You're the only one for me

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

L.Joe pulled Soomi into his dressing room and closed the door behind him. "Oppa? What's going on?" Soomi asked. She was slightly uncomfortable with the situation but did her best to remain calm.

"You'll see," He said. He pulled out a box labeled 'L.Joe's'. Soomi became curious of what was inside and stepped towards him. He pulled out another smaller box, it looked very familiar to her. She knew she had seen this somewhere before, but she couldn't remember where. He took a breath in and turned to her, meeting her face to face.

"Will you... sign my Wonderful album?" 

He held out the box, and her eyes widened. It was the Wonderful's debut album and Flashback. She softened. *He.. He was a fan.. The entire time.. Without knowing it was me..* Her eyes began watering. She took the box into her hands and nodded tearfully.

L.Joe handed her a pen from his box, she looked at the pen and smiled. It was a fanmade Wonderful Pen. "You're a true Wonder, aren't you?" She asked, recieving a bashful smile from him.

She opened up her debut album to her page and her eyes widened, there was a sticky note on the page. It was neon pink with the words, 'L.Joe's!' labeled. She chuckled and took at glance at him.

At the same time, he was getting something from the top of his shelves. He was having trouble because the shelf was too tall. She chuckled to herself, *Short Oppa..* She thought.

She signed, 'To my best friend, Byungie. Saranghaeyo!'

After signing both albums, she picked them up and attempted to place them back into the box, until something spotted her attention. Inside the box, were more albums other girl groups. 

'Spica, Girl's Day, 4MINUTE, 2NE1, Wonder Girls, Miss A,'

L.Joe finally grabbed what he was reaching for, and saw her staring at the box. *Oh crap.* He thought.

"I-I can explain.."

"Oppa... You're a girl group fanboy!!" She began laughing histerically. L.Joe never seemed like this type to her. L.Joe stood there red-faced and yelled, "No! They're not all mine! It's Teen Tops!" Soomi raised a brow and smiled teasingly.

"Why is the box labeled 'L.Joe's'?" She asked pointing at the name of the box. L.Joe stiffened and began studdering, "We-We ran out of boxes! H-here I'll show you," He said and took the Wonderful's debut album from the box she was holding, and began flipping through the pages.

"Look at these sticky notes!" He pointed out. Soomi's eyes fell back onto the pages of her other members. Each member had a sticky note with a Teen Top's member's name.

"We were just choosing biases and who's 'ours'..." He quoted. Soomi chuckled.

"I believe you.." She said and a thought occured to her. "Can I take a peek at your other biases?" Before she could grab another box, he threw what he grabbed onto the couch and lunged for the box. To his relief, he closed it before she could snoop through. 

"Noonono, the guys might get mad," He said. *And I don't want you to think I love you less than anyone else..* He thought. 

*When did he begin to worry for the other oppas? He would have let me read Niel's diary if I wanted too.. He must have a better reason.* She thought and handed him back the box. She spotted something on the couch.

"Oppa.. What's that?" She asked and pointed to the present on the couch. L.Joe turned around, he momentarily forgot about his present for her. "Ohh, it's a present," He said and turned to her with a charming smile. "For you," He said.

She couldn't help but blush at his smile. L.Joe reached for it, grabbed it and handed it back to Soomi. "Let's say it's a present for remembering me," He said and eyesmiled.

Soomi's heart began picking up speed and her cheeks were burning. *Why am I like this?* She thought.

She gently ripped off the wrapping paper and her eyes widened. It was a Teen Top light-stick labeled 'L.Joe's' and a book. She studied it carefully. It was in the shape of a diary, and had the words, 'My only one' written on the cover. Her eyes softened. Slowly and delicately, she opened the book. He studied her moves very carefully, awaiting for a reaction. 

Her heart skipped a beat, and her eyes began watering.

The first page had a collage-photo of them, at L.Joe's house, on the day he confessed to her. One was us sitting on the ground, the other was him carrying me and swinging, another was us eating ice cream, and finally one was of us laying on the ground together. She wiped the tears in her eyes and on the back of the photo was a note.

It read, 'I remember this day perfectly.. It was the best day of my life.. It was all because of you, my Soomi.. My beautiful, warm-hearted talented, girl.. No one else has ever caught my attention. No one ever will again.. I'm sorry we can't be together now.. But no matter what, my heart belongs to you.. Love your destiny, L.Joe oppa.'

The next page was a photo of Teen Top's debut, with L.Joe staring into the camera.

On the back read, 'I remember this because it happened a few minutes ago, I looked into the camera and thought, 'My girl is out there watcing me, she's supporting me wherever I go.. I love you, and I hope my music makes you proud of me..'

Hot tears came pouring down onto her face. Her insides fluttered and her legs began loosing energy. Thankfully, L.Joe managed to snake his arms around her waist holding her tightly. Giving her his perfect smile, he wiped the tears on her face.

She closed her eyes at L.Joe's touch. It sent electricity through both of their bodies just like it did before...

"Everytime I thought of you, I would write in this journal, until this very day, actually." He chuckled and gently curled a strain of hair off her face."I knew in the future I would see you again, and I knew would make you fall for me again. I would do whatever it takes, you're the only one for me. You're the only one that belongs with me. I love you.. And I never stopped, I never will.." He said. 

Soomi gripped onto him tighter and cried into his chest. *Oppa.. Don't do this to me.. I love you too.. But I also love Sandeul.. I'm such a horrible person.. My feelings for L haven't exactly faded either.. I don't know what to do...*