everything to you? You’re not the Kyumi I fell in love with. Goodbye.” I said and left.

*I’m done with you. I’m not going to cry over you. You’re not worth my time.* Jinyoung thought.

*Everything, everything was a lie. I just want the best for my friend. She’s always been there for me. Jinyoung doesn’t understand how much Byunghun loves her. I would help him in whatever way I could. That entire scene with me and Byunghun was a set up. I know Jinyoung too well. I knew he was going to rage and become angry. I didn’t have the heart to break up with him, but I knew I had to someway. Now, I need to tell Gongchan to warn him. But I have fallen for Gongchan.* Kyumi thought.

I walked out of Wonderful’s dorm and headed straight for my dad’s office. I sighed and opened the door. My dad had a frustrated look on his face. I sat on a chair and said, “Hey Appa.”

He leaned onto his desk and made fist with his hands. “We have bad news.” My eyes widened and my heart stopped for a second.

“Soomi, isn’t able to get all her memory back, without surgery.” My heart sank.

“What her life percentage? If she does the surgery.”

“15%” My dad said. My heart sank even lower.

“Should we do it?” I asked. He sighed.

“Let’s let her decide.” I nodded.