Allkpop part 3

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

By TeenTopGirl

 Teen Top's L.Joe and Infinite's L have been in love with the Wonderful's Mimi?!

 

tumblr_lsvoo8yUzJ1qcbwpio1_500_thumb.png  indycc_large.png      infinite-kpop-myungsoo-Favim.com-253249.

 

Teen Top's L.Joe and Infinite's L have revealed to be in love with the same girl ever since high school. They recently reveal their complicated love story.

'I've known her ever since kindergarden. We've been the best of friends. I thought she felt the same way. But in our senior year, she told me she's liked someone for a long time. But everyone thought it was me. Including L.Joe. She had like L.Joe.' -L from Infinite

'When I was new at that school, I saw her and instantly fell in love. That's where I met Teen Top. But we were a 5 member group back then. Niel wasn't there yet. We then met Niel at the arcade and he instantly joined the group. He and his little sister than moved to our school. And his little sister is Krystal of F(x)." L.Joe Said. 

Krystal nodded. "Me and that girl became the best of friends. I was already in F(x), I asked her to join but she declined. She felt like the group was better orginally. She'll never know how much she meant to me." -Krystal.

Lee Seunggi saw mimi's expression and teased, "Mimi, you seem interested. You want to say something?" He asked. 

'Well, what happened to the girl?' She asked. 

'She's currently a korean singer, but she acts like she doesn't even know us.' - L from infinite

'Well, she could be acting like that because she didn't remember you. Like me, something could have happened to her. Well, my appa told me it was a day or two after my birthday, I was chasing someone who was leaving me. And I got hit by a car. I couldn't remember anything. Not even, Jinyoung, or my appa. Two years later, I remembered my friends and family, and I actually saw L.Joe and L on music bank. I fell in love. As a fan, *I flushed red* and I wanted to be a k-pop star to meet them, and I loved music.' - Mimi from Wonderful.

There's a possibility that Mimi is this mystery girl who was loved by these fellow idol star. Could it be her?

 

COMMENT BELOW:

noavatar92.png
 
  • Post as …
  • Image
  •  
Real-time updating is enabled(Pause)

Showing 1-30 of 124 comments

                                    
 

  • TEENTOPANGEL 0 minutes ago

    I-It can't be! That's sooo sad! I hope she gets her memorises back! (:

     
     
  •  
  • INFINITZE~~~ 0 minutes ago

    Poor Mimi Unnie! That's such a sad love story!.

     
     
  •  
    LeeByungHun 0 minutes ago

    OMO! I hope it's not. That's soo sad! SHe's dating Sandeul!