Chapter 13

Forevermore

 

Jiyong's POV
 
 
"What is it that you wanted to tell me, babe?" Yuhee called me and said that she has something important to tell me. 
 
 
She just looked at the passing cars and sighing every once in a while.
 
 
"Any problem?" I asked as I played her fingers on my lap.
 
 
She drew a deep breath and looked at me finally. I can see that there is sadness on her face and I suddenly felt nervous on what she is about to say..
 
 
"Tell me what's wrong, babe." I said as I cupped her face with both my hands.
 
 
"Let's break up, Ji." She said as she looked at me straight in the eye.
 
 
"You've got to be kidding me, babe..." I said as a smile is plastered on my face but then it slowly disappeared when there is no indication on her pretty face that she is just joking..
 
 
I sat there in silence, deep in my thoughts. This is not happening to me.. I thought.
 
 
"You can't do this to me, babe." I pled. She can't break up with me. I love her so much.
 
 
"I love you, Ji. But I think this is not yet our time." She said sadly. 
 
 
"Then I'll make this our time. Just don't leave me, babe. I won't survive without you." I said as I tightened my hold on her hand.
 
 
"I'm sorry, Ji." She said as she pulled her hand away from my tight hold and stood up. Without glancing back at me, she slowly took her steps.
 
 
I just sat there motionless, not believing what just happened. I want to cry but no tears are falling down from my eyes. What happened? We were just so happy yesterday.. 
 
 
A vibration of phone in my pocket woke me up from my stance. I half-heartedly took it out and browsed who messaged me.
 
 
"Hyung, where are you? We've been waiting for you here.. In case you've forgotten, we have a get together with the gang before Dara noona and Bom noona leaves tomorrow..."
             - Seungrat.
 
 
Oh . Dara will be leaving tomorrow. Everything felt so ed up right now. Yuhee broke up with me, and my best friend will be leaving for the states tomorrow and I don't know when she'll be back.. Oh ! This day is hell.
 
 
I stood up from where I was sitting and started my steps towards the nearest bar. I think I need a drink to forget what hapenned today. 
 
 
I composed a message to rat and told him where they could find me in case that I got too drunk.
 
 
Seungri's POV
 
 
"What does Jiyong said, Seungri?" Dara noona asked me as she looked at the restaurant's entrance hoping for Jiyong hyung to come.
 
 
"He do--" I stopped on my tracks when I felt my felt my phone vibrated on my palm. I quickly looked at it hoping that it was Jiyong hyung. 
 
 
"Tell them I won't be able to come. I needed time for myself. I'm at Club NB in case I'm not yet home at around 12. Don't tell Dara where I am."
              - Jiyong hyung.
 
 
What in the world is hyung's thinking? Dara noona and Bom noona will be leaving tomorrow early in the morning and this is the only time where we could spend time with them last time because Dara noona requested thay she don't want us to see them off. 
 
 
"Uhmmm.. Hyung said that he has some important matter to attend to..." Dara noona's face fell hearing that Jiyong hyung won't be able to come. And I can't stand seeing Dara noona sad, so I made up a lie. "But he said that he'll try to come.. So cheer up, noona. We're here." I said as I wrapped my hands around her shoulders. 
 
 
She finally smiled and she pinched my cheek. I just want my favorite noona to be happy before she leaves us.
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
Hearing that Jiyong won't be able to come to our last gathering before Bom and I leave suddenly made me sad. I want to spend the rest of my time with my friends especially my best friend, Jiyong. But I won't be fair to the rest of them if I get sad today, right?
 
 
So I put up my sweetest smile and just enjoyed my time with them. 
 
 
"Why don't we go to a nearest bar? It’s getting boring here." Youngbae suggested with a cheeky smile.
 
 
"Sure. But Dara and I should be home before 12. We have an early flight tomorrow." Bom said as she wrapped her arms around TOP.
 
 
*************
 
 
This is my first time entering this kind of place. I wanted to object at first but I wanted to spend my time with them. So I just tagged along. It wouldn't hurt going to a place like this, right?
 
 
The flickering lights made my head spin a little. And the loud banging of sounds doesn't help a little. I roam my eyes around the club hoping to find something interesting..
 
 
But what tottaly caught my attention is a familiar figure at the bar. Totally drowning himself in alcohol. When he slightly looked at the right, I had enough glimpse to clarify my hunches.
 
 
There on the bar is my great best friend, Kwon Jiyong, drowning himself in alcohol like he owned all the problems in the world. 
 
 
"Uhmmmmm.. Guys, you first go to our table. I'll just go to the restroom." I said to them a little louder for them to hear me.
 
 
"Do you want me to come with you?" Bom asked.
 
 
"No. I'll be fine. Just go. I'll be following you guys after a minute." I said as I gave her a smile.
 
 
"You sure?" Bom asked reluctantly.
 
 
I nodded and I went my way. When they are already on the second floor I went towards the bar and sat at the stool beside my best friend.
 
 
I looked at the bartenter and asked him how long Jiyong has been here.
 
 
"He's been here for almost five hours now, miss." The bartender said politely.
 
 
I looked at my best friend and saw that his head is rested on the table with many empty glasses surrounding him. And on his left hand is a half empty glass of brandy.
 
 
Jiyong is never a drinker. I shook my head.
 
 
"Don't leave me, Yuhee. I love you. You can't break up with me." He mumbled with his head is on the table still.
 
 
So that's why he is here right now.. Yuhee broke up with him.
 
 
"I love you, Yuhee!" He said a little too loudly. And my heart stopped its beating once I heard him say those three magical words together with Yuhee's name. I stood up from the stool and took out my wallet. I dropped some bills on the counter and tapped Jiyong's shoulder.
 
 
"Ji. Let's go home now. You're drunk.." I said as he just ignored me. And I know that he is totally passed out now.
 
 
I looked helplessly at the bartender. "Can you please help me with this guy?" I asked him as I flashed him a smile.
 
 
He nodded and went to another bartender and whispered something. Maybe saying that he'll just help me.
 
 
When we are already on the front of the bar, I hailed a cab and the bartender let Jiyong inside, totally unconsious. After I thanked the bartender, I went inside the cab and said to the driver the directions to Ji's house.
 
 
I fished my phone out and composed a messge for Bom.....
 
 
"I went home ahead of you guys. I found Jiyong in the bar totally passed out and drunk and I just have to get him home. I'll be home as soon as you get home." 
               - Ssantokki.
 
 
I turned off my phone coz I'm sure that Bom will surely call me once she recieved my message.
 
 
"What are you doing to yourself, Ji?" I asked sadly..