Journeys to the past

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

I opened my eyes and I was in a room with puddles everywhere. *Huh?* I thought I stood up and walked around. *Am I in a k-pop mv?* I thought.

Someone chuckled. "Your not." They said. The voice was femine. But not a girl's, but more like a lady. I turned around and saw a beautiful women. I gasped. I looked at her and she looked a bit of myself. 

"Hello Soomi... It's been a while.." She said. 

"U-Umma?" I said. She nodded. I ran and hugged her. Her scent smelled like heaven. My eyes watered and I realized what happened. I stapped back.

"Umma.. Am I dead?" She chuckled and shook her head. 

"No my dear. You aren't." She my face. I took her hand and held it with mine.

"I'm sorry for forgetting you umma." I said, tears building up again. She wiped them away gently.

"That wasn't your fault... The gods have sent me here to let me show you her past. Up until the accident." She said. My eyes widened.

"As long as I'm with you." I said. She smiled. 

We began vanishing and we revanished to another place. It was a hosiptal and I saw Umma and Appa. I saw baby oppa. 

"Is this where I was born?" I asked. She nodded. 

"They can't hear or see us. Only we can see them.." She said. I nodded. 

I saw Oppa mad and upset.

"Why is oppa upset?" I asked. 

"You'll see." She said. I looked back and we were at a person's house. I saw little me running around. 

~~ (Everything in parenthesis will be Soomi's reactions to the past)

"OPPA! Play with me~" I sang. 

He glared at me. "NO. LEAVE ME ALONE." He said and walked away. Tears formed in my eyes. 

“Soomi! Jinyoung! Come down!” Umma yelled.

I skipped downstairs. “Neh? Mama?” She chuckled.

“Here. I want you to meet someone.” She said. Jinyoung oppa came down.

“Oppa! We’re going to have new chingus!” I said.

He stuck his tongue at me. “As long as their nice.” He said.  I smiled at him.

 “Soomi, Jinyoung, meet Kyumi and Jaehyo.” Mom said. (*Jaehyo? from Block B? Kyumi's dongsaeng?*) 

“Annyeong chingus!” I said. Kyumi looked at me weirdly and walked past me. (*Harsh...*) 

*She’s mean….* “Don’t worry chingu! Noona’s like that. Let’s go play!” Jaehyo said. He ran inside. 

I smiled. *Jaehyo’s  nice!* I thought. (*AWH~*) 

I saw oppa talking to Kyumi and they look like they were getting along.

“Oppa?” I tugged on his shirt.

He glared at me. “What?”

I whispered to him. “Unnie’s mean.”

He smiled and shook his head. I saw Kyumi glaring at me. I was scared at ran to Jaehyo.

“Chingu! Let’s play games!” I nodded happily.

“Usually the boys would play and the girls would play. I have a feeling their going to become good friends one day. Or more than that.” Auntie (Jaehyo & Kyumi’s mom)

My mom chuckled. “One day, they’ll be together.” Auntie nodded.

~~

“Jaehyo Oppa!!!” I screamed.

“Princess!!” He screamed. (*Cute...*) 

We were at a party with my parents and his parents. Jinyoung and Kyumi went inside to play while me and Jaehyo were outside.

“Oppa! Do you know what today is?” He shook his head.

“It’s the day we met!!” I said.

“Really?! It’s been a year!” I nodded happily.

“Princess! Will you marry me?!” He said.

“Oppa! Oppa! I love you!”I said.

We ran to my parents. Hand n hand.

"Umma! Appa! Do you promise to marry oppa and me?" I asked.

They nodded happily. A 7 year-old Jinyoung ran over to me. 

"No! I will be married before you are!" He said. He meronged me. (I giggled) 

"No! I love Soomi! I'm her prince charming!" 

“Oppa! Let’s go play!” He nodded.

“What do kids watch these days?” Umma said to Appa and he shrugged.

“Oh! I should bring the kids to the market, right?” Umma asked and Appa nodded.

“Soomi! I’m going to the market with Jinyoung! You wanna come?” I nodded happily.

We were walking to the market. “Mama! I like my prince charming! Don’t you?” I smiled.

She smiled back. We bought carrots, potatoes and corn. “I love corn mama!” She smiled.

“I know sweetheart.” She kissed the top of my head. We walked to the cash register and paid.

I was carrying a box of cookies. Jinyoung oppa was carrying 2 bags while mom was carrying 3.

We walked to the stoplight. I a green light and a countdown from 10.. 9..

“Mama! Let’s go!” I ran across the street.  2.. 1..

There was a red light all of a sudden. I stood there. I wasn’t allowed to walk if it was a red light.

Soomi! GET BACK HERE!!!” My mom yelled and ran towards me and so did the cars. “MAMA!!” The last thing I saw was the flash of lights and something hard hit me and Umma. (My eyes widened) 

I fainted along with mama. Jinyoung oppa ran to the closest police officer and asked for help. (Tears filled my eyes again.) 

