Seeing you again. Sorta

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

Mimi Pov:

“Guys! I see Teen Top!!!” Jungah squealed pointing at the tv. I giggled.

“I know right! I loved their comeback! I’m such an angel.” I spazzed. *Teen Top is my number 1 band ever!*

“We all know that.” Kyumi said and rolled her eyes. I meronged her.

“GIRLS! Get ready! You’re on after Teen Top!” One of the workers here said.

We looked at each other, formed a circle and shouted. “Wonderful! HWAITING!” We walked onto the stage and took positions. Today, Tiffany and Yuri sunbae were Mcing. (This is my first time writing MCing. Mian if it’s bad.)

“WELCOME BACK TO MUSIC CORE!” They said and made a cute sign.

“Next, we have a new group debuting with their song ‘It Girl’ (by A PINK)!” Tiffany cheered happily.

“OOOH~ I heard their song and loved it! I heard they are B1A4’s sister group. Their leader is Jinyoung’s dongseang.” Yuri said. I smiled. *That’s me!* I thought.

“YEP!~ She has some of her brothers qualities because they are the IT ROOKIES of 2012!” Tiffany cheered.

“Oh! Isn’t one of them Anh Jaehyo’s noona?” Tiffany asked.

“Yep!!! And here they are~” Yuri said.

“WON-DER-FUL~~~~~” They said.

L.Joe POV:

After our performance, we went our room at the building. We watched the next performers.

Tiffany and Yuri sunbae were announcing the next act. We weren’t really paying attention until, a group of girls were on the stage. *Whoa. They’re cute. I like the one in the hat.* L.Joe thought and smiled. Teen Top looked at him surprised, *We haven’t seen him smile like that since we lost contact with Soomi.* They thought. They watched closer and Ricky recognized someone.

“That was WONDERFUL~ be sure to check them out!” Yuri sunbae said. Ricky grabbed his phone and searched up ‘Wonderful’ his eyes widened.

“HYUNG!!!” He shouted in happiness. He started bouncing around the room.

“WHAT?!” Chunji yelled, annoyed.

“It’s Kyumi!!” Their eyes widened.

“Jinyoung’s girlfriend?” Changjo’s eyes lit up.

“She might know what happened to Soomi!!!” Niel exclaimed.

L.Joe was in shock. *I-I might get reunited with her.* L.Joe thought. Little did he know, Ricky did not finish reading their profiles. Teen Top walked out of their waiting room to ‘congratulate’ Wonderful.

Mimi POV:

*Wah.. We finally debuted. We’re superstars.* We thought.

I was singing ‘superstar by hershe (Dream High 2) ’ in my head and then I saw something or someones, which made me almost faint.

“T-T-Teen Top sunbae?!” Hyomi shouted.

Daeun was shoving me slightly foreword. I looked back at her and she mouthed ‘Go!’.

I blushed and walked foreword. “S-sunbae-

“Mian, sweety. We need to talk to Kyumi.” Chunji sunbae said and they pulled Kyumi Unnie away.

“Huh?” I said. I was on the verge of crying. Minhee patted my back.

“Gwenchana. Maybe they know her?” Minhee said.  

“Don’t take it personalilty.” Jungah said. I nodded. I wiped my eyes, which were filled with tears, and walked to our waiting room. *No… I shouldn’t be jealous. My favorite K-Pop band of all time takes my scary unnie to talk and ignored me. I-I’m okay.* I thought.

L.Joe POV:

We (Chunji & Niel) dragged Kyumi to our dressing room and shut the door.

She smirked. “You guys recognize me?” We nodded. “Your Jinyoung’s girlfriend right?”

She looked at me. “Hey cousin.” I looked at her in disgust.

“Don’t worry, me and Jinyoung are together. Me and my Jinny.” She slightly giggled. *Who know 3 years could change you that fast.* L.Joe thought.

“I’m over you L.Joe.” She was about to walk out, but I grabbed her wrist.

“I lost contact with her.” Kyumi stiffened and turned around.

“Who?”

“Soomi.” The tip of curved up. *He still loves her.*

“Search up, Jung Mimi.” She said and walked out. *I hope that helps you cousin. Mian Jinny, I know you mean well but you can’t hide her forever.* She thought and walked to Wonder’s waiting room.

Ricky typed in Jung Mimi and his eyes were so wide, they might have popped out of his head.

“S-S-Sh- “ CHangjo wacked him in the back. “Owww!!!” Ricky screamed.

“CONTINUE!!!!” I yelled.

“She’s in Wonderful.” My eyes widened then softened. *Who was that –

The girl with the hat walked up to us. “S-sunbae-

*SOOMI?!* Ricky continued scrolling his phone.

“Hyung!!!! It says here that the leader of Wonderful is Jinyoung’s dongseang!”

“Which one is the leader?” A video of their debut was replaying in our room. Ricky looked at his phone then back at the tv. And then phone. Tv. Phone. Tv. Phone. Tv, he pointed.

To the girl with the hat.

“That’s the girl….. OH MY GOSH!?!?!?!?!! “ Chunji screamed.

Author's Note: Annyeong! Subscribers and silent readers. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! I couldn't get to thank everyone for subscribing. Mianhae! Thank you  everyone for subscribing! Saranghaeyo~~~