Chapter 26

Forevermore

 

CL's POV

 

 

"Yah.. Chinho-yah.. Don't run too fast.." I said as I chased the excited Chinho around the airport.. Today is our departure and we will be in Korea in fourteen hours. We are all excited..

 

 

"Dara unnie, where is Donghae oppa?" I heard Minzy asked Dara unnie..

 

 

"I don't know, Minzy-ah.. He should be here by now.." Dara unnie said as she streched her neck upward hoping to find Donghae oppa.

 

 

We already know that Donghae oppa will be pretending that he is Chinho's appa and Dara unnie's boyfriend. I disagreed with it the moment I heard it.. Dara unnie should just tell Jiyong oppa about Chinho.. I'm sure they will come with a plan later on.. But Dara unnie pleaded me to agree with her plan.. To just go with the flow.. So I half-heartedly agreed..

 

 

"Daddy Donghae!" Chinho quickly exclaimed as he saw the guy walking towards us.. Donghae oppa bent down and picked up Chinho then went towards us..

 

 

"Why are you late, Donghae?" Dara unnie immediately asked Donghae oppa when he reached us..

 

 

"Miahne.. It's my fault.. I didn't heard my alarm.." Donghae oppa apologized while scratching his head.. Dara unnie is supposed to nag at him more when we heard that our flight is being called..

 

 

"Come on.." Donghae oppa said as he montioned for us to enter the gate to the plane while still carrying Chinho in his arms.

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

We are just four hours away from Korea and I'm so excited! We're going back home! I giggled at my seat.. Minzy looked at me incredibously like I'm some kind of crazy woman.. I just ignored her and looked at where Dara and Chinho is sleeping..

 

 

What would be Jiyong's reaction once he saw Chinho? And what would be Jiyong's reaction once we introduce Donghae as Dara's boyfriend and Chinho's father? I'm so curious..

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Flight 27756 from New York, USA has safetly landed Seoul, South Korea.. This is your captain speaking.. Have a great day..

 

 

The captain said as our plane landed to the ground of Korea.. I stood up and get my hand carry bag in the compartment. Chinho excitedly went to his mommy Bom while babbling things..

 

 

We just finished getting our luggage at the claiming area. As I was walking along the airport, Donghae walked beside me and said.. "Ready for our act?".

 

 

 

I took a deep breath and nodded at him.. He offered his hand and I took it. We walked outside to where the waiting area is.. TOP said that the gang would be picking us up here.. Bom, Minzy, CL and Chinho went to a shop.. So Donghae and I just waited for them near the waiting area and I look around hoping to find a familiar face..

 

 

After some time, Donghae went behind me and hugged me.. I stiffened. We only agreed that we would be sweet to each other if the gang is watching.. I was about to scold him but he quickly whispered on my ear..

 

 

"Jiyong is watching from the far left.. Smile.. Act like what I'm whispering to you amuses you.." I quickly complied and put a smile on my face.. We just stayed like that for a long time.. I had the urge to look at him but Donghae said that I should never look at Jiyong..

 

 

Then Chinho came running towards us.. Donghae then release his hold on me and bent down to pick up and carry Chinho in his arms.. Chinho excitedly showed us what he bought at the shop. Donghae put his free arms on my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.. A fake smile is plastered on my face..

 

 

"Jiyong oppa!" Minzy immediately screamed when she saw his favorite oppa waiting for us..

 

 

I had an excuse to turn my head and look at the man I've been missing the most for the past seven years.. Nothing had changed in him.. He still looks handsome than ever.. Without thinking clearly, I was about to run to Jiyong and hug him when Donghae's hold tighten around my shoulders..

 

 

"Don't be too obvious, Dara.." Donghae warned me.. I nodded my head and just stood in my place, waiting for him to reach us..

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I was busy preparing myself because we have to fetch the girls at the airport.. Yeah, that's right.. The girls will arrive today.. I was excited as hell and the smile on my face never left..

 

 

I was just waiting for the guys because we had an agreement that they will go here first then we'll head to the airport.. My phone rang and I quickly answered it.

 

 

"Yeoboseo?"

 

 

"Ji.. I won't be able to come.. Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae won't be able to come also.. You just have to fetch them yourself. Sorry for the late notice.."  TOP hyung said..

 

 

"Arasso.." I said. The smile is still on my face. No one will ever ruin my mood right now. I went to my drawer and got my car keys..