They called an ambulance and we were rushed to the hospital. Appa was at the airport helping Jaehyo’s family onto the plane.

“Uncle. Please tell Soomi I love her and will wait for her.” Appa nodded.

Ring Ring~ Appa’s phone rang. Jaehyo’s family had just stepped into the airplane.

“Excuse me is this Jung Soomin?”

“Neh. This is him.”

“Your wife and daughter are in Seoul hospital. We have your son Jinyoung here waiting for you. APPA!!!”

“Jinyoung! What happened?!”

“Umma.. (sniff) & Soomi (sniff) got hit (sniff) by a c-c(sniff) ar.”

Appa ran out the airport and into his car. He rushed to the hospital.

“Excuse me I’m looking for my wife Jung Jinnie and my daughter Jung Soomi.”

“Jung…Jung..Jung.. Jung Jinnie! They are both in the emergency room right now. Your son is waiting outside the room. The room is down that hallway all the way at the end.”  

“Kamsamida.” Appa said and ran towards the hallway that the nurse pointed to.

Appa saw Jinyoung sitting in a chair sniffling from all his crying. Around him were some grocery bags. Appa’s eyes widened and ran towards Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung!”

Jinyoung looked up. “APPA!” He got up and ran towards Appa. Appa carried Jinyoung and patted him on the shoulder.

“Appa… (sniff) Everything’s going to be okay right?”

“Son.. I’m not going to lie. I don’t know. We should just hope for the best.” Jinyoung nodded.

“Please let Umma make it. Who cares about Soomi!” He yelled. Appa gave him a mad look. (*My eyes widened.. Is that really my oppa? My protective oppa?*) 

“Jinyoung. Your sister loves you. She cares for you. If you were in there she’ll be wishing for the both of you to make it out. Promise me if Soomi is okay and Umma isn’t you will be the best brother ever and protect her. Because you don’t want Umma to be mad at you.” (I gasped...) 

Jinyoung thought and nodded. “I’ll protect Soomi with my life. But appa… Where’s Kyumi and her family? Weren’t you with them?”

Appa’s face fell. “Well um.. Son… Kyumi’s family moved to the states. They’ll be back to visit though!”

Jinyoung was on the verge of crying again. His eyes watered up and his lips were trembling. (*KYUMI LEFT HIM!?*) 

Appa put him down and patted his head. “Don’t worry. You’ll see her again.”

*S-S-She left me.. I don’t care. I love my sister more than her anyway. I-I-I hate her. I won’t any other girl besides Soomi and Umma.* Jinyoung thought.

Jinyoung started crying. “APPA! KYUMI LEFT ME! SHE SAID WE’LL BE TOGETHER FOREVER! SHE LIED!!” Jinyoung yelled while crying. (*Awh!*) 

Appa wiped the tears from Jinyoung’s face. “Don’t worry son. You’ll see her one day.” Jinyoung continued crying.

“NO! I HATE HER! I DON’T EVER WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN!”Jinyoung screamed.

“It’s okay son.” Appa said and patted Jinyoung’s back. After an hour, Jinyoung calmed down.

A doctor stepped out. “Mr. Jung?”

“Yes?”

“Your daughter is okay she has slight amnesia.”

“What do you mean slight?”

“Well… Your daughter won’t remember your relatives and the past that well. She will only remember the people she is in frequent contact with. For example, she would remember your son but probably not her friends.” Appa sighed.

“Thank you for saving my daughter.” The doctor smiled and then it vanished.

“B-but your wife. Has passed away.” Appa’s eyes widened and tears swelled up into his eyes.

“Appa. ‘Tudge on shirt’ Does that mean she passed away into a different room and we can’t see her?” Appa shook his head.

The doctor kneeled down to Jinyoung and patted his shoulder.

“Mianhae little one. I saved your sister but your mom was too late.” He said.

“Too late what?” Jinyoung asked cluelessly.

“Your umma died.” He said.

“Umma… is..is.. dead?” Jinyoung said. The doctor nodded.

Jinyoung’s waterworks came out again. “Your daughter is in room 103 right now. You could see her.” The doctor said and appa nodded.

Appa walked to room 103 holding Jinyoung in his hand. He saw a nurse helping Soomi. When the nurse looked up.

“Soomin? Jung Soomin?” She said. (*What in the world?*) 

“Do I know you?”  Appa said.

“Lee Soyu. Remember?” (Not Sistar’s Soyu!)

“Soyu? Oh! Soyu! It’s been a while huh.” She nodded.

“Is this your daughter?” He nodded.

“She’s beautiful.” She saw Jinyoung in appa’s hands.

“Is this your boy?” Jinyoung glared at her. *If she wants to be my mom. Forget it.* Jinyoung thought.

“Oh? You son is a little scary. Here’s my number we should stay in contact.” She said and handed him a paper. Appa nodded and she walked out.

