Chapter 20

Forevermore

 

Dara's POV

 

 

"Ms. Park.. Mr. Lee wants you in his office.." Our boss' secretary approached my table.

 

 

I looked up from the pile of papers in front of me and smiled at the secretary.. I stood up from my seat and started walking towards the office of my boss. When I reached the door, I softly knock and turned the door knob. I let myself in..

 

 

"Mr. Lee, you need anything?" I said at my boss who is sitting at a swivel chair. His back is facing me.

 

 

"I told you to drop the formalities once we're just alone, Dara.." He faced me and a mischievous smile is plastered on his face..

 

 

 

"Aisssshtt.. What is it this time, Donghae?" I asked irritably at the man with a mischievous smile in front of me.

 

 

This is his habit of his. He would just call me in his office only to piss me off. Actually, we've been friends before I worked here in his company.. We met at a ramen shop and the two of us clicked instantly..

 

 

"I bought new toys for Chinho-ah.." He said as he bent down and picked up a plastic bag full of toys..

 

 

"You're spoiling him too much, Donghae-ah.." I said as I smiled at him.

 

 

He became my friend.. I felt comfortable with him since the first time. And he knew everything about my life.. He even knew who Chinho's father is.. This guy knew so much he could blackmail me.. But I know he won't do that..

 

 

"Ahhhh.. I miss that kid. You should bring him again here next time.." He said as he stood up and put his arms on my shoulders..

 

 

"If I do that, I won't be able to finish my work.." I said.. When I bought Chinho at my work one time, he wasted my five hours just by asking some questions one after another.. And I didn't get to finish my work that day so I had work over time the next day..

 

 

"You're so cute.. Just like your son.." He said as he pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair..

 

 

"Aisssht.. This guy! Don't you have any work to do? You should focus on your work instead of irritating other people.." I asked him as I re-do my hair..

 

 

"Aniyo.. I already finished them.." He said as he sat again at his swivel chair..

 

 

"Well, mister.. I have so many things to do on my desk.. So, if you don't mind.. I would like to get back on my work.." I said, emphasizing the word work as I squinted my eyes at him..

 

 

"Hahaha... Arasso.. Arasso..." He said as he laughed..

 

 

I went out of his room with the toys that guy bought for Chinho.. That guy, really... He loves to piss me off!

 

 

***********

 

 

"Omma!" My son exclaimed as soon as he saw me entering the door.. He ran to me and hugged me. I dropped my bag and the plastic bag I'm holding and hugged back my son and carried him.. He kissed my cheek as I went to the table where his mommy Bom is eating..

 

 

I sat beside Bom with Chinho sitting in my lap..

 

 

"Have you been a good boy this day, baby?" I asked him as Bom fed him.

 

 

"Neh!" He exclaimed and opened his mouth because Bom is still feeding him..

 

 

"Hey, Ssantokki.. TOP passed his medicine.." Bom said happily as she continued to feed Chinho..

 

 

"Chincha? Wow! That's great.." I exclaimed excitedly.. I never imagined TOP being a doctor.. But look at him now.. Kekekeke..

 

 

"Are you planning on giving him a gift?" I asked..

 

 

"Yeah.. I planned on going back in Korea and spend just maybe a week there.. Just to surprise my Tabi.." She said as her eyes twinkled with hapiness..

 

 

"Tha's great! I'm sure TOP would be surprised.." I said as I looked at Chinho..

 

 

"Mommy Bom.. Can I come with you?" He asked as he looked at Bom with puppy eyes...

 

 

"Maybe.. If you'll be a good boy and obey mommy Bom all the time.." Bom said and winked at my son...

 

 

"I promise, I'll be a good boy, mommy Bom. I'll even massage you.." He said as he jumped out of my lap and sat at Bom's lap. He then hugged Bom and kissed her cheeks..

 

 

"Why do you want to go with mommy Bom, Chinho-ah?" I asked my son as I stood up and went to the fridge and got a bottle of water..

 

 

"So that I can look for my appa.." He said as he played with the airplane figure sitting at the dining table. I almost spat out the water I drank with what my son said...

 

 

"What made you think that your appa is in Korea?" Bom asked as she turned Chinho to her, so that she is facing him..

 

 

"Omma said that appa is one of your friends.. And mommy Minzy said to me that almost all your friends are in Korea.. So maybe, my appa is there.. So please let me come with you, mommy Bommie.." He said as he batted his eyelash at Bom and hugged her again..

 

 

Why does my son have to be this genius??

 

 

*************

 

 

"Baby, daddy Donghae bought you some toys.." I said as I entered our room holding the bag full of toys..

 

 

Chinho likes calling my friends Daddy and Mommy. I don't know why.. He is even calling TOP 'daddy'.

 

 

"Really, omma?" He asked with his round eyes full of excitement..

 

 

"Yes.. So better thank him once you see him again, okay?" I said as I kissed his cheek.. He nodded.

 

 

We were just lying on our bed, talking about his day at school..

 

 

"Omma.. I miss appa.." He said suddenly. How could my son miss his appa when he doesn't even know who is his appa is?.. I smiled sadly... I have this feeling that my son is craving for a father's love.. I'm wrong when I thought that me and the girls are enough.

 

 

I looked at him only to see that he sleeping peacefully. I kissed his forehead.. "I missed him too, baby.."

 

 

------------------------------------

I just wanted to do a double update! :))

Kekekeke.. :*