Mistaken Solution

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

They didn't want any bad publicity yet, so L.Joe and Soomi decided to keep their relationship a secret. They weren't exactly 'dating'but they weren't exactly just 'friends'. They were just really close. They would do couple stuff but on camera, they were forced to keep a distance. 

A year later....

Wonders continuously shipped Soomi and L.Joe. But she still had some Sanmi shippers. Her dad shook his head at the thought and a light bulb appeared over his head. I think I have a way to get more Joemi shippers.  And he did it. 

Wonderful was now resting in their living room playing video games and with their phones until the doorbell rang.  "Unnie~ Go get it." Daeun said. Hyomi groaned as she began to get up.

Soomi rolled her eyes at her members and got up. Hyejin glanced at the girl who just got up and chuckled. "That's why she's our leader." Soon, a loud scream was heard. Soomi ran into the room holding a mailbox. Their eyes widened. It means one of them was on we got married. 

"OMO. WHO IS IT?!!?!!" Jungah asked.

"I HOPE IT'S ME!" Hyejin said. Soomi chuckled and pulled the envelope out from the box. She was so excited she jumped and handed Hyomi the letter.

"Unnie, you do it! I can't!" She spazzed. Hyomi lazily sat up and smiled. 

"I don't understand you guys." She began opening it. "It kinda seems like-" It was opened. 

"Would be the visuals." She said boredly. And she turned around the envelope to reveal Soomi's name. Her jaw dropped. 

"Seriously?!?!?" Soomi spazzed in wonder. 

"Hmm.. You do watch the show most often. Biggest fangirl." Jungah said. 

"And it's been a while since you've been on something by yourself." Hyejin said. "We've had our share of shows. You haven't been on anything since Strong Heart." 

"I'm so jealous! Who do you think it is?" Daeun propped herself onto Soomi's lap. Soomi patted the maknae's head and sighed. She looked at the camera-crew and looked back. I wish it would be L.Joe.. Or Sandeul.. I miss oppa..  

"Molla..." She shyly said. "I kinda wish it could be Oppa.." 

"THAT'S SO GROSS." Hyomi said. "Your brother?!?!"

"MOLLAAA! He is the best brother in the world." She smiled. "But you're right.. That's awk." 

"We need to approve of brother-in-law!" Minhee said. 

"Nehhhh. I'm so scared!" She squealed.

"You're meeting him tmrw, Unnie! Let's get your prepared to go to  the...." Daeun grabbed the envelope. Her eyes widened. "THE JEJU BEACH." 

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A young lad watched the waves marvelously from his lunch table which happen to be on a balcony.  

I see their re-using the set from Taemin& Naeun's meet. He thought. 

He looked at the waves and somehow his thoughts drifted. I remember those times I had with Soomi... How we were best friends before it all happened.. I wish I could go back to that.. 
His eyes wandered back to the door she was suppose to enter from. "I wonder who my wife is.." He said.