“Appa who is that?”

Appa sighed. “Appa’s first love.” Jinyoung stared at Appa weirdly.

“That wasn’t Umma?” Appa shook his head.

“She introduced me to Umma.” Appa said. Jinyoung nodded.

“Jinyoung.. I don’t think you should tell Soomi about Jaehyo.”

“Waeyo appa.”

“Because she’ll cry when she knows who he is, and how much he means to her.”

“Neh appa.” Jinyoung said. Appa patted him on the head.

“Umma..?” I said waking up. I sat up and Appa rushed to me.

“Soomi! Who am I?”

I stared at him weirdly. “My appa?”

“Who’s this?” He pulled Jinyoung in front of me. “Oppa.”

“Appa. Where’s Umma?”

“Sweety, what do you last remember?”

“Um..*puts finger on chin* We were going to the market and we got in..a..car..accident..” I said. Tears started forming in my eyes.

“Appa she’s gone huh?” Appa sadly nodded.

“It’s my fault! Why didn’t they take me! UMMA!!!” I cried. I had cried myself to sleep. (I looked at Umma. *It's my fault your here....*) 

~~

I woke up and it was morning. I looked around the room and saw Oppa lying next to me and Appa on the couch.

“Good morning Soomi!” Someone opened the door with a tray of food and some paper work.

“Excuse me… But who are you?” I asked.

“I’m your nurse sweety. Can you wake up your daddy for me?” I nodded and got off the bed. I walked to appa and poked his nose. “Appa?”

“Hmm…?”

“A nurse wants you.” I said. His eyes began to open.

“Morning appa!” I said. He smiled and picked me up.

“How’s my baby girl?”

“I’m going to turn into goo if you don’t let me go.” I said. Appa chuckled and put me down. He sat up.

“Soyu?”

“Neh. Um Can you fill out some paper work?” Appa nodded. The nurse handed him some paper work and a pen.

“Um.. Nurse? Can I eat? I’m hungry!” I said rubbing my belly. She chuckled and nodded.

I woke Jinyoung oppa up and told to him to eat. He sat  up and ate the breakfast with me.

“Thank You nurse!” I said. Jinyoung just scoffed at her. I nudged him. He sighed.

“Thank you..” He said annoyed. *Good enough.* I thought.

Ever since then, the nurse has been talking to Appa a lot.

“Oppa?” I asked Jinyoung.

“Neh?”

“Where is appa and nurse going?”

“On a date probably.”

“He doesn’t miss Umma?” Jinyoung sighed.

“He does. So nurse is cheering him up.”

“OHH~ But why can’t we cheer him up oppa?”

“He needs a girl.” Oppa said. I pouted.

“Am I not a girl?”

“You’re his daughter he needs more than that.” I nodded sadly.

~~

“Soomi!!” Jinyoung oppa yelled.

“Neh?”

“I’ve made some new friends!” He said.

“Awesome Oppa! I want to go to school soon…” I pouted.

“It’s okay. You go to school next year! You’ll make lots of new friends. Oh! I’ll introduce mine later k? I want you to meet them!” He said. I smiled and nodded.

~~

"Annyeonghaesayo~ I'm Myungsoo-imida." A boy said. 

"Annyeong! I'm Soomi!" I said. 

"Hi! We're Myungsoo's friends. We're Infinite!" Woohyun said. I giggled. (*Infinite*) 

~~

*OMO.* I thought. My heart went faster when I saw a new kid. (*L.Joe?*) 

~~ 

"Whoa.. You two seem like a cute couple." A girl in front of us said.

We both blushed. "Thanks." We both said.

We blushed even more.

"Whoa. Cuteness overload. Hehe! Hi! My name is Krystal. I'm new here." She said and stuck her hand out. I grabbed it and shook it. (*Krystal?!*) 

~~

I opened my locker and something fell to the floor. *Hmm?*

I picked it up it was a letter. 'To: Soomi' (*The loveletter*)

"Guys... *I was still looking at the letter* DO you know what this is?"

"Open it and read it!" Hyunnie shouted. I opened it and in the corner of my eye I saw Myungsoo whispher something to Hyunnie.

"WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!????????????????????????!!!!!!!!????!!??!" Hyunnie was freaking out.

"Hyunnie! Are you okay?"

~~

 

"Well. You know the love letters that you got. Right?" 

I nodded. 

"I wrote one." 

I froze. *L.JOE WROTE ME THE LOVE LETTER! YEPPE! I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY! HAPPY DANCE! WAIT! ACT COOL.*  (*L.Joe?*) 

"Soomi.. I don't know if you accept my feelings or not.... But I really love you. Ever since I saw you in the beginning of high school. Your the light of my life. Your more important to me than anyone in the universe. W-will you b-be m-mine?" L.Joe said.  *AWH~ That's sooo sweet.*) 

I was still in shock. 

