Happy Ending

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)



"Whoa, Soomi, you're so hot!" Daeun congraduated me as I came off-stage. I smiled. The Wonderful members crowded around me and gave me congradulary smiles. Together we all walked to "Nasty Nasty"'s waiting room. I smiled as I glanced around. My bandmates and I have all managed to find our calling in the entertainment industry. Minhee, Hyejin and I all had solos and duets as well as dabled in a bit of composing, Hyomi and Daeun were known as variety idols for their fun personalities, while Jungah was acting in a drama that starred her and Jinyoung. Adorable right?

It was funny, a little after Kyumi left, our band started to sky rocket on the charts. Weird right? But anyways, it was her choice to leave the band. It was weird, she didn't even tell me why she left. But I do know, she's still secretly dating Gongchan. Which is good, I guess. 

Everyone in the band is actually secretly dating someone. Minhee and Chunji have their off and on romance. Hyejin and Changjo have been going strong for the past year. Jungah and Jinyoung are still the envied couple. And Hyomi and CAP have been hitting it off as well as Daeun and Baro. Even Sandeul and Yeeun are so blissfully in love. Everyone seems to have found their one. 

Me? 

Well. I'm still in the confused stage of figuring out who's in my heart. 

Just kidding! 

L.Joe and I have have been going strong ever since, well.. Ever. Even in a recent interview, he called Boyfriend's Jeongmin, his bff, for a quiz and asked who is the artist he's paying attention to at the moment. And it turned out to be Nasty Nasty, shocker.. Right? I admit, L.Joe wasn't happy when he found out about this concept and my partner, the oh-so-famous ZE:A's Kevin! 

L.Joe was furious. However, Kevin and I are really good friends. We keep everything strictly professional and appropriate. We don't have any feelings whatsoever. Or.. At least I don't. 

"Soomi!" I turned around and was face to face with Kevin. He held his arms out and I ran into his arms. "Good job out there!" He said and ruffled my hair. 

I gave him an eye smile and a few other ZE:A members appeared behind him. "Soomi!" They screamed. "Oppas!" I ran and gave them each a hug. 

"Why are you taken? It's not fair L.Joe captured your heart before I could.." Dongjun pouted. I chuckled. Even though Kevin was my partner, my bias in ZE:A was definitely Dongjun. He was cute, funny, adorable, and extremely ripp-

"I'm just lucky," An arm wrapped around my waist. I looked to my side and saw L.Joe. I smiled and he kissed my cheek. 

"Hyungs, she's mine." He said protectively. They rolled their eyes with sly looks. Together, ZE:A left along with Wonderful wanting to give us privacy. 

"See what you did oppa?" 

"What?" He asked innocently. 

"You made all my friends disappear with your crazy jealousy!" 

He pulled me close until our foreheads touched. I held my breath. Even though we've been together for so long, he has the ability to make my heart beat rapidly as well as stop. He looked right into my eyes and my insides melted. 

"I'm only jealous because I love you so much." He honestly said. I softened and pecked his lips. "I love you more oppa." 

He laughed and held me closer, "Prove it." He said. I chuckled and nodded. I pressed my lips against his. And  a sweet kiss soon started to get heated once his slid his tongue into my mouth. 

"AHEM." I broke away, embarassed. I looked at the person in the door and my eyes widened. "Run," I whisphered to L.Joe. He raised a brow and looked at the person at the door. His eyes widened and he slowly backed away from me with his hands up. 

Jinyoung stood at the door with a nerf gun in his hand. His expression was deadly. "Yah, L.Joe. How many times have I told you?" He asked. He raised up his nerf gun and shot one right next to L.Joe's face. 

"OPPA!" L.Joe fled and Jinyoung chased after him. I laughed and sat back in my chair. I looked at my reflection and smiled. Life is good. I pulled out a lipstick from my purse and began to reapply my makeup.

In the doorway, a figure stood watching me. He smiled and walked away. And they lived happily ever after.. Live well best friend. He thought.