Chapter 6

Forevermore

 

Bom's POV

 

 

It's been a week since Dara's confession. I wasn't really surprised with what she said because I already have an idea. But what worried me the most is Yuhee. I can clearly see that Jiyong is all attention in Yuhee and I can see that Jiyong sees Yuhee in a different way.

 

 

It's sunday and its been our tradition to just hang out in our favorite place and just talk about random things. The gang is complete plus Yuhee. I've never considered Yuhee a part of the gang yet even though she is with us every time.

 

 

I looked at my side and saw Dara talking with CL and Minzy. They were laughing and I can see their throats. Kekeke. I'm just exaggerating. But they look so happy.

 

 

I remember what Dara said to me after her confession..

 

 

(FLashback)

 

 

"I'm in love with him, Bom."

 

 

"With who?"

 

 

"Jiyong."

 

 

I don't know what to say. I just hugged her and tapped her shoulders hoping she got my message that I'm always here. After some time, she looked up at me and said something.

 

 

"Bommie, please promise me that this will never go out. This will be just between us the two of us. Even CL and Minzy will never know this. Please?" She looked at me with pleading eyes.

 

 

"Arasso." I hugged her again.

 

 

"Thank you, Bommie. Thank you for being always there for me." She smiled at me.

 

 

"Arasso. Now, wipe off your tears and lets go find some corn. I'm starving here." I joked to make her laugh and I succeed.

 

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

 

When you look at Dara, you would think that she doesn't have an inch of problem in her life. But when you're as observervant as I am, you will notice her sad eyes whenever she would look at Yuhee and Jiyong. And I'm afraid that one of these days, Jiyong will announce that he and Yuhee are together. I'm sure Ssantokki's heart will be broken in pieces.. And I don't want that to happen. I have to protect Dara in every way possible.

 

 

"Yah! Bommie! Why are you spacing out? Come join us." Dara nudged at me and I joined their conversation.

 

 

 

After a while, I saw Yuhee talk to someone on the phone and after she talked to someone on the phone she excused herself saying that she has some important matter to attend to. After Yuhee left, we engage in our own world. Then I heard someone cleared his throat. I looked to see who it was, and it was no other than Jiyong.

 

 

"Hey, guys.. I wanted to say something important."

 

 

Why do I feel nervous about this. I looked at my side and saw Dara listening intently on Jiyong what has to say.

 

 

"What is it, bro?" TOP said as all ears are on Jiyong.

 

 

"Well, it's about Yuhee." Jiyong said as he scratched his head.

 

 

"What about her, man?"  Youngbae asked with a teasing smile on his face.

 

 

"Well, I'm planning on courting her. And I need your help guys. I can count on you, right?" Jiyong said as he smiled widely.

 

 

I can't help but to look at Dara and saw that she is staring blankly at nothingness. I quickly went to her and held her hand. She looked at me and smiled but I can tell that she is faking her smile.

 

 

"Ofcourse, Ji. We will help you." I was surprised to hear Dara say that.

 

 

"Really?" Jiyong said.

 

 

"Ofcourse, hyung. I knew it!" Seungri said.

 

 

"You're suited to be together, Oppa!" CL exclaimed excitedly.

 

 

"You think so?" Jiyong asked again.

 

 

"Yeah!" Minzy agreed.

 

 

The gang went busy talking about how Jiyong will court Yuhee and some other stuff. You can see in their faces that they are overly excited for what is about to happen.

 

 

"Uhmm.. I'll just go to the restroom guys.." Dara said but no one heard her because they are so busy. Dara stood up and went her way.. I followed her.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I felt suffocated in there so I decided to just catch some air. I walk aimlessly not knowing where I will go. I just found out that my feet brought me to a nearest playground. I sat at one of the swings and look up at the sky.

 

 

What I heard a while ago made a crack in my heart. After hearing what Ji said, it felt as if the air I'm breathing suddenly disappeared. Seeing them together is a torture already. But whatever makes Jiyong happy, makes me happy. And I know that Jiyong being together with Yuhee is the best for now. At least there is someone who will look out for Jiyong once I leave. I sighed while looking at the clear blue sky.

 

 

"Are you okay?" I look at my side and saw Bom sitting in the swing beside me. I smiled at her and turned my gaze to the sky again.

 

 

"I'm always okay, Bommie.." I said.

 

 

"Okay. Just know that I'll always be here." She said.

 

 

I smiled again. I'm such a lucky person having them in my life. Lee Chaerin, Gong Minzy, Lee Seungri, Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung, Choi Seunghyun, Park Bom and Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

After a while, Bom talked. "Are you okay with Jiyong courting Yuhee?"

 

 

"Of course I am."

 

 

"I thought you're agaisnt it."

 

 

"Why would I be agaisnt it, Bommie?

 

 

"Well, first.. You love him. Aren't you suppose to be jealous or something?"

 

 

"Yes, I do love him, Bommie. That's why I will support him. If that's what will make him happy, then I'll do it. Even if that cost my happiness."

 

 

"You surely love him, do you?"

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

After some time, Bom stood up from the swing and stood in front of me.

 

 

"Lets go. They might be looking for us right now."

 

 

With that, I stood up and walk back to our hang out place with Bommie beside me.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for all those who subscribed! 

And also to those who commented!

I'm so happy! :)

Till next update, yeorubun..