~~

"Mwoh?" Jaehyo said. "You think I'm scared of this cutie?" I stood up and walked closer to him. 

Jaehyo smirked. I looked at L and he nodded. 

"What? You want a better view of me cutie?" He said. He leaned in to kiss me.

I jumped and kicked him in the chest. He went flying back and his landed on his friends.  (*What did I do? Jaehyo?*) 

"WHY YOU." He got up and headed for me. I grabbed his arm and twisted it. 

~~

"So many sea animals.." 

"Well that's what you love right?" I nodded. 

I hugged him. "Thanks Hyunnie. I really missed you. It's not the same without you." 

"Good. Cause I'm your one and only best friend." He said. I nodded. 

"Now.. Let's do something I love! Guess what?" 

"DDR!"  He nodded. "Let's go!"

~~

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!" We all screamed. Jinyoung looked surprised. 

"I t-thought you forgot about me." He mumbled.

"How could I forget my brother? The best person in the world and who I love the most?" I said. 

"AHEM." L.Joe said. He gave me the What-about-me Look. 

"You two." I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Silly oppa." I pecked his cheek. 

"AWH~~" Everyone said. 

"Why are you guys staring at us? *Skips to Jinyoung* Happy Birthday Oppa!!" I hugged him. The music blasting throughout the room and Jinyoung pulled me outside. 

"What's wrong oppa?" I asked confused. 

He gave me an unreadable face. "Is this what you have been doing for the last few days?" I smilied and nodded. 

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me really tightly. "I thought you forgot about me." I patted his back. 

"Pabo oppa. How could I forget someone who means the world to me?" I said. 

"Mian..." He mumbled. 

"Wae oppa?" 

"I doubted you." *He doubted me?*  (*That's where it came from?*) 

~~ 

“O..M..G.. This place is awesome!!!” I stepped into what seemed like a paradise.

“Hehe! Glad you like it. Your going to be spending a lot of time here.” Amber said. 

I turned around. “Huh?”

“Would you like to join F(x) and do the talent show with us?” Sulli asked. She put on a baby face and I pinched it.

“Um… I’ll do the talent show with you guys. But.. I’m not sure about the gang thing.”  I said.

“Do’t worry. We’re okay with the choice you make. But if you say no to us.  You better say no to any other. Or you better give us a good explanation..” Victoria said.

I smiled and nodded. “You guys are the best!” I said.

“GROUP HUG!?” Me & Sulli said.

We gave each other a group hug.

~~

"You and Jinyoung are getting married!!!" She said. *She knows about L.Joe oppa?*  (*WTH*) 

"Jeongmal?! I didn't know you knew I had a boyfriend." I said. Umma's face instantly changed. 

"Not to him. To ethier him *points at L* or him *points at Jaehyo*." She said and smiled. 

I stood up. "MWOH!? UMMA! APPA!" I screamed everyone in the resturaunt looked at me. I never have speaked that way to my parents before. (*WHAT.*) 

Jinyoung smiled. 

"Sweety. Sit down." Umma (L's mom) said. I looked around and bowed in apology. I sat down and glared at my parents. 

"Sweety, you didn't know about this?" Umma said. I shook my head. 

"Jinyoung you didn't tell her?" Appa said. 

I looked at Oppa. "Oppa...?" I sighed and gave her my phone which had a note on it. 

~~
“Isn’t she dating L?” One person asked.
 

“NO!” L.Joe screamed.

“I’ll prove it to you!!!” He crashed his lips onto mine. *OMG! M-M-My first kiss!* (*AHAH, OMG.. Finally, so many people ing.*) 

I hear the girls screaming in anger and sadness. I hear F(x) & Teenfinite cheering in happiness.

I haven’t responded to the kiss because of shock. L.Joe pulled away and smiled.

“Saranghae.” He said.

I nodded and pecked him on the nose.

“Y-you don’t love me?”

“Of course I do!” I said.

“Then say it!” He pouted.

“Why not show you instead?” I said and smirked. I crashed my lips onto his. He was surprised at first but then responded.

~~ 

I looked into his eyes. It looks like they were filled with anger, betrayal, and hurt.

“What do you want?! I don’t want to marry you!”

“THEN YOU’LL MARRY L?!”

“As long as it’s not you.” I said coldly.

He crashed his lips onto mine and I froze. *WHAT THE!*

I tried pushing him off but he was strong. I punch his stomach but it didn’t work.

All of a sudden I didn’t feel Jaehyo lips on mine anymore. I opened my eyes and saw him on the floor. With L on top of him punching him. Then L was punched.

“L!” I pulled L back hoping he wasn’t hurt badly.

“Are you okay?!” He weakly smiled at me.

“What is wrong with you?!” I screamed. I felt a something hard hit my head and everything out.

~~

“Appearently, some of Jaehyo’s friends were playing on the roof. And one of them tripped and knock over a flower pot.”

“JAEHYO!!” I yelled and got out of the bed.

