Final

Forevermore

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I was fidgeting in my chair the whole day today. I felt scared but I don't know why.. The things that the fortuneteller told me yesterday kept on repeating in my mind.

 

 

I glaned at my clock and and saw that it was already twelve in the afternoon. Lunch break. I quickly stood up from my seat and decided that I would go to Jiyong's office and tell him everything right this instant. I cannot wait any longer.

 

 

*****

 

 

"Ms. Park.. Mr. Kwon has been assigned in France. He left just this morning.." Jiyong's boss told me a soon as I asked him where I could find Jiyong..

 

 

My knees weaken at what I heard. The fortuneteller is right! He left me. He left me and Chinho. I was too late. I weakly went out of his office and head straight to the parking lot where my car is.

 

 

I just sat at my cars' seat and just stared at the blankness ahead of me. My heart is feeling like it is continuously being squeezed. I should’ve told him yesterday. I should've went to his office and told him everything. And now I was too late. He left me already. Without knowing that he has a son and that I love him so much..

 

 

I buried my head on the steering wheel as I silently weep for I lost again the man I love the most. I have to get to where he is. I will follow him no matter what. I already made a mistake way back then and I'm not going to repeat that again.

 

 

I went out of my car and marched back to Jiyong's boss. I didn't bother on knocking. Call me rude but I don't care.. I have to know where the hell in France could I find Jiyong..

 

 

"Mr. Im. If it's not too much to ask, I would like to ask what is the name of the hotel Jiyong is staying in.." I asked as soon as I faced Jiyong's boss.

 

 

"I'm sorry, Ms. Park.. But I can't give you confidential information about the where-about of my employee." He said as he looked apologetically at me.

 

 

"But you don't understand, Mr. Im. I am Jiyong's wife and we are having some glitches in our marrige and I have to find him so we can fix this already." I said as I ran my hands through my hair. "And my son has to be with his appa soon." I added.

 

 

He is still having doubts so I got my wallet from my bag and pulled out the picture of Chinho. I showed it to his face. I'm sure that he will believe now that Chinho is Jiyong's son because they look so much alike.

 

 

"He is currently staying in Hotel Paris Frace. I'll call the hotel and tell them that you're coming so that when you got there, they will tell you what his room number is." Mr. Im said as he nodded his head. I smiled at him and thanked him continuously.

 

 

I ran to my car and fished out my phone and dialed Bom's number.

 

 

"Bom.. I won't be able to go home for maybe one or two weeks. I'll be going to France. I'll follow Jiyong there. Please don't ask questions anymore. I'm in a hurry. Please take care of Chinho for me. I'll explain as soon as I get back. I love you." I said then ended the call. Not giving Bom the chance to talk. I'm she will understand.

 

 

I tossed back my cellphone into my bag and immediately started the engine. I don't have time to go back in our apartment to pack some clothes and I don't even have time to drive back in my office and tell them that I'll be leaving for France. I have to get to France as soon as I can.

 

 

I parked my car and I ran inside the airport. People looked at me, wondering why I am running inside the airport. Good thing that I bought a ticket that is scheduled to leave at one in the afternoon.. I just have to wait for five more minutes before I could ride the plane going to France.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Someone is ringing my doorbell furiously. I stood up from my seat and went to the door. This person is one hella impatient. I opened my door with my brows connected and was schoked to see who was standing outside my hotel room.

 

 

"D-ah.. W-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when she jumped at me and kissed me full on my lips. My eyes widen at her sudden movement but it slowly closes as I cherished the feeling of her lips on mine.

 

 

I lifted her up and carried her inside my room then I shut the door using my foot. We never pulled out from our kiss, savoring each other, until the time that we needed to catch our breath.

 

 

"I love you, Ji. I love you so much.." She said as soon as we pulled out from our kiss. She hugged me tight. My heart beats erratically inside my chest.

 

 

"I love you since then, Ji. I love you from the start. I lo-" I pecked her lips just to stop her from babbling. I am so happy hearing her say that she loves me. I've been waiting for this moment to come.

 

 

"Hush... I love you more, D. I have loved you since the very beginning. But I was afraid that you don’t feel the same way." I said as I pecked again her lips. And I showered her small kisses on her face. I just can't believe that this is really happening. I hugged her tight and kissed the side of her neck. But then I remembered something.. I pulled out from our hug and looked in her eyes directly.

 

 

"Donghae?" I asked and she smiled at me. Knowing full well what I meant with Donghae's name..

 

 

"He's just a good friend of mine. We met at a ramen shop in New York. I just needed someone to pretend to be my boyfriend and Chinho's appa." She explained then she buried her head in my chest. I chuckled. I was waiting for her to tell me about Chinho.

 

 

"Ji? Chinho is-"

 

 

"Our son.." I finished her sentence. She gasp at me.

 

 

"How did you know?" She asked me.

 

 

"TOP hyung ordered a DNA test for me and Chinho. And it turned out 100% matched." I explained as I caressed Dara's hair.

 

 

"You're not mad that I hid this from you?" She asked as she looked up at me.

