Chapter 19

Forevermore

 

(Back to Korea)

 

 

TOP's POV

 

 

I am currently reading some notes when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw that Youngbae is calling me.

 

 

"Yo.. What's up, man?" I asked as soon as I picked up.

 

 

"Are you busy?"

 

 

"Aniyo.. Just doing some reading.."

 

 

"Can you come in Jiyong's house? He got promoted so we're celebrating.."   Youngbae said excitedly over the phone..

 

 

"Sure.. I'll just change my clothes.." I said as I hanged up the phone. I went to my cabinet and pulled out some fresh clothes..

 

 

 

(Jiyong's House)

 

 

The boys and I are having some drinks celebrating the promotion of Jiyong. Jiyong took up Business Management while I took Medicine. I really don't know what came to my mind that day.. Maybe I was so pressured because of the person behind me is yelling at me to write faster..

 

 There were alcohols present and I think I've had enough..

 

 

"I need to use the bathroom, Ji." I said as I turned to Jiyong..

 

 

"There's one on the left at the far corner.." Jiyong said as he drank some more...

 

 

"But Daesung is using them.. Do you have another toilet?" I asked. I don't think I could hold this one in..

 

 

"There's one on my bedroom. You can use them, hyung.." Jiyong said as I quickly ran up to his room..

 

 

After I'm done with my business, I washed my hand and went outside the bathroom. For the entire time we've been friends, this is the first time I've entered his room. I walked around hoping to find something interesting..

 

 

I stopped on his bed and saw that his headboard has many pictures in it. I looked closely and noticed that all of the pictures are him together with his best friend, Dara...

 

 

But what really caught my attention among all the pictures here is the picture of him and Dara when they were just little. Maybe around ten or eleven years old.. I looked closely at Jiyong's face..

 

 

I think I've seen this face somewhere.. I just can't remember where and when.. I racked my brain hoping to remember why his face looks familiar.. Think.... Think.. Think.....

 

 

I think I saw this face with Bommie.... Aha!! I remembered now.. Chinho!!

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I went to my room to find TOP hyung only to found him sleeping on the corridors. I shook my head as I head towads my bedroom.

 

 

The first thing that caught my eyes is my headboard containing pictures of me and my best friend.. I went nearer ad held one picture in my hands. Our first picture together.. I smiled as traced my best friend's face through the frame..

 

 

It has been seven years since Dara left. And I miss her terribly.. We talk often on the phone but never talked over skype. I really wanted to see her face but everytime that I'll suggest it to her, she would immediately disagree..

 

 

Is she happy there? Is she taking care of herself well there? Does she already have a boyfriend there? That questions always float around my head whenever I just lie awake in my bed..

 

 

I heard from TOP hyung that the girls adopted a child named Chinho.. I wondered what came to those girls mind that they decided to adopt a child. Are they too bored there? I chuckled at the thought..

 

 

I hope my best friend would come home soon. I really miss her..

 

 

 

I put down the picture back on the headboard and went to where TOP hyung's body is lying..

 

 

"Yah.. TOP hyung.. Don't sleep here in my corridor. Sleep in your own house.." I said, smiling, as I bent down and tapped his shoulders..

 

 

Feeling my fingers on his shoulder.. He suddenly bolted up and shouted. "Fireeeee!" Then ran crazily around the house..

 

 

 

Aigoo. He really is an alien.. I wonder what will Bom noona will say once she heard about the crazy antics of her boyfriend..

 

 

-------------------------------------

Just a short chapter, guys.. :)

See you in my next update.. :*