“Wait? Where am I?” I asked.

“A hospital. L.Joe came by earlier but had to leave because of practice.” *I should get used to that. Wait, talent show is next week! Woot!* I thought.

~~

I walked to school. It wasn’t as dark as I thought. Lights were shining everywhere. I smiled. *Everything’s soo beautiful.*

“It’s beautiful huh?” Someone said.  I turned around and saw L.Joe.

“It’s not as beautiful as you though.” He said. I blushed.  He held my hand and we started walking around.

“When L came back from the hospital I asked him if you were okay. He said yes but remember everything, including Jaehyo. Is that true?” He asked. I nodded.

I heard bushes moving behind us. *Is someone there?* Little did you know someone was following you.

L.Joe stopped, looked down and  turned to me. He looked up into my eyes. “Honestly, Soomi I love you. More than anything.” *Me too.* “That’s why please… Don’t let me go. I’ll prove to you that I love you. Please don’t let me go.” I could see tears forming in his eyes. *Let him go?*

“L.Joe- He interrupted me and crashed his lips onto mine. I stood still there not knowing how to react. *Why would oppa think that? I love oppa. No one else.. Right? NO! I love L.Joe not L. Tell him!*

I broke the kiss. “Oppa.. You’re the one I love. I loved Jaehyo. My heart forever belongs to you.” He softened. (*I-I-I can't keep that promise...*) 

“But there’s something I need to let you know.” He said. “When I’m in the company, I-I can’t date anyone.”

“O-Oh.. I understand. You got accepted?!” I said. He smiled.

“The talent show hasn’t happened yet!”

“The talent show was just an example performance on what we already know. Like, we’ve been accepted already but, they wanted us to prove ourselves to them. Which we’re going to do with the talent show!” He said.

I smiled. “I’m soo happy for you oppa.” He smiled. “I love you.” I nodded. “I know.”

He stared at me. “What?” “Aren’t you going to say it back?” I shrugged and walked away. * I love teasing him.*

I turned around. “Um.. But what about the no dating thing?” I asked.

“Oh yea… I don’t know.” He sighed. *If I really love him, let him conquer his dream.* I thought.

I walked back to oppa. “Oppa, you know the phrase, when you love someone let them go?” He nodded and his face darkened.

“Your actually thinking of that?!” He yelled.

“Thinking of what?” I asked. “You want to break up!” He yelled.

“I don’t want to! I have to!” I said. “Oppa! How could you complete your dream!?”

“It won’t be a dream without you.” He said. *Please oppa…*

“Oppa. If we’re ment to be, we’ll come back.” I said trying to calm him down.

“YEAH RIGHT?! SOOMI, I love you! Can’t you see!?” I grew frustrated and sad.

“ACTUALLY NO?! I CAN’T! Before you could let me go to practice! Now when I do it for you I get yelled at! Oppa, I’ve missed you a lot! You have no idea?!” I said.

“It doesn’t seem like it. BECAUSE YOUR ALWAYS WITH L!?” He yelled.

“Because you’re not there!!!” I yelled. Tears started forming in my eyes and he could see them.

“S-Soomi.” He hugged me and kissed my forehead. “I hate seeing you cry.”

“Oppa. I don’t want to stop you from conquering your dream. So please let me go. Please.” I begged.

He sighed. “When they love someone you let them go. And if they love you back, they’ll come back. Promise me?” He said. *I can’t believe this is happening.* We thought. (*I can't promise you that too.. L.Joe, I'm sorry.*) 

I cried into his chest. *I love you oppa.* I thought. (*That's why we broke up..* "L.Joe...") 

~~ 

I kept running. I ran as fast as I could. I didn’t even know why I was running. All I knew was that I couldn’t face L at the moment.

“YAH!!!” I felt a force pull me back and pin me to a wall. I looked up and saw L’s angry eyes. *I’ve never seen him like this.* He saw my frightened face and softened.

“Why are you running?” L said harshly. I flinched at his voice. I didn’t respond.

L put his palm up by my face and with his other hand he caressed my cheek. I felt my body melt in his hand.

*This feeling is new… This isn’t love.. Is it?* I thought.

“Soomi.. You don’t fool me. I’m not a babo.” He said and locked eyes with me. He gaze into my eyes, melting me on the inside. My knees felt weak and I felt my collapsing.

L put his arms around my waist holding me firmly. “I knew this entire time. I was going to make you mine. You’ve fallen for me right?” I smirked at his cockiness.

“What makes you think that?” I said.

“You’ve been acting weird ever since me and Jiyeon got together.  And when you broke up, you kept telling me to get someone new. I didn’t need someone new for me. I needed you.

I was speechless. *I knew he had feelings for me but…* I felt my heartbeat increasing; I kept hoping he wouldn’t hear it.

“Soomi, no matter how much you and me try to find someone new, we’ll be brought back together. It’s not called stalking, if you’re wondering. It’s called something you’ve never thought you would use. Destiny..” He took his hand and moved my bangs out of my eyes.