 

 

"A little.. But I love you so much that I can't stay mad at you." I said as I kissed again her lips.

 

 

"And I love you just as you love me, Ji." She said when we broke our kiss.

 

 

"I know that it is too early for this but I can't wait anymore. I have to do this now.. Will you spend the rest of your life with me, Sandara Park?" I asked her as I looked deep in her eyes.

 

 

I saw her eyes widen and got teary. She continuously nodded her head while tears are falling from her eyes. I wiped all the tears that fell from her eyes and kissed her forehead. I hugged her and she hugged me back. We just stayed like that for a long moment of time. Savoring each other's warmth.

 

 

“I don’t have clothes with me, Ji. I didn’t got the chance to pack some clothes.. I was in so much hurry that I went straight to the airport..” She said as she buried her head on my chest.

 

 

"Don’t worry, you won’t be needing them. And while we’re at the City of Love, why don’t we do the honeymoon first….." I suggested while wiggling my eyebrow and she just slapped my arms and hugged me again. I laughed.

 

 

 

"Come on.. I didn't remember the first time we did it is because I was dead drunk. Please?" I said as I cupped her face with both my hands and showered her face with small kisses and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

 

 

She initiated the kiss and I guess that is her way of saying yes so I lifted her up and carried her and tossed her in my bed. So this is basically the start of our never ending practice for our second baby.....

 

 

 

AFTER THREE WEEKS..

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

"Chinho baby!" I said as soon as CL opened the door. I went inside while Jiyong is trailing behind my back while holding my hand. CL smiled at me knowingly and I just smiled back at her.

 

 

"Chinho.. Omma's back." I said as I pushed our bedroom door open. I saw my son peacefully sleeping while hugging his bear. I smiled and turned to Jiyong.. He kissed my forehead and went to Chinho and carried Chinho in his arms. We went out of our room and the girls looked at us questioningly.

 

 

"Uhmmm.. Bom noona, CL, Minzy.. I would like to borrow Dara and my son for just a few weeks. I just wanted to spend more time with both of them. I promise I'll bring them back." Jiyong said as he noticed the murderous look on Bom's face.

 

 

"Oh... Who cares, oppa? Just take them! But make sure that we will visit us here often, okay?" CL said as she went me and hugged me. Then she wispered "I'm happy for you, unnie." I smiled at her and thanked her.

 

 

"No need to be afraid, Jiyong.. I was just teasing you." Bom said as she hugged me also. "But promise me that you'll be giving Chinho a little brother or a lillte sister soon, okay?" Bom said.

 

 

"We're already working on it, noona." Kwon Jiyong said which made the girls laugh and which made me blushed.

 

 

"Arasso. Go home now.. I know that the two of you wanted to rest already." Bom said as the girls escorted us outside the door. I kissed them on the cheeks on by one and bid goodbye.

 

 

As soon as we got to Jiyong's house. We immediately hit the bed with Chinho in the middle of us.

 

 

******

 

 

“You think omma is awake now, appa?” I heard Chinho said as my eyes flutter open. I saw Chinho sitting on Jiyong’s lap while looking at me.

 

 

“Yeah. Your omma is awake now.” Jiyong said as he kissed the top of Chinho’s head and smiled lovingly at me.

 

 

“Omma!! Daddy Jiyong is my appa! He told me while you are still sleeping..” Chinho said as he looked up at Jiyong and kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

 

“You’re not mad?” I asked Chinho.

 

 

He shook his head. “Aniyo.. Appa is the best appa any kid could ever have!” He exclaimed then jumped at Jiyong and hugged his neck. I smiled at the scene in front of me. At last, my family is complete.

 

 

“Omma’s jealous..” I said as I sat and just watched the scene of the father and son..

 

 

Jiyong just laughed at me while I pouted. “Don’t be jealous, omma. You are the best omma any kid could ever have! And I’m so lucky to have you both as my omma and appa.” He said as he hugged me while still hugging Jiyong.. Chinho then kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

 

 

I looked at Jiyong and saw that he looking at me and Chinho with his love filled eyes. I smiled at him and mouthed the words ‘I love you’. He just smiled at me and made a heart shape using his hands.

 

 

“I love you, omma and appa.” Chinho said. Jiyong and I both kissed his cheek. He giggled.

 

 

"We love you too, baby." Jiyong said.

 

 

“I’ll love you forevermore, D.” Jiyong said as covers Chinho’s eyes and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and just broke our kiss when Chinho whined that he wants to eat breakfast now.

 

 

We went out of the bed. Jiyong carried Chinho on his left arm and he wrapped his right arm on my shoulders then kissed the top of my head. We went together downstairs for our first breakfast as a complete and happy family.. I look forward on the days to come that the three  of us will fill with memories that is full of love and happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

*cries* This is the end of my first story..

I would like to thank all my readers..

You guys are amazing!

You are the one who inspires me to write chapter after the another.

And without you guys, this story would never happen.

So again... Thank you from the bottom of my heart..

 

 

 

Now singing off,

butterflygirl :*