 

 

I arrived at the airport just in time. The plane from New York just landed. I sat at the far left of the waiting area..... After some time, Dara went out of the door.. I held my breath.. Even from afar, Dara is beautiful..

 

 

But wait, who is the guy beside her? And why is he holding Dara's hand? Suddenly, it felt so hard to breathe.. It felt like I was never allowed to breathe..

 

 

Then, to add to the pain I am feeling.. The guy who is holding Dara's hand looked at my direction and went behind Dara and hugged her. She smiled when the guy whispered something in her ear.. My heart was snatched away from my chest the instant I saw that scene. I wasn't feeling anything anymore.. My whole body became numb as the pain is unbearable.. I can't take a step towards them. My body won't cooperate.. So this is what it feels like when the woman you love the most is taken away from you.. This is my entire fault. I was too late..

 

 

Then to my most horror.. A boy ran to them and the guy bent down and picked up the boy.. The guy wrapped his free arms on Dara's shoulder..

 

 

T-they have a s-son?!

 

 

I don't want to think anymore.. I just want to ran away and hide from all the pain.. I decided that I should just ran away.. Dara hasn't seen me yet so it's good to go..

 

 

I was about to take a step backward when I heard Minzy called me. I quickly gathered myself and forced up a smile. I walked towards them and saw the face of the woman I've been missing terribly for the past seven years..

 

 

My heart.. You've come back.. But you have already found your prince.. I thought silently as I approach them..

 

 

"Waaah. How have you been, Jiyong-ah?" Bom noona immediately hugged me..

 

 

"I've been good noona.." I said as I hugged her back..

 

 

"Oppa! I missed you!" Minzy said as she threw herself at me. I shallowly laughed.

 

 

"I missed you too, Minzy-ah." I said as I ruffled her hair..

 

 

"Oppa.." CL just nod at me and smiled.. CL is never the affectionate one.

 

 

"You've grown, Chaerin-ah." I said as I .. "By the way, panda missed you so much.." I ..

 

 

I went to where Dara is.. I can't feel anymore.. My heart has been numb from what I saw earlier..

 

 

"D-ah.." I said as I looked at her face. She didn't change a bit.. She is still the Sandara Park I've known.. But she already has a boyfriend.... Or a husband perhaps? Looking at the boy in that guys arms..

 

 

"Jiyong!" She said as she hugged me.. Tears wanted to roll from my face when I felt her embraced me. I missed her so much..

 

 

"Omma.. Who is he?" The boy on the guys arms asked.. I looked at the boy.. So this is really her son.. I thought defeatedly..

 

 

"Baby.. He is omma's best friend.." Dara turned to the boy and carried him.. "Say hello to uncle Jiyong.."

 

 

"Omma... Can I call him daddy?" The boy asked.. I stiffened on my spot..

 

 

"Sure you can, baby.." Dara said as she kissed the boy's forehead..

 

 

"Ji.. This is my son. Chinho.. He likes to call my friends ‘daddy’ and ‘mommy’ so just don't mind him.." Dara said..

 

 

Wait.... What? "Son? I thought you just adopted him?" I asked when I remembered TOP hyung said that the girls just adopted..

 

 

"I'll explain later, Ji.." She smiled apologetically at me. I just nodded at her while my eyes are locked on the boy she is carrying..

 

 

"Omma.. Can I hug daddy Jiyong?" Hearing the kid called me daddy is like music to my ears..

 

 

I glanced at Dara and saw that she looked at Bom noona and Bom noona nod her head.. Ehhhh?

 

 

"Sure you can, baby.." Dara said as he gave me Chinho..

 

 

As soon Chinho hugged me.. I felt an unfamiliar warmth that rushed through my system. And I like the feeling of this kid's hug. It felt like my arms are made just for this kid.. Ehhh? What is this? I asked myself..

 

 

"Ji.. Before I forgot.. This is Donghae.. My boyfriend.." With the way Dara smiled lovingly at him made my heart broke into million pieces..

 

 

I guess there won't be Dara and I in the future.. I thought defeatedly..

 

 

Donghae offered his hand while he wrapped his other hand on Dara's waist.. Could this be more any painful?

 

 

I took his hand and shook hands with him. Then smiled at everyone.. A shallow smile that never reached my eyes.

 

 

-------------------------------------

Omo!! *cries*

Ji is heartbroken! T_T

Oh, well.. He deserves it.. (I'm so evil..)

See you in my next update! Ppyong! :*