Chapter 5

Forevermore

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Another day. I yawn as I lazily rolled out of my bed and went to Bommie's bed.

 

 

"Wake up, Bommie-ah." I said as I shook her. Bom wakes up easily so I don't have any problem in waking her up.

 

 

After that, I went straight in the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror..  Then I recalled what Ji promised me. A smile was immediately shown on my face. I quickly gathered my bathing essestials and went inside the shower.

 

 

 

Second day is boring as well. And I look forward on lunch period coz I'll be seeing Jiyong once again. But then, I remembered Yuhee. *sigh*

 

 

Lunch period... As usual, Jiyong and Yuhee are beside each other and has their own world. I just shrugged off the uneasy feelings.

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Lunch break is over. We are on our way now to our classroom. Yuhee and I are still talking. Then I heard someone called me. I turned around and saw that it was my best friend who called me.

 

 

 

"Yah, Ji! Don't you dare forget about later. Or else you're dead!" She threathen me with her fist. Aigoo.

 

 

 

"Arasso. Wait for me at the front gate later, okay?" I said thne waved my hands at her. She and Bom noona entered therir classroom and we continued to walk towards our classroom.

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I'm now waiting for Jiyong at the front gate. Our professor dismissed us early so here I am. I just have to wait for another ten minutes before the dismissal time. I tap my feet on the ground.

 

 

 

After a minute or two, I felt my phone vibrated so I fished it out and looked who sent mr a message.

 

 

"D-ah. Mianhe but I will be late for five minutes. I just have to drop off Yuhee at her house and make sure she is safe. Wait for me, neh? I'll buy you two ice creams instead of one."

                -Ji.

 

 

*sigh* After reading his message, I can feel my tears threatening to fall. Jiyong has his new priority now. And that is Yuhee.

 

 

I fished out again my phone and typed in my reply to Jiyong. After that, I started going my way.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I'm on my way back to school to pick up Dara when I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. I fished out my phone and I was surprised to see my new message.

 

"Ji. Mianhe but I went home already.. I suddenly had a headache and I just wanted to rest. You can treat me ice cream next time. :) Ppyong!"

                                    - D.

 

 

After reading her message, I immediately dialed her number and called her.

 

 

"Yeoboseo? D-ah."

 

 

"Ji. Why did you call?" I don't know but she sounded off. Maybe because of her headache..

 

 

"Are you okay? Is your headache that painful?" I asked worriedly..

 

 

"A-aniyo. It's just a minor headache, Ji. No need to worry.."

 

 

"Hmmm.. Drink a lot of water, neh? And don't forget to take a medicine. Rest now, my D-ah."

 

 

It took a while before she answered.. "N-neh. Bye, Ji. Take care on your way home."

 

 

After she hunged up the phone, I looked at my cellphone's wallpaper. It was me and Dara smiling like fools on the camera. I smiled as I stare at the picture.

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

I was currentlt watching television when the door opened and revealed Dara looking like she is about to cry. She sat at the couch and just stared at the television. I went over her.

 

 

"Dara-yah.. Are you okay?"

 

 

She just nod in responce. I know something's not right. With the way Dara stared lifelessly at the TV and the way she responds. I have to know what's the matter and and I will find out today.

 

 

"You know that you can tell me everything right?

 

 

She nods again but this time, she looks at me. And I can visibly see the tears on her eyes.

 

 

"Bommie...."

 

 

After saying my name, she hugged me tight. I can feel her shoulders shake and I know that she is crying..  Ayoooo..

 

 

"What's the matter, Dara-yah? You can tell it to me.." I said sweetly to lure her to say everything..

 

 

"J-ji...... Jiyong.." She said in between her sobs.

 

 

"What about Jiyong, Dara?” I pulled away so I can see her face clearly.

 

 

I can see she hesitated for a while..

 

 

“I’m in love with him, Bom” I looked at her with wide eyes..

 

 

“With who??” I asked..

 

 

“With Jiyong..” She said then she buried her head in her palms.

 

 

Oh boy! I was right all along..