Chapter 8

Forevermore

 

Bom's POV

 

 

A week already passed by after Jiyong and Yuhee became an official couple. Jiyong said that we should consider Yuhee a part of the gang now, but I can't seem to accept it.

 

 

We are now gathered on the cafeteria for our usual lunch. Dara didn't come to school today because she said she had a headache. Dara have been skipping school lately. And I know why.

 

 

I felt TOP sat beside me and held my hand. Yeah, TOP and I have been dating for three months now. Who would have thought, right?

 

 

"Bommie, where's Dara? I noticed that she have been skipping school lately." TOP said as he played with my fingers.

 

 

"She's been having headaches this past week. And she just wanted to rest." I answered.

 

 

"Is that so? Maybe the gang should visit her. To cheer her up." TOP suggested.

 

 

"Yes! Yes! Yes! We should visit Dara noona. I missed her alot." Seungri butted in in our converasation.

 

 

"What do you think, guys? Let's visit Dara noona at their apartment later, neh?" Seungri said.

 

 

"Why? What happened to Dara? Is she okay?" Jiyong asked worriedly as he heard what the panda had said. I smiled to myslelf. At least he is still worried about his best friend.

 

 

"She's okay. Just having some minor headache." I said.

 

 

"We should visit her later. After class." Youngbae said. And then the bell rang.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I am here all alone in our apartment. I skipped school again today. I just didin't feel like going to school. I walked to the living room and sat at the couch. I reached out for the remote control of the television and turned the TV on.

 

 

I was watching a music show when I noticed the time. Bom will be here any minute now. I thought and just then, the door opened and revealed Bom. But she is not alone. The whole gang is here.

 

 

"Dara noona! I missed you!" Seungri exclaimed then he ran towards me and hugged me.

 

 

"Yah, rat! Get your filthy hands off Dara unnie." Chaerin said but Seungri just glared at her.

 

 

"How are you, noona? Bom noona said that you are having some headache. Is your head okay now?" Seungri asked as he put his hand on my forehead as if checking if I have a fever.

 

 

 

"You pabo! Dara noona doesn't have a fever. She is just having some headache. No need to check for her temperature." Daesung sad as he sat at the couch and watched TV.

 

 

"Dara, you should eat more fruits. You are getting headaches frequently. Here, I bought you some." I heard Jiyong and saw that he is in our kitchen placing down a plastic bag full of fruits.

 

 

"But you know that I'm not fond of fruits." I said. Maybe he forgot about that one because his mind is preoccupied by Yuhee.

 

 

"Yeah. That's why I only bought apples; your favorite." After hearing that, I jumped off the couch and went to the kitchen.

 

 

"Eat all of this, okay?" He said as he smiled at me then he wrapped his arms on Yuhee's waist.

 

 

I felt like I was their daughter and they are my mom and my dad watching me eat some fruits they bought. And it .

 

"Dara-ssi. You should eat more fruits so that you won't have headaches anymore." Yuhee said sweetly and I can't help but to smile at her. She is such a sweet girl.

 

 

"Neh. Thank you." I said.

 

 

"We will just be in your living room." Jiyong said as he took Yuhee's hand and guided her towads the living room.

 

 

I took one apple and took a bite. Hmmm. It's sweet. I thought. I took another bite and another. Seems like Jiyong hasn't forgotten about me yet. I smiled. After I finished three apples, I went to the sink and washed my hand. Then went to the living room.

 

 

They are still watching the music show. And they are bickering who the best group is.

 

 

"f(x) is way better." Minzy said.

 

 

"No way!  Miss A is the best." Seungri said as is eyes are glued on the television. I sat beside Bommie who is just watching the maknaes bicker.

 

 

"Are you feeling okay, now?" Bom said as she looked at me and examined my face.

 

 

"I'm okay now, omma." I said as  I . She sometimes act like a mother to the three of us. And it's so cute. Kkeke..

 

 

"Who are you calling omma, Sssantokki?" Oh-oh. Bominator is alive once again. I better run for my life.

 

 

I quickly stood up from the couch and started running around our apartment shouting. "Help! The Bominator is gonna kill me. Help!"

 

 

Bom is chasing me while the others are just laughing their hearts out. I'm thankful for this gag of ours because it helped me take off my mind to the couple sitting at the couch being sweet to each other and to my breaking heart.

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

When Dara sat beside me, I noticed that she is glancing on her right. When I looked to see who it was, a sad smile formed in my face.

 

 

There they were, Jiyong and Yuhee cuddling to each other as if they would be apart from each other any time soon. I looked worriedly at Dara and saw that her eyes are becoming misty. So I must do something to take her mind off from the couple.

 

 

When she  called me omma, I would just have given her a glare. But I thought that it was a great idea to fool around and play with Ssantokki. So I unleashed my "Bominator".

 

 

And when she ran around the apartment, I chased her. Hoping that I helped somehow to lessen the pain she is feeling.