Chapter 31

Forevermore

 

Dara's POV

 

 

It's Sunday and we just decided to hang out in our apartment. Chinho doesn't want to go outside if his daddy Jiyong is not with us.. And I don't want to disturb Jiyong.. He has been with my son since the first week we've been here.

 

 

Speaking of Jiyong.. I'm just finding the right time to tell him all about Chinho.. I won't back out. I already promised myself that I'll tell Jiyong..

 

 

"Omma.. Can we call daddy Jiyong? I want to play with him again.." My son said as he gave me puppy eyes.

 

 

"Baby.. You don't want to spend time with omma anymore?" I said..

 

 

"I want to spend time with you, omma. I missed you because you've been busy with your work.." He said as he sat at my lap.

 

 

"Aigooo. My baby.." I said as I pinched his cheek.

 

 

"Hey, Dara.. TOP wanted us to go to his house.." Bom said as she went to us..

 

 

"What's with TOP? He has been inviting us in his house every week.." I said while cuddling my son in my lap.

 

 

"He said that he is bored.. And he wanted us to go there." Bom said..

 

 

"Mommy Bom.., is daddy Jiyong going to be there?" My son asked..

 

 

"I don't know, Chinho-ah.." Bom said while Chinho pouted..

 

 

"Come on, you two! Let's get going!" Bom said as she dragged me and Chinho towards our room..

 

 

******

 

 

"Daddy TOP!" My son exclaimed as soon as TOP opened his door.

 

 

"Hey, Chinho.." TOP said as he ruffled my sons' hair.

 

 

"Is daddy Jiyong going to come?" My son asked..

 

 

"I still don't know, Chinho.. Why don't we call him?" TOP suggested.. He fished his phone out and dialed Jiyong's number..

 

 

"Hey, Ji.. Are you busy?...... Oh, are you okay?..... Are you sure? Okay.. Get well man.. Okay.." TOP ended the call.

 

 

"Ji said that he can't come.." TOP said..

 

 

"Why?" Bom asked him.

 

 

"He said that he can't stand up from his bed because he has fever.." TOP said as he went to his kitchen..

 

 

"Where are the others?" Bom asked as she followed TOP in the kitchen. Chinho sat at the couch and I just sat beside him..

 

 

Jiyong is sick.. I can't help but get worried over him.. He has been taking care of my son that he didn't mind taking care of his self. I stood up from the couch and got my key on my bag..

 

 

"Bom.. Can you look out Chinho for me? I'll just buy something.." I called out and even before Bom could replied, I already dashed out the door.

 

 

*****

 

 

"Ji?" I called out as soon as I entered his door.

 

 

I stopped by the drug store to buy some medicine and I dropped by at a porridge shop to buy something for Ji..

 

 

I went upstairs toward his bedroom. We have been here in his house last week.

 

 

"Ji?" I softly knocked on his bedroom door. And luckily, the door in his bedroom is open. I pushed the door open and I let myself in..

 

 

I saw him lying on his bed, still sleeping.. I went to him and tapped him softly on his shoulders..

 

 

"Ji.. Wake up.." I said.. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me.

 

 

"What are you doing here, D?" He said as he rubbed his eyes with his hand..

 

 

"I heard that you're sick.. So I went here and bought some medicine and porridge.. Get up now..." I said as I stood up from his bed and went to the stairs.

 

 

I was preparing the porridge I bought when Jiyong went down from his bedroom. I smiled at him and motioned for him to come in his table.

 

 

He sat at the chair as he just looked at me while I prepared his food..

 

 

"Here.. Eat... You look so thin.. What kind of food are you eating nowadays?" I said as I pushed to him the bowl of porridge.

 

 

"Neh, omma." He said as he smiled at me and digged in his porridge..

 

 

When he called me 'omma', my heart fluttered.. He really reminded me of our son.. I looked contentedly at his face as he eat his food.

 

 

This is not the right time to tell him all about Chinho.. I'll tell him when he got well.

 

 

He stopped stuffing the food in his mouth and looked at me.. "I missed your son.." He said..

 

 

"He's just with you yesterday.." I said as I stood up and went to his refrigerator to get some water. Then I got the medicine I bought..

 

 

"After eating, drink this medicine, okay?" I said.. He nodded his head and continued eating his food.

 

 

"What have you done with my son?" I asked him as I faked a glare at him..

 

 

"Why? What did I do?" He asked as his face is full of confusion..

 

 

"He wants to be with you 24/7.." I said and he just smiled at me.

 

 

"After drinking your medicine, go back to your room and rest, arasso?" He said and was ready to go outside and went back to TOP's house..

 

 

"Wait.. I'll come with you.." He said as he drank the medicine I just gave him..

 

 

"No.. You're sick. You should rest more.." I said as I looked at him.

 

 

"Aniyo.. I want to be with everyone.." He said as he went to his bedroom to change clothes.

 

 

"Come.." He said as he put his arms around my shoulders. My heart skipped a few beats feeling his warmth..

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

"Daddy Jiyong!" I heard Chinho exclaimed in the living room. I went to them..

 

 

"Hey young man. I missed you.." Jiyong said as he kissed Chinho's forehead.

 

 

I looked knowingly at Dara. And she just smiled at me. Dara have decided that she'll tell Jiyong about Chinho and I didn't oppose on her decision.

 

 

I went to where TOP is.. He is looking at a vial that contained Chinho's blood he had extracted a while ago.. When I asked him why he needs Chinho's blood, he just said that he is doing some research.

 

 

TOP and I went to the living room to wait for the others to arrive. I texted Donghae a while ago and said that he should go here in TOP's house..

 

 

CL and Minzy said that they will be here around five. They still have work in weekends. The boys just bought some snacks.. The doorbell rang and Dara stood up to open the door.

 

 

"Donghae..." Dara said when she opened the door.

 

 

Donghae then wrapped his arms in Dara's waist and kissed her in her cheeks. I looked at Jiyong to see his reaction.. And ta-dah! He painfully looked away and shifted his gaze at the television.. I wonder when Jiyong will voice out his feelings..

 

 

After some time, one by one arrived and we are complete. We just chill out in TOP's couch and just talked about everything under the sun.