“Like you, I know you the best in the entire world. Soomi, will you give me a chance?” He looked at my unreadable expression.

“One chance.” I said and he smiled. 

He leaned in and kissed my forehead. I smiled, *He actually might be the one.* (*THAT'S HOW I GOT WITH L?!*) 

~~

“Annyeong! My name is Jungah and I will do your hair!” I nodded and smiled. (*JUNGAH?!*) 

She started combing my hair, then she took a curling iron and work magic on my hair. It became a light curls around my head. With a can she took some strands of my hair and spray painted it.

My hair was party pink. *I like it(;* I thought. I thanked the worker and headed for the girls.

“You look awesome Soomi!” Sulli said.

“Thank you! You look cute!” I said. I looked at Vic Umma. “Umma how much does this cost?”

“Sweety, I own this shop. It’s free.”  I bit my lip. *But the worker worked really hard on my hair…* “Could I give her a tip?” Vic Umma nodded.

I walked up to Jungah and gave her a $20 dollar bill. She was surprised. “Miss.. It’s on the house.” She said politely pushing it towards me. I shook my head.

“I feel bad that your working for free. So here, it’s a little something.” I smiled. She hesitated but took it.

“Thank you.” She said and smiled. *For some reason… Jinyoung reminds me of her… I don’t get why…* 

“So… Girl’s it’s 6:30! Let’s go!” Vic Umma said.

~~ 

‘Our performances were wonderful, weren’t they? Well we only have one band to debut under SM entertainment!!!!’ A student ran up to the principal and handed him an envelope.

“Our winner is……”

‘F(X)!!!’

~~

“I thought you wanted to be an actor?” He said eyeing me suspiously.

I shrugged and hugged him. “Appa.. I’m happy!!!!”

“I know! You girls are signing with me! And as a treat…. I threw a party at home with you guys and your friends. I told Jinyoung to tell them.”

“Yeppe!!!” Sulli said. We all hoped into Victoria’s car while my dad took his car. We drove home and saw our house flashing lights in and out.

Victoria parked her car and we walked inside. I saw Kyumi and I slightly frowned. I bit my lip to get my mind off her. I saw her talking to a blonde. *He’s cute from the back..* He turned around and It was… L.Joe.

*Okay… Whoa.. Maybe I hit my head really hard.* I thought. I looked around and none of the Infinite members was here yet. L.Joe saw me and his eyes widened. He pulled me into him.

“Kyumi… I don’t like you.”

“Isn’t she dating L? Word travels fast. You rejected my brother for a low-life!” She yelled. (*WHO IS THIS. THIS IS NOT KYUMI.*) 

“MWOH?! *Violence isn’t the answer.*” I glared at her.

“Well. At least she has people who love her.” L.Joe hissed and pulled me away.

I giggled at Kyumi’s reaction and L.Joe chuckled. I raised a brow. “What?”

“You look cute when you giggle.” He said and I blushed. *What is wrong with me…?*

“Hey.. Just because you with L now, doesn’t mean you’re gonna forget me, right?” He pouted. I pinched his cheek and shook my head.

“You will always be my first love, and my new best friend.” I said and he slightly frowned but smiled.

~~

“This feels sooo weird?” I said.

“What.?”

“Us. Being friends. Best Friends.”

“How?”

“It just feels weird…”

“How?”

“Well…. It just feels awkward yet comfortable.”

“I understand.” He leaned back and looked up. I followed his gaze and saw pretty clouds in the sky. My eyes lit up in amazement.

“It’s so pretty.”

“Your beautiful.” Someone said. I looked to the side and saw L.Joe smiling.

We locked eyes for a couple of minutes. *I feel like I’m in heaven.*  I thought. I heard ba-bomb in the background and I looked to the sky.

‘I love you’ was on a banner a plane flew by. My eyes were about to fall out of my head. And I looked at L.Joe.

“I’m sorry. It’s 3 words that I can’t keep myself any longer. Mian.” He said apologetic.

“L-L-L.Joe…”

“I know you love L right?” I didn’t respond.

“Or… You still love me?” I still didn’t respond.

“Can we go home?” I asked.

“Why?”

“I need to think about somethings.” I said.

~~

“Mimi!” I heard. I looked up and saw Sandeul oppa smiling.

“Hey princess.” He said. I smiled. “Come on.” He grabbed my hand and lend me into his house. I’ve never been to his house alone before. I usually go with Jinyoung oppa. But there’s a first for everything.

We walked up to his room. He sat in a chair and I sat on the bed.

“So~ What’s up?” He asked.

“O-Oppa… A-Am I a playgirl?” His expression turned serious.

“What?”

“Am I a play girl?”

“What? No. Why?”

“I feel like I’m playing two boys.”

“L and Jaehyo? You just noticed?”

