Chapter 18

Forevermore

 

After 7 years....

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

"Don't run too fast, Chinho-ah." I warned Dara's angel as he ran freely at the central park.

 

 

It's my free at work today. And Dara has work so I took the initiative to take Chinho out on this good day. The maknaes have work today..

 

 

"Mommy Bom... I want to eat ice cream.." The seven year old kid went beside me and batted his eyelash and made a puppy eyes courtesy of his mom.

 

 

"Arasso. But let mommy Bom wipes the sweat off your back first, okay?" I said sweetly as I digged in the duffle bag I brought which contains all Chinho's things. I pulled out a towel and started wiping Chinho's back.

 

 

"Mommy Bom.. What time is Mommy Chaerin and Mommy Minzy going to be home? I want to play with them..." He said as he looked at the other kids playing in the park..

 

 

"They'll be home soon, Chinho-ah.." I said... I took off his shirt and replaced it with a new one.

 

 

"Mommy Bom... You don't have work today??" Aigooo. This kid has so many questions in his mind.

 

 

"I don't have work today, baby." I said.

 

 

"Why?" He asked again as he faced me.

 

 

"It's because I want to play with you today.." I said as I kissed his cheek..

 

 

"Chincha??" He asked with round eyes..

 

 

"Hmmm." I nodded.. "Let's go get that ice cream of yours, okay?" I said as I held his little hand and went to the nearest ice cream house..

 

 

"Yehey..." He said as he jumped up and down excitedly..

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

We are now in the comforts of our apartment while watching some cartoons Chinho loves. I looked at the clock and stood up. Time to talk with Seunghyun..

 

 

We have been together for seven years now. I never thought that we'll last this long.. I hope we'll last forever.

 

 

"Hey babe, how are you?" TOP asked as soon as my face was shown on the camera. I smiled.

 

 

"I'm fine.." I said.

 

 

"Why do you look so tired?"

 

 

"I took Chinho out for a walk at the park." TOP knew Chinho. But he doesn't know that he is Dara's son. We just said that we adopted him because he is so cute. And thankfully, he believed.

 

 

"Oh.. That kid.. Can I talk to him?" He said..

 

 

"Wait. I'll look for him." I said as I stood up and went to the living room only to see the little angel sleeping on the couch. Tsk.. He is just like his mother, he can doze off anywhere.. I went back at the front of the computer.

 

 

"He is sleeping.. He must be very tired because he played a little bit at the park.." I said as the man on the screen nodded his head..

 

 

"I'll bring him to his room now, babe. I'll talk to you later.. Bye. Take care of yourself. I love you..." I said as I went nearer the camera and motioned my lips into a kissing one and produced a smooch sound.

 

 

"Arasso. I'll review now.. Take a rest, babe. I love you more.." He said as he kissed me through the screen. And the call ended..

 

 

I smiled as I closed the computer and went to the living room. I lifted up Chinho and carried him to his and his mom's room.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I excitedly went home when the clock strikes eight. A smile is visible on my face as I envision my son's face.

 

 

Park Chinho.. That's my son. The meaning of his name is just like what he meant to my life. Precious and goodness. He is my most precious angel. And he is the best that ever happened in my life.

 

 

As I entered our apartment, I saw Minzy watching TV.

 

 

"Hi, unnie.. There are some kimchi in the refrigerator if you want to eat." Minzy said as she smiled at me..

 

 

"I already ate, Minkki-ah.. Thanks.." I said then went to our bedroom.

 

 

"Mommy Chaerin, do you know who my appa is?" I heard my son asked CL. I stopped on the doorway of our room when I heard him.

 

 

For the past seven years, Chinho-ah never asked for his dad.. What made him curious now??

 

 

"Uhhhm.. Your appa is at the other part of this world working for you and your omma." Chaerin explained.

 

 

"Does he know I exist?" For a seven year old kid, my son is sure smart. Or more like a genius...

 

 

"I--uh.. Of course!" Chaerin exclaimed..

 

 

"Then why is he not here with us?" My son asked sadly.. That's my cue to enter..

 

 

"Chinho, baby.. Omma's here.." I said as I smiled and spread my arms waiting for my son to hug me.

 

 

"Omma!" He said as he jumped out of the bed and ran towards me. He hugged me tight and kissed my cheek..

 

 

"You're interrogating your mommy Chaerin again?" I asked as I ruffled his hair as I look apologetically at CL...

 

 

"Aniyo, omma. I was just asking mommy CL is she knew my appa." He said as he looked up at me. I guided her again towards the bed and I sat beside Chaerin...

 

 

"Of course, mommy CL knew your appa. Your appa, me, mommy Bom, mommy Chaerin and mommy Minzy were friends since way back then." I said as I looked at CL...

 

 

"Then where is appa, omma?" He asked...

 

 

"Just as what your mommy CL said, he is at the other part of the world working for you and me. Why the sudden curiosity, Chinho-ah?" I asked..

 

 

"On our drawing class, my entire classmate drew their family. They all have drawn their dad holding their hand.." He explained and I can't help but to be sad..

 

 

"Can I see what you drew, Chinho-ah?" I asked. He nodded and went out of the bed and towads his things..

 

 

"Here, omma." He said as he handed me a piece of paper..

 

 

I looked at it and saw my son's drawing. He drew himself in the middle of me and Bom while CL is beside Bom and Minzy is beside me. I handed to CL the drawing as I held my son's face.

 

 

"I love you, baby.. Don't ever forget that, okay?" I said as I kissed his forehead.

 

 

"I love you too, omma. And I also love mommy CL, mommy Bom and mommy Minzy.. And I also love appa." He said as he counted all the people he mentioned with his little fingers..

 

 

"Neh.. It's already you're bedtime, baby. Your omma is here now to tuck you in. Good night, baby." CL said as he stood up from the bed and kissed both sides of Chinho's cheeks.

 

 

"God night, mommy CL." Chinho said.

 

 

CL then went out of the room. I stood up from the bed and got some clothes on our cabinet. Before going to the bathroom, I looked at Chinho..

 

"Baby, omma will just change clothes, okay? I'll be back." I said as I went out of our room and went to the bathroom..

 

 

When I got back on our room, my angel is already asleep. I went to the bed and sat at his side. I stared at his peaceful sleeping and face and my best friend's face flashed in my mind. I sighed. Chinho really looked like his father. The only thing that he got from me is my lips. There is no denying that he is Kwon Jiyong's son. That's why I was afraid when Seunghyun saw him on the camera while talking to Bom. 

 

 

I looked again at his face..

 

 

"How can I forget about your father, Chinho-ah? When just by looking at your face, I see him.. You just look like you father, baby.. And sorry if omma lied to you thay he knows that you exist.. I'm sorry baby.."

 

 

I said silently.. A tear fell on my face as the familiar feeling hit my heart while looking at my son's sleeping form. This is also the feeling that rushed to me when I stated at Jiyong's sleeping form. The undying love that rushed to every part of my body..

 

 

"I love you, baby.. As well as your appa." I bent down and kissed his forehead and brought the blanket just above his chin and laid down beside my little Ji.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

I wonder when is the time that Jiyong will know that he has a son.. :)

So excited for that to happen..