Chapter 4

Forevermore

 

Bom's POV

 

 

"Unnie!!" I heard a familiar voice calling us. I looked around and saw Chaerin and Minkki walking towards us. There is a smile plastered on the maknaes faces. They look so cute right now. Kekeke.

 

 

When they arrived at our table, they immediately sat beside me and hugged me suddenly.

 

 

"Yah. I can't breathe.." I whined. They were hugging me too tight.

 

 

After they are done with me, they went to Dara's side and hugged her. I can't help but to smile seeing them like that.

 

 

"Yah.. These two... Aigoo. We just saw each other a while ago before Bommie and I went." Dara said while hugging back the two. The boys plus Yuhee just watched them from their seats.

 

 

"But this is your last year here, unnie." I heard Minzy said. Aigooo. This kid! We've already talked about this topic.....

 

 

"What last year are you talking about, Minzy-ah?" Jiyong asked. I immediately threw a glare at maknae.

 

 

"Oppa. What she meant was this is Dara unnie and Bom unnie's last year here in this school." Chaerin said. Ahhh. You're a life saver CL-roo.

 

 

"Ahh.. I thought something was up.." Jiyong said.

 

 

The two maknaes went back to their seat and started bugging me. Aisht! If these two weren't this cute, I have thrown them in the Han River long long time ago.

 

 

After some time, Dara asked TOP if they could change seats. TOP agreed so Dara is now beside me happiky joining in our conversation.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Awww. Seeing the maknaes makes me want to change my plans, but then they would following us after a year so there is no problem.

 

 

There is just one person who can change my plans with just one sentence, though. And that is my best friend, Kwon Jiyong. I am afraid of telling him my plans of studying abroad because I'm very sure that he will just say that I should not continue with my plan anymore and just like a servant to his master, I will surely comply. And I don't want that to happen. I want to achieve my dreams and I should now learn how to live without Kwon Jiyong in my life.

 

 

Because in the near future, I'm sure he will get married and have children. And I can't in with their lives, right? So I must really learn how to live without him.

 

 

I looked at Jiyong and Yuhee. The are engaged in their own little world and they seem not to mind the people around them. *sigh*

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rang. Signalizing the end of the lunch period. We all stood up and started walking to the hallways. I noticed that Jiyong and Yuhee were inseperable since this lunch. I wonder what they are talking about......

 

 

I hugged my books tightly to my chest and started spacing out. I didn't notice that we are now in front of our classroom until Bom nudged at me and told me that this was our stop. I looked around and bowed down.

 

 

Jiyong and Yuhee are still talking to themselves. Jiyong didn't even bothered to look at me because he is busy with Yuhee.

 

 

 When they walked past me, I hung my head low and entered our classroom.

 

 

I can feel that heartbreaks are my best friend this year.... *sigh*

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

When I got home, it felt like I've forgotten something..... What is it?....

 

 

Omo! I forgot my best friend. I forgot to drop her off their apartment. Aisht!! How stupid can I be??

 

 

I immediately fished out my phone in my pocket and dialed my best friend's number... After three rings, she picked it up.

 

 

"Yeoboseo... D-ah.."

 

 

"Ji, why did you call?"

 

 

"D. Mianhe if I forgot to drop you off in your apartment."

 

 

"Aniyo. It's okay, Ji. Seungri and Deasung accompanied me so it's okay.."

 

 

"I'm really sorry, D."

 

 

I heard her chuckle over the phone. "It's really okay, Ji."

 

 

"I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

 

"Yeah! What do you want? Let me guess, you want some ice cream, right?"

 

 

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

 

 

I laughed. "Arasso. I'll treat you to our favorite ice cream house tomorrow after school."

 

 

"Chincha?? Kamsamnida, Kwon Jiyong!!"

 

 

"Okay. You should sleep now. You still have to gain height. You're too small for your age."

 

 

"I'll let this one go because you are treating me tomorrow, Jiyong. Goodbam."

 

 

"Good night."

 

 

After I hunged up the phone, a smile was plastered on my face. I am so lucky to have Dara as my best friend. She is so understanding and so supportive and she is always there whenever I need her.

 

 

Then my thoughts went to the new girl I met today, Yuhee. The smile on my face widen as I think of her. She has a beautuful a smile and she is friendly.

 

 

I think I'm inlove right now. And I can't let this go, can I? So I'm going to court her as soon as possible.