“What? I-I I was talking about L and L.Joe.”

“Oh. Nevermind. How?”

“Today, L.Joe told me he loved me.”

“But your L’s girlfriend right?” I nodded.

“Well… Do you like both?”

I shrugged. “In your opinion what’s there difference? How do they make you feel?”

“I feel like I could trust L more than L.Joe. Except with relationship things like this. L.Joe I feel like if I tell anything he’ll support me. This is like dream high. Hyemi & Samdong is like me and L. Jinguk and Suzy Hyejin are me & L.Joe. In the end she chooses Sam Dong. Should I do the same?”

Sandeul shook his head. “You are different from Hyemi. You’re the opposite of her, personality wise. Every person is different. You shouldn’t always follow others. You have to be your own.” He said.

I nodded. “But don’t choose L.Joe just to be different. This is something you need to think about.”

“I understand. But… How will I know which one is the one?”

“The answer will come to you. You just have to be patient.” I nodded.

“Oh! I heard your birthday is next week!?” He said.

I nodded. “I don’t want anything for my birthday. I have everything I could ever ask. Great friends, my family is reunited…” *Mommy..* I thought and started tearing.

“Awh.. You poor thing.” Sandeul walked up to me and hugged me.

“I’m okay oppa.” I said half tearing, half smiling.

He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tighter. “I know you. You could cry it out. You shouldn’t have held it in.” He said. With that I bursted out crying into his shirt.

After crying I fell asleep in Sandeul’s arms. (*S-sandeul...* I touched his cheek but he didn't feel anything.) 

~~

“There’s a lot of things I could do . You don’t know about. That’s why my kids are SOOO~~ talented!” He ruffled our heads. I scrunched up my face at him. We walked to the couch with the cake, and the tv. My brother was flipping through the channels, when. “STOP!!” I yelled. He stopped. I saw JB & Hae Song (Dream High 2)

“WHHAAA… JB’s sooo hot!!!! JR’s soo cute!!!” I squealed. My brother and dad looked at each other.

“NEXT.” They said and I pouted. Jinyoung changed the channel. I looked at the clock. It was 12:30. *I was suppose to meet the girls in half an hour! Better get walking.*  I thought.

I got up and put on my shoes. Appa raised a eyebrow. “Where are you going?” He asked.

“Park. I have a graduation party!” I said. Jinyoung’s eyes widened and he got up.

“I’ll drive you.” I looked at him weirdly.

“Are you sure? You said walking is better for you. That’s why you never drive me to school.” I said. He chuckled.

“I’m driving you. K? Let’s go!” He grabbed his shoes and pulled me outside and into his car. He glared at me.

“Don’t tell dad that, he’ll kill me.” He said bluntly. I looked at oppa shocked. *He’s never talked to me like that….* My eyes saddened. Jinyoung looked at me and he softened. 

It was an awkward drive. We weren’t talking at all. I saw the park ahead and my eyes lit up. *Wha….* I thought. It was decorated very fancy-like.

“Oppa, which park is this?”

“The one dad owns?” He said.

“WHAT?! Appa owns a park?” He nodded.

“You didn’t know?” I shook my head. He smiled. 

We got out of the car. He walked up behind her and blindfolded me.

“Oppa!?”

“Yep it’s me.”

“What are you doing?”

“It’s a surprise. All the graduates are blindfolded on the way there.” He said. 

“Oh. Okay!”I said. Oppa guided me and then took off the blindfold.

“SSSUUURRRPPRRIISSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone screamed. My face lit up. Everyone was there. And I mean everyone, Teen Top, Infinite, Block B, F(x), and B1a4. “Presents first!!!” Luna shouted and I was pummeled with presents.

“Thanks everyone!” I said.

“WAIT!!!!” Baro Oppa shouted. Gongchan oppa grabbed the cake from the table and my eyes widened. “AHH!!!” I started running away.

CNU oppa and Dongwoo grabbed me and held me still. Gongchan Oppa took the chance and shoved the cake into my face. They all started laughing. I pouted and my lips.

“Yummy!” I said, which made them laugh harder. I took a napkin from the table and cleaned my face. After cleaning my face, Vic Umma clinked a glass. We all looked at her.

“Okay! Girls vs Boys! Water Balloon fight?!?!?!?!!” She screamed. The girls put on a big shirt, including me, over their regular clothes. We divided the park into two teams. Which team was wetter lost. Since I was the birthday girl, I had a water gun. But, the bad thing was my boyfriend had to get one to. I was behind a tree. The prize was if the girls lost, I had to face a punishment. If the boys lost, L had to face a punishment. I spotted Sungyeol and smirked.

“Birthday girl!!!!” Someone yelled. I looked and Sungyeol did to. It was Ricky. He through a water balloon at me and so did Sungyeol. I screamed because of the coldness.

“Oh! It’s on!!” I yelled and sprayed my water gun at Ricky. He screamed like a girl and started running. I ran after him, still spraying him.

