Chapter 27

Forevermore

 

Bom's POV

 

 

We are now in the comforts of our apartment.. Ahhhhh. I missed Korea.. We will just rest for a while then we will have a dinner later at TOP's house..

 

 

Dara acted great a while ago in the airport. The way she approaches Jiyong seems like she hasn't been in love with him.. She even smiled!

 

 

But Jiyong's reaction is somewhat shocked.. Actually, I already saw him before Minzy called him. I just stared at him and looked for a sign.. And good thing is I found one! Kekekeke.. I just have to find concrete evidence to expose him..

 

 

"Bommie unnie.. Is Jiyong oppa not happy to see us today?" Minzy asked me as she sat beside me..

 

 

"How can you say that Minzy-ah?" I asked her as I looked at her..

 

 

"Well, I noticed that his smiles is not like his smiles way back then.. He seems hurt? I don't know.." Minzy said in confusion..

 

 

"Maybe he just tired from his work.. Don't mind him.." I said as I patted Minzy's shoulders..

 

 

Actually.. Minzy's right.. His smiles never reached his eyes and his laughs are shallow.. And the way he stood stiffly while watching Dara and Dongahe already screamed something.. Aha.. I just found you out, Kwon Jiyong.. I thought evily..

 

 

"Bom unnie.. Has TOP oppa called you yet?" CL said as she emerged from the kitchen..

 

 

"Not yet.." And then my phone began ringing.. I looked at the caller ID and saw TOP's name.. I excitedly answered it..

 

 

"Yeoboseo??"

 

 

"Hey, babe.. I missed you.." TOP said as I giggled. I stood up from the couch and went to my bedroom to have some privacy.. Kekeke..

 

 

"I missed you too.." I said..

 

 

"Is Jiyong there?"

 

 

"Jiyong? No.. Why?"

 

 

"Aisht.. But we had an agreement that he will wait for you guys until you're well rested then he will bring you to my house.."

 

 

"But he said that he has some important matter that he needs to attend on his office.."

 

 

"What important matter?! He filed a one-month leave in his office.. Aisht.. What is that guy thinking?" TOP said irritably on the other line..

 

 

"Don't be mad, babe.. I'm sure he has a valid reason.." I said..

 

 

"Arasso.. Rest well, babe.. I'll just pick you up guys later.. That Jiyong is totally gonna get it from me.." He said as he bid his goodbye..

 

 

Really? Kwon Jiyong...

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I just dropped the girls in their apartment and went. TOP hyung and I had an agreement that I'll wait for the girls 'till they are well rested and I'll bring them to TOP's house for our dinner..

 

 

But I can't be in one place where Dara and Donghae is.. I can't bear the pain seeing them together. I have to get away.. So here I am.. Walking the familiar road towards Club NB..

 

 

I've been a regular here in this bar.. Ever since Dara left.. I needed something to take my mind off Dara.. I just decided to stay here before our dinner on TOP hyung's house..

 

 

My thoughts went to what I saw earlier at the airport.. Dara looks so happy in the arms of that Donghae.. Maybe that is where she truly belongs.. Maybe I have to let go of my feelings for Dara because she already found her match.. I sighed.. Tears wanted to escape from my eyes.. But no. Kwon Jiyong never cries.. Even if it is so painful, I will never cry..

 

 

I didn't drink anything.. I just stayed there and watched how the lights flickered and the people dancing on the dance floor.. The music blasted all over the place..

 

 

What am I going to do with this pain? I'm too late.. I'm too late for everything.. I thought that once Dara gets back from the US, I could confess to her and maybe she can love me back.. But no.. The things I expected to happened will never happen. I'm just too late for everything..

 

 

I looked at my watch and gasped. It's already eight in the evening. I'm super late.. I stood up and walked as fast as I can towards TOP hyung's house..

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

The gang and I are catching up for the seven years we've been apart.. They have so many stories to share and we have so many as well..

 

 

But I can't concentrate on their stories because I'm busy being worried over my best friend.. Why is he not here yet? I asked myself..

 

 

Chinho is watching television on TOP's living room when we heard him exclaimed.. "Daddy Jiyong!" I sighed in relief the moment I heard his name..

 

 

He went to us and sat beside Youngbae and Daesung..

 

 

"Mianhe I was late.. I have some important matters that I needed to attend.." He said as he bowed down to all of us..

 

 

He sat again and Youngbae whispered something to his ear which he smiled sadly.. I didn't notice that I was staring too long at Jiyong until Donghae whispered.. "You're staring at him, Dara-ah.." With that, I shifted my gaze to the man beside me and smiled thankfully at him..

 

 

"So, Dara.. Care to explain us why you said that Chinho is just adopted when the truth is he is your real son?" TOP said as he looked at me straight in the eye which made me shiver in nervousness.

 

 

"Well... You see.. I-uhh. I'm..." I started but I can't find the words to say it. I looked over to where Bom is, asking for her help.

 

 

Bom was about to open and say something when Donghae's hand held my hand that is resting on the table..

 

 

"Well, Dara and I have dated since her first month in New York. We met at a ramen shop.. Then after one year, we broke because of some reasons.." Donghae scratched his head and continued ".. I didn't know that Dara was pregnant that time. And the girls hid Dara from me. I never knew I had a son.. I just knew about him months before they went back here." He said as he sighed.. He then squeezed my hand.. "And good thing that I found them even before they went here.. I don't have plans on letting Dara out of my sight again.. Now that we have a son, I'll take good care of them.." He said as his finished his explanation as he kissed my forehead.

 

 

I heard someone gasp and saw that it was Bommie. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. TOP is nodding his head indicating that he now understood.

 

 

When I looked at where Jiyong is, I saw that his head is bowed down. And when he looked up, our eyes met. His eyes show many emotions. I tried to recognize one but he quickly looked away from me..

 

 

After some time, Minzy asked Jiyong.. "Oppa, how are you and Yuhee unnie?" I slightly leaned forward. My whole interest is on the question Minzy threw at Jiyong..

 

 

"I-uhhm. We.." He scratched his head.. "We already broke up." He said as he smiled.

 

 

"Why? What happened?" Bom asked. Voicing out what I had in mind.

 

 

"She's not the one I really love." He said..

 

 

"Then who is it, Jiyong oppa?" CL asked..

 

 

"Aisht.. Why do you have so many questions?" He said as he stood up and went to the fridge. "I don't want to answer your questions, CL.." He said while laughing then he went to the living room. To where my son is.. To where our son is..

 

 

--------------------------------

Another update for you guys!

<3