Yeah, we're married.

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

Myungsoo walked up into Infinite’s dorm room and opened the door. He bit his lip and smiled to himself. I still can’t believe it. He thought. He chuckled and closed the door. Right when he turned around, someone shouted.

“HE’S HOMEEEEE!” Myungsoo raised a brow and took his shoes off. He walked into the living room and the six remaining members stood there, facing him, ready to be exposed to all of his secrets. “MYUNGSOO-AHHH~” Sungyeol sang and slung his arms around Myungsoo. He smiled and gave Sungyeol a hug.

“Annyeong.” He said. Sunggyu pulled L into the room and placed his hands on the younger’s shoulders. “So.” He said. L raised a brow.

“WHO IS IT?!” Woohyun yelled. L stared at the older with a poker face. Sunggyu’s face fell. “Someone you don’t like?” He asked.

L didn’t respond. Right before Hoya could kick his , L bursted into fits of laughter. “YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!” He yelled. Sungyeol gave his friend a weird look and then looked at Infinite. “It’s someone he likes.” He said.

“My wife is..” He said and did a move from flashback. Infinite’s eyes widened. “MINHEE?!?!” Dongwoo gasped. L shook his head. It can’t be… Woohyun thought and gave L a suspicious look.

“Daeun?!” Sungjong asked in glee. “WOOT! I’M A HYUNG!” He cheered.

“Aniyo. You’re a dongsaeng.” Sungjong pouted. Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. “Don’t tell me.. It’s her..” He mumbled to Woohyun. Woohyun shrugged.

“Is it Soomi?” Hoya innocently asked. L couldn’t help but smile at the name. “Neh~” He sang. Woohyun’s face darkened along with Sunggyu.

. They thought.

Sungyeol’s jaw dropped. “CHINCHA?!” He freaked out. L nodded and laughed. Woohyun and Sunggyu softened. He’s so happy because of her.. But it’s more drama for them.. They thought. L better not over due himself..

~~~~~

In Wonderful’s dorm, a sworm of girl’s attacked Soomi as if Bees to Honey. "Who's your husband unnie?!" Daeun yeled. Soomi grinned and said, "L of Infinite." Hyomi's jaw dropped.

"YAAAA! HE'S MINE!" Hyomi pouted. "I DON'T SHIP!" She yelled. Soomi laughed. 

"Ask WGM to switch!" She joked. Hyomi shoved her and Soomi stuck her tongue at her. Minhee saw the look on Soomi's face, there was something up. Definitely something up. 

After dinner, Soomi walked into her and Minhee's room. Minhee was laying on her bed playing with her DS munching on cheese puffs. Soomi chuckled at Minhee. No matter how much she ate, she wouldn't gain any pounds. Minhee looked up from her screen when she heard laughter, she smiled at Soomi and her eyes went back onto her screen.

"Unnie, how do you eat and not gain anything?" Soomi asked. Just like L.Joe oppa.. She smiled to herself.

"I don't know.. Why don't you ask L.Joe?" She said. Soomi smiled and laid back on her bed. "Okay." She answered. Minhee repositioned herself. "Speaking of L.Joe," She shut off her game. Soomi turned to her wondering why she stopped playing, she would usually play until curfew while Soomi sharpen her moves.

"How did he take the news?" She asked. Soomi's smile fell. "He doesn't know yet.. Well.. He doesn't know who.." She said. Minhee frowned. "Honey, you should tell him, before he finds out." She said.

Soomi shrugged. "I think he would be mad at me ethier way.."

"It's not your fault though.. There's no way you would get to pick your partner." Minhee reassured. Trying to change the atmosphere, "Who would you choose? Someone in your new bias group?" She pointed at the gigiantic EXO poster on Soomi's wall. She blushed and turned to her side.

"Probably someone in EXO.." She grinned and began to dance to 'Wolf'. 

"Really? Not L.Joe?" She asked. Soomi sighed and nodded.

"L.Joe and I aren't together or anything.. We're basically.. More than friends but not a couple.. We don't hold hands.. Kiss... Or hug. We're practically back as good friends." Soomi said. 

"Did your feelings fade?" Minhee asked. Soomi shrugged. "It's been over a month since I've last seen him. But we text recently." She said. 

"You didn't answer honey." She said. Soomi sighed. 

"I'm not sure.. I don't feel like they have.. But.. I don't know.. Being an idol is hard.." She said. "Maybe.. It was a bad idea to agree to WGM. Should I just quit?" She asked.

"I don't think you could do that.." She said.

"I know.." Soomi turned back to her EXO poster. "If we all weren't idols," She began to run her fingers against the EXO logo, "I would choose.. Baekhyun. JK!" She joked. Minhee laughed. 

"You fall in love quickly honey. But.. That's a bad thing.." She said. Soomi's hand left the logo and nodded. "YEah, I know.." She said. She turned to the window and suddenly, a star shot through the sky. 

"Make a wish!" Minhee said. They both closed their eyes. 

I wish I could beat Chunji oppa at playing all video games.. 

I wish I could truly understand what my heart wants..