Baby I'm sorry..

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

Sandeul POV: 

*Am I just making her life more complicated than it already was...?* I thought. I slammed the door as I walked out. I walked to WM entertainment and walked up to the CEO's office. I knocked on the door. 

"Come in!" He said. I opened the door and saw him doing some computer things. 

"CEO-Hyung.... I-

"Sandeul! I've got a fabulous idea!" He said with a smile. I rasied a brow. *Another one?* I thought. 

"The fans want to have a 'Light Up Soomi Concert'!" He said. Sandeul rasied a brow.

"Mwoh?" I asked. 

"They've been sad that Soomi hasn't been active and her birthday is next week. So~ Do you want to plan a concert for her? Like what you guys do for your birthdays?" He asked. I sighed. 

"I-I have to tell you something Hyung.." I sighed. 

"I have to break up with Soomi." His eyes widened. He looked at me with eyes that could kill.

"MWOH?!" He slammed his fist down onto the table.

"She doesn't know who's in her heart, I make it more complicated!" I yelled. "I don't want her to be more confused..." 

He sighed and sat back down in his chair. He massaged his temple in fustration. 

"Okay, I know my daughter. What have you done in the last 2 weeks? Since her surgery." He asked.

"Nothing, I was letting her recover." I said. 

"That's why. She probably felt confused because you weren't with her at the time. Think about it again." He said. 

"I don't know..." 

"Just plan this and tell me your final decision at the end, this might help you realise if she's worth it or not." He said. I nodded. I took some files from him and walked out. 

~~~~~~~~

Soomi POV: 

I ran after Sandeul, but I got a bit behind when I bumped into some fans on the road. I saw him exit Appa's room. "OPPA!" I yelled. He looked up and his eyes widened. 

I ran up to him and hugged him. "Oppa... Are you mad at me? I never meant to hurt you! I was trying to figure out m-

My words were muffled as he crashed his lips onto mine. After a minute or two, he broke the kiss. He gave me a fake smile. "I'm okay." He said. His words weren't meaningful. They weren't loving, they.. they.. they weren't Sandeul. *I won't force you to tell me, but just know,  I do love you.* I thought. 

"Oppa... I need to take you out." He rasied a brow. "I asked Appa for something earlier and I should get it now." I said. He was still confused. I took his hand and interlocked it with mine, dragging him into Appas room.

"Appa!" I yelled. He looked surprised, expecially surrpised with Sandeul. 

"Annyeong agi!" He said and attacked me with hugs and kissed. "Is it okay if I take that vacation now?" I asked. Appas eyes widened as he let go of me. 

"N-now?" He asked. I nodded. 

"It is my birthday, can I have this as my present, and go with Sandeul?" I asked. His eyes almost bulged out of his eye sockets. 

"Um- Uh-"

"PLEASE~" I said giving him my puppy eyes. He sighed. *My princess..* He nodded. I jumped in joy and hugged him. 

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! YAY!" I said and then I hugged Sandeul. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. *I love you soo much... I hope I'm doing the right thing.. Let's hope destiny is SanMi's friend...* He thought. 

~~~~~~

Sandeul POV: 

I decided to give the planning paperwork to Jinyoung. B1A4 & WonderFul have been given a week off. Wonderful flew back to their families for the week, well, except for Jungah. Her parents went on an all around world crusie. So she stayed behind and helped Jinyoung. Gongchan, Baro and CNU went on Family Outing as Guest Stars again. I hoped they had fun. 

"You ready?" Jinyoung asked. I zipped up my luggage bag and nodded. "Set hyung!" I said. Jinyoung rolled his eyes playfully. "I hope that we reconnect..." I mumbled.

"Manager hyung is here!" Jinyoung yelled from in the kitchen. He was on his way to the girl's dorm to see his two favorite girls ... *This guy..* I thought. 

~~~~~~

Soomi POV:

"Mimi! He's here!" Jungah yelled. "OPPA!" I heard her yell. *Aahhah, they are sooo cute.* I zipped up my luggage, *DONE.* 

"Ready!" I shouted, Jungah ran upstairs with Jinyoung and helped me bring my stuff downstairs. They helped me bring my stuff to the car. "Have a great time at Jeju!" Jungah yelled. I chuckled. "NEH~~" I said. 

I sat in the car seat next to Sandeul. He was sleep in the car. *Awh... He looks so cute.* I thought. 

I noticed how his bangs were slightly covering his eyes. I leaned into pull them to a side. When Sandeul opened his eyes and smiled at me. My eyes widened and blush rose to my cheeks.

"S-Sandeul! You you scared me!" I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Manager Oppa finished loading the luggage into the car and hoped into the front seat. He turned back and was surprised. 

"We're taking off now. Please sit and fasten your seat belts." He said calmingly. I scooted to my original seat and put on a seatbelt. Sandeul did the same. 

We headed off to the airport. We checked in and said goodbye to manager Oppa. We then boarded the plane. 