Someone threw a water balloon at my . I screamed in coldness. I turned around with my ‘dark’ face. It was L.Joe. I smirked and sprayed him with my water gun. He started running and I ran after him.

After a LOT of spraying and screaming, boys won. I was pouting. The boys got to choose my punishment. They was smirking. *What are they going to make me do?!*

“Come on! We only have 6 girls!” Sulli pouted. Sungjong smirked in victory. He meronged Sulli and Sulli looked like she was going to kill him.

“I’ll do the punishment for her!” Someone said. We all looked and it was L. I was smiling.

“No fair! You have L hyung!!!” He pouted.

“Okay.. Um… We were going to make Soomi do a y dance but…” Woohyun said, earning a smack from Jinyoung.

“Have L hyung do agyeo!!!” Sungjong said. The guys  looked at each other then Sungjong. Ricky smacked him in the head.

“NAH~ Let’s have Soomi dance!!!” Baro oppa said. I flushed and stood up. F(x) nodded in proudness.

They ‘Gee’. I gave them a ‘what the cookies?!’ face. I couldn’t dance to cute. I could do anything BUTTT cute. *I’m gonna die.*

I started doing the ‘Gee’ dance, earning a laugh from them. After it, I sat down with  a red face. And Luna patted my back. ‘It’s okay’ they mouthed. 

“Let’s go hangout.” Vic Umma said. We all spread out throughout the park. I saw a little lake in the center of the park and walked towards it. I sat on a rock and let the cool breeze hit me. I saw ducks swimming in the lake and I smiled. (*Ducks... Sandeul..*) 

“It’s beautiful, huh?” I heard a snap sound and turned around. I saw L. I smiled.

“I haven’t talk to you all day.” He said and I nodded.

“You enjoying your birthday party?” I nodded.

“Say something!” He said shoving me slightly. I shook my head.

He grabbed my cheeks and started pinching them. “Talk.” I shook my head.

“Fine.” He said. He took something out of his pocket. My eyes widened.

 

"I saw this in a store and instantly thought of you."

“I love you, Soomi. And, I hope you love me enough to let me conquer my dreams.” He said and leaned in. *What..?* I felt his soft lips on mine, and I kissed him back. His heart took that as a yes to what he said. The kiss was soft and meaningful. I broke the kiss.

I flushed red in embarrassment.

“This is public!” I said. He smiled and leaned closer.

“I. Don’t. Care. Your mine.” He said and kissed me again.  

~~

I was cooking breakfast for Oppa and Appa. I heard someone come down stairs. “Soomi?” He said. *Appa. * “I’m going to get the mail.”

“Neh Appa.” I finished omelets for Appa and was about to cook oppas until, “Soomi! You got a letter.” I turned off the stove. And grabbed the letter from his hand.

“I’m going to go walking!” *Visit L.* I thought. He smiled and nodded. I put on my shoes and opened the door. I closed it and started walking. I forgot about the letter. I was listening to music before I got there. I saw the house and smiled. I walked up to the door and knocked. I was Mom and Minhee crying.   My eyes widened.

“Umma! Gwenchana?!” I asked. She looked at me with disbelief.

“You don’t know?! You’re not sad one bit. I thought you loved my son!” She screamed.

“I do! But Umma what’s wrong?” She looked at me with anger in her eyes.

“He left!” My eyes widened.

“Mwoh!? Umma?!”

“To the states. He didn’t tell you?” I shook my head and her eyes softened.

“Mian Soomi. I didn’t know. He said he left a letter for you or something.” She said in between her cries. *The letter!!* I thought.

I pulled out the letter with shaky hands and opened it. *Please don’t let it be.* I thought.

Dear Baby,

                I know you might be mad at me. But, I have to leave. I have to go to the states and conquer my dreams of becoming a singer; for me and my family. I want them to be feeling proud of me. I’m sorry for choosing my family over you. Mianhae baby. I love you.

Tears started blurring out my vision. I couldn’t see soon. *This isn’t like L. I’m also his family.* I thought. I ran out the door and headed for the airport. The airport was about a 3 mile run. I stopped at a traffic light. I didn’t know it was broken though. When the green light appeared for the walking zone, I ran across. But there was also a green light for the cars to drive. As soon as I almost reached across, I felt a heavy impact on my body and I flew back. Everything out.

I stood there, speechless.

"My life... Has it always been this complicated?" I asked Umma with teary eyes. 

"I'm afraid soo sweety. But I know you'll do great in whatever you do. You'll make the right choices. And you'll never let me down. I love you." She kissed me on the forehead and she dissappeared. The white background started to fade.  I started to hear voices. "I hope you remember me... I loved you sooo much.. And I still do. It hurt soo much when you announced about you and Sandeul..." *That voice...* I felt soft lips alline perfectly with mine. 

I slightly opened my eyes. I saw purple hair. I blinked and my eyes widened.