Chapter 24

Forevermore

 

Bom's POV

 

 

Dara mentioned to me that she has been assigned in Korea. And she asked me if I wanted to come back with her.. Of course! I would come back with her.. When we mentioned it to the maknaes.. They are so excited to come home saying that they already missed the gang..

 

 

CL is working as a fashion designer while Minzy is a dance instructor. Dara went into the business course and I went along Dara.. Our job is not a problem once we go back in Korea.. But what bothers me is Jiyong is in Korea.. And we will be bringing Chinho with us.. I'm sure the gang will not believe in us if we say that we just adopted him..

 

 

TOP already went back in Korea. He just stayed here for three weeks..

 

 

Seunghyun is even questioning me if I was sure that we adopted Chinho.. And he said to me that the kid look so much like Jiyong.. And I just can't say that Chinho is Dara and Jiyong's son, right? It will be pure chaos..

 

 

"Unnie.. What color is the best?" CL asked me as she held two colors in front of me.

 

 

"Why are you asking me, CL? You're good at this.. Just go with your instinct.." I said..

 

 

"But I can't mess this up.. This will be my example piece. And I need to impress the board with my designs.." CL said frustratingly..

 

 

"You're changing company?" I asked.. Chaerin is already working at the best fashion line here in New York. Why must she change company?

 

 

"Aniyo.. I'm applying in Korea.. So when we got back, I already have a job waiting for me there.." CL explained..

 

 

"Bommie unnie! YG Entertainment called me! They said they wanted me to be their choreographer.. Yehey!!" Minzy exclaimed while jumping up and down due to excitement..

 

 

"It's still too long before we go back, guys..." I said.. We still have six months..

 

 

"The early bird catches the worm, unnie.." Minzy winked at me and went back to her room.

 

 

I already asked the company I'm working for if they could assign me in our branch in Korea.. But I still didn't get a response. I'll just look for a job there...

 

 

"Bommie... Chinho wants you to sing for him.." Dara said as she went to the living room carrying her son...

 

 

"Baby.. Want mommy CL to sing for you?" Chinho just shook his head.. Dara set him down and the kid went to me and sat on my lap..

 

 

"I'll dance for you, baby Chinho.. Mommy Minzy will dance for you." Minzy said as she stood in front of me while doing some of her moves..

 

 

"I don't want.. I want mommy Bom to sing for me.." He said as he looked up at me.. I smiled..

 

 

"But why? I have a great voice just like your mommy Bom.." CL whined as she put aside what she is doing and entertained our angel. CL then started singing.... Chinho immediately covered his ears and stuck his tongue..

 

 

"Hul!" CL faked a sob and leaned on Dara's shoulders..

 

 

"Look at my dance, baby.. I could teach you how to dance.." Minzy once again danced in front of us.. Chinho then covered his eyes and burried his face on my neck..

 

 

We all laugh at his cuteness. "Arasso.. Mommy Bom will sing a song for baby Chinho.." I started singing and the child in my arms fell asleep. I looked at Dara and saw that she is staring lovingly at her son..

 

 

****

 

 

"Are you sure you can go back now in Korea, Ssantokki?" I asked her as I put down Chinho on their bed. I sat down at the side of the bed while Dara sat beside me..

 

 

"I still don't know, Bommie.. I'm afraid once they see Chinho, they will never believe us if we say that we just adopted Chinho.." Dara said as she stared at the picture of her and her son..

 

 

"We can always find some ways, Dara.." She just sighed..

 

 

After some time, something brilliant crossed my mind.. I suggested it to Dara and her eyes widen but later, she agreed with me..

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I softly knocked on my boss' door. When I heard him say 'come in' I let myself in.. Donghae is just sitting in his swivel chair playing some games on his cellphone.. I cleared my throat for him to notice me.. When he looked up, a playful smile is tagged on his face..

 

 

"What do you need, Ssantokki?" He asked as he put down his cellphone..

 

 

"I need your help, Donghae-ah.." I said sweetly to him..

 

 

"Ohhhh... The great Sandara Park needs my help.." He said teasingly.. I can't be pissed with him.. I need his help.. I badly needed it..

 

 

"Please?" I plead..

 

 

"What is it?" He stopped his playfulness aura when he realized that I meant serious..

 

 

"You're my friend, right?" I asked.. I looked at him and he nodded at me..

 

 

"You're going to Korea with me, right?" I asked again.. He just nodded his head with his eyebrow crossed..

 

 

"Well, I...... Can you pretend that you're Chinho's appa and my boyfriend..?" I asked.. Bom suggested this to me so once the gang will see Chinho, I will introduce Donghae as his father so they won't have any suspicions at all.

 

 

Donghae just looked at me with wide eyes.. Not believing what I just said..

 

 

"Please, Donghae.." I pleaded again..

 

 

"Why?" He asked..

 

 

"Because I need to introduce someone as Chinho's father so my friends back in Korea won't be suspicious.." I explained.. Hoping he will help me..

 

 

He was in deep thought while I just stood there, nervous..

 

 

"Okay..." He said.. He then stood up and gave me a thumbs up.. I ran to him and hugged him..

 

 

"Thank you.. Thank you, Donghae-ah.." I said..

 

 

"But you need to treat me ramen every day.." He said as he wiggled his finger in front of me..

 

 

I nodded my head and uttered my thanks again.. There.. Problem solved..

 

 

------------------------------

Donghae is going to pretend to be Chinho's appa!

Wohooooo!

Maybe I should put now a teaser for every chapter..?

What do you think, guys?? :*