Chapter 22

Forevermore

 

CL's POV

 

 

 

I was waiting for Chinho at the gate of his school. Dara unnie is very busy lately due to her work.. Even if Donghae oppa is her friend, it doesn't mean that she will be treated like a princess in their company.. She mentioned that she needed to work harder so she can be promoted to executive..

 

 

I took a two day leave at my work because I wanted to spend more time with our little angel.. I have been busy lately so I didn't have the time to play with Chinho..

 

 

"Mommy CL!!" Chinho shouted at the top of his lungs when he saw me..

 

 

"How is school today, little Ji?" I asked him. I got use to calling Chinho 'little Ji'.. As he grows... Chinho is looking more like his father. That's why Dara unnie can't seem to move on from her love for Chinho's father.. But I hope someone would come and sweep Dara unnie off her feet because I want her to be happy again..

 

 

"Mommy CL... I really need to find my appa soon." He said as he held my hand as we walked..

 

 

"Why??" I asked him..

 

 

"Our school will be having a family day.. And I can't go there without my appa.." He whined..

 

 

"We can always find some ways.. We can always invite your daddy Donghae.." I suggested..

 

 

"No. I won't go to the family day if my appa is not there.." He said stubbornly..

 

 

"Arasoo, let's talk to your omma and I will help you find your appa." I said just this kid would stop throwing his tantrums..

 

 

"Really??" He asked with wide eyes..

 

 

"Really.." I looked at him and and saw that he has this smile which is showing his gums... Just like his appa..

 

 

"Mommy CL, can you buy me some ice cream?" He said as he pointed at an ice cream shop nearby.. Aigoooo.. Just like his omma..

 

 

 

 

Chinho is happily eating his coned ice cream while I dig in my bag to look for my key.. We are already on our apartment building and no one is at home because they have work..

 

 

When we are almost at the front of our door, I found my key.. I looked up and was shocked to see who is standing in front of our apartment door..

 

 

"TOP oppa!"

 

 

TOP's POV

 

 

I arrived in New York around nine the morning today.. I went first to a hotel and booked in and rest a little bit. When I woke up, it's around one in the afternoon. I stood up and went to have some bath.. Then I decided that I'll visit the girls in their apartment.. Bom already gave me their address.

 

 

I went down and ate my lunch at a nearby restaurant.. After paying for my bill, I quickly went to the girls apartment..

 

 

I arrived at the front of their apartment at two in the afternoon. I rang the doorbell but no one is answering.. I rang it again and still no responce. I should've told Bommie that I'll arrive today..

 

 

I stood there for about an hour when finally, Chaerin came into view. She hasn't seen me yet because she is busy finding something in her bag. When she finally found what she is looking for, she looked up and her eyes is as round as a coin..

 

 

"TOP oppa!" She exclaimed.. But my attention is on the kid beside her..

 

 

So... This is Chinho.. The kid they adopted. I went to them and bent my knees. I looked at the boy and he just looked at me with confusion on his face..

 

 

"Hello, Chinho-ah.." I said as his eyes widen..

 

 

"Daddy TOP!" He said as he put his ams around my neck.. Then he jumped excitedly..

 

 

"I haven't talked to you for a long time.." I said as I stood up and carried him in my arms.. Chaerin opened the door and we went in..

 

 

"You surprised me, oppa.." Chaerin said as she went to the kitchen..

 

 

"That's what I'm planning to do.." I said. Chinho went to his room to change his clothes...

 

 

"Does Bommie unnie knows that you're coming?" She asked as she placed two glasses of juice on the table..

 

 

"Aniyo.. I planned on surprising her.."

 

 

"She is surely going to be surprised, oppa.. By the way... How are they?"

 

 

"Oh... Them? They're still the same." I said.. Chinho then went back to the living room and sat beside me..

 

 

"Daddy TOP.. Why are you here?" Chinho asked...

 

 

"I want to surprise your mommy Bom.." I said as I ruffled his hair.

 

 

"Why do you want to surprise mommy Bom?" He asked again..

 

 

"It’s because I haven't seen her for a very long time.."

 

 

"Why haven't you seen mommy Bom for a very long time?" He asked..........again.

 

 

"You sure have a lot of questions, huh?" The kid just smiled at me....... Wait a minute, this smile.. I knew this smile.. The kind of smile that shows his gum.. I knew this smile..

 

 

Kwon Jiyong's smile! I just looked at Chinho with a forced smile on my lips. I feel that something's off with the picture....

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I was dead tired when I arrived at our apartment.. I heard some noises coming in our apartment.. I quickly fished out my keys and went inside...

 

 

"Chinho baby.. Omma's here.." I said while looking down as I was putting my slippers on..

 

 

But when I looked up.. A familiar man is looking at my direction while smiling..

 

 

"Seunghyun-ah.." I said as I went to them and sat beside Minkki..

 

 

"Hi, Dara.." He said with his deep voice of his.. I slowly smiled and stood up from my seat and ran to him.. I hugged him immediately..

 

 

"Omo.. I missed you so much, TOP! I never knew you would visit us here.." I said as I pulled out from our hug ad pinched his cheek..

 

 

"I just wanted to take a vacation after graduating.. And I decided that I should come here and visit you.." He explained as I went back beside Minzy..

 

 

"So, you're a doctor now.. Who would've thought right?" I said..

 

 

"Yeah.." He said while smiling at me. The five of us just talked about everything.. Catching up for the seven years that we've been apart.. After some time, I realized that my son is probably sleeping now.. I decided to check up on him.. I stood up and excused myself..

 

 

I was on my way towards my room when TOP said something..

 

 

"When are you going back to Korea, Dara? The gang misses you all. Especially Jiyong.. He even wanted to come with me but he got busy with his work.." He said which stopped me on my tracks..

 

 

I looked at him and smiled.. "We'll come back soon, Seunghyun.." After I forget about my feelings towards my best friend.. I turned around, away from them, and went to where my son is sleeping..

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Aigooo!

Thank you for all who commented..

Your comments really makes me happy!

 

 

tetetzrule23: thank you for your suggestion.

But..... Mianhe.. That part is already written.. :(

I really appreciate your suggestion..

:*

ApplerUra&myjoyce1968: don't worry guys..

There won't be ' girls' appearing in this fic.. :)