~~~~~~~~

I stepped out of the plane. "Wow.. Finally here. I've always wanted to go here!" I squealed. Sandeul hugged me from the back. 

"Your first hug in Jeju." He said. I chuckled. He pulled away from me and we went to get our luggage. After getting our luggage we called a cab and headed to our hotel.

We arrived into the hotel and checked-in. We took the elevator up to our room, my eyes widened. "It's sooo fancy..." I thought. 

10-High-End-Themed-Hotel-Suites-poseidon


We began unpacking and putting away some of your clothing. "Finished?" He asked. I nodded. "Wait... The room has one bed." He said. My eyes widened. *I didn't think of that.* I thought. 

"Why don't we sleep-" I cut Sandeul off.

"Together. We are a couple, but no funny business." I said with a smile. *I was going to say separate but it's okay.* He thought. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. And hugged his waist  and he hugged me back. I looked up into his big brown eyes. I tip-toed and tried to peck his lips but the phone rang. We turned and he broke the hug to pick it up. 

*I hate life. This is my first kiss with L.Joe all over again. Why am I thinking of L.Joe when I'm with Sandeul?* I thought and sighed. I laid down on the bed, annoyed. 
*I'm sorry Sungmi.. I just.. Don't know..* Sandeul thought. 

*I feel like I shouldn't do any romantic stuff with him anymore.. Maybe it's best if I don't try to hard.. He might just pity me in the end...* I thought. 

"That was some guy at the front desk asking if we want to try the buffet. Because Appearently, we already have our names on the list." Sandeul said. *Appa.* I thought. 

 

"Oh, okay!" I said with a smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner Sandeul & I decided to take a sunset stroll on the beach. We were walking side by side. With there being a slight distance between us. Other couples walked by us, giving us strange stares. 

I just walked along the shore with my head down and slightly kicked some sand that were on my flip flops. Sandeul stopped. I looked up at him confused. He turned to me. 

"S-Sungmi.." He said. His heart was feeling extremely uneasy. *I-I don't know what to do..* He thought. I softened. *Is he confused? So am I... I wish a sigh would appear...* I thought. 

"Sandeul?! Sungmi?!" Someone yelled. We both looked up. It was Yeeun of Wonder Girls. Sandeul's eyes widened, his heartbeat increased and his face redden. I looked at him. I felt like my heart was breaking watching him look at sunbae that way. 

"Annyeong!" She said cheerfully.

                                                      yeeun7.jpg

*Woow.. Sandeul is handsome..* She thought. "Sungmi, wow... You look exactly like your brother." She said. I smiled. "Kamsamida." I saw a camera crew behind her. "Are you here for a show sunbae?" I asked. 

"Oh! Actually I'm flimming a drama. To Be Your-

"Answer." Sandeul finished taken by her beauty. She smiled at him. "Who is staring in the drama with you?" I asked trying to ruin a moment. *Why am I doing that?* I thought. 

"Well, there's JB of JJ Project, Lee Hyunwoo, Minhyuk of BTOB, and were getting a guest today. I'm not sure who." She answered. My eyes widened. "Minhyuk oppa's here? I haven't seen him in forever. Where is he sunbae?" I asked. 

She chuckled. "He's in his dressing room. And call me unnie." She said and lightly tapped my nose. I nodded. "Kamsamida unnie!" I said, running to the dressing room. 

Honestly, I just didn't want to be near Sandeul. There was such an awkward bubble between us. It happened ever since I tried to kiss him. I sighed. *Maybe I shouldn't have done that. I'm such a babo!* I mentally screamed.  

Sandeul POV: 

*Y-Y-Yeeun sunbae... She's gotten more beautiful over the past few months. Wow...*I thought. *Wait.. Sungmi...* I saw Sungmi in the corner of my eye. She didn't look to happy. She looked very hurt. 

My heart broke into pieces seeing her like this. But then looking at Yeeun sunbae made... my heart glow. *This is the first time Yeeun sunbae talked to me. I didn't even know if she knew I exisited..* I thought. 

A moment later, I noticed Sungmi leaving. "Where is she going?" I asked her. Yeeun smiled at me. My heart acclerated 100 times. "To Minhyuk." She said. 

"Um, do you want to get something to eat?" She asked. *DID YEEUN JUST ASK ME OUT...* I thought.