Chapter 15

Forevermore

 

Bom's POV

 

 

It's been a month since Dara and I arrived at our apartment in New York. It's not as big as the one we have in Korea but this works. We can always rent a bigger one once Chaerin and Minzy arrived.

 

 

Dara and I applied for a part time work at a convinient store near our apartment. We have to earn money for stuffs.

 

 

I've been noticing that something's off with Dara lately. She has been cranky lately, and she also craves for apples. She can survive the whole day just by eating a dozen of apples and she has been a late riser lately.

 

 

Her symptoms shows that of a pregnant woman, and It would be impossible that Dara would be pregnant when she doesn't even have a boyfriend to start with, right? Maybe she is still adjusting to the new environment.

 

 

"Unnie!" I heard maknae exclaimed excitedly as soon as my face pops on the camera. This is the first time that we'll talk to the maknaes so I bet they are excited as hell.

 

 

"Omo, Minzy-ah.. I missed you already.." I said as I stared at the computer screen showing Minzy's face..

 

 

“I missed you too, unnie.." Minzy said as she tried to hold back the tears that are threatening to fall from the maknae's eyes.

 

 

CL's POV

 

 

I was just beside Minzy while she she talk to Bom unnie on skype. She really missed the two unnies and I also missed them..

 

 

"Aigooo.. Minkki-ah... Don't cry.." I heard Bom unnie said as the maknae secretly wiped the tears that fell. I smiled at the sight of them.

 

 

"Bommie unnie.. I missed you.. As well as Dara unnie." I said as I let myself be seen in the camera.

 

 

"Where is Dara unnie by the way, unnie?" Minzy said as she was snifling.

 

 

"She's at the bedroom. She just woke up.. Wait. I'll call her.." Bom unnie said as she turned around, away from the camera and called Dara unnie.

 

 

We can see Dara unnie as she stepped out of their bedroom. She walks grogily towards Bom unnie. Is it just me or Dara unnie looks so tired? Her face fell as if she is carrying something big.

 

 

And even before she got to where Bom unnie, I saw her body slowly collapsed on the floor.

 

 

"Dara unnie!!" I quickly shouted looking at Dara unnie's body on the floor, unconsious.

 

 

Bom unnie, startled with my shouting, quickly composed herself and looked at her back.

 

 

"Dara!" Bom unnie immediately stood up, the call is completely forgotten, and went towards Dara unnie and bent down. She examined Dara unnie.

 

 

"Bommie unnie, is Dara unnie okay?" Little Minzy asked, completely shaken from what she just saw.

 

 

Bom unnie stood up and went in front of the camera. "I'll talk to you later, maknaes. I'll just take care of your Dara unne. I'll bring her to the hospital so you don't have to worry. Bye." Bom unnie ended the call and all we can see now is a clear computer screen.

 

 

What just happened? I hope Dara unnie's okay.. I hope it's nothing serious.

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

When I saw Dara's body lying on the floor, I immediately went to her. Panic is all over my system. This is the first time Dara has ever fainted. Even if she's as tired as hell.

 

 

I quickly composed myself and decided that I should bring Dara to the hospital.

 

 

I called for a taxi and when the doorbell rang, I opened the door and asked the driver if he could help me bring Dara to his car. He agreed and he lifted Dara's thin frame and went inside the taxi headed for the nearest hospital.

 

 

***********

 

 

"How is she, Doctor?" I asked the doctor as soon as she approached me.

 

 

"She is fine. She just needed to rest." Doctor reassured me.

 

 

"But why did she faint?" I asked.

 

 

"It's normal on her situation.."

 

 

"Situation??"

 

 

"You don't know? Well, your sister is two weeks pregnant." The doctor smiled at me and excused herself saying that she has to do her rounds.

 

 

I was rooted on my spot. Dara is pregnant. How can this happen? She hasn’t mentioned to me that she has a boyfriend. How can Dara keep something like this from me?

 

 

A nurse went out of Dara's room announcing that the patient is awake already. I went inside her room and saw that she has a confusion written all over her face.

 

 

"You have so many things to explain to me, Dara-yah..." I said as I looked directly in her eyes.

 

 

"What?" She asked..

 

 

"You have not been honest to me, Dara. I thought you hated secrets? Yet here you are keeping something from me." I said as I couldn't hide the hurt in my voice.

 

 

"I've told you everything there is to tell, Bommie-ah. I haven't kept something from you, I promise.." She said.

 

 

"But what about the doctor said...?" I asked in confusion..

 

 

"What did the doctor said, Bom?" She asked me.

 

 

"She said that you're two weeks pregnant.."

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

"She said the you're two weeks pregnant.." My world suddenly stopped.

 

 

I'm pregnant?  I asked myself.. But I don't have any boyfriend and its impossible for m t--

 

 

My thoughts was suddenly put to a halt when memories of what happened the night before I left Korea came rushing back in my head.

 

 

Oh my gosh!

 

 

It's imposibble. It's not even posible. I just did it with him for just one time. This isn't happening to me.. I thought as I broke into sobs which startled Bom.

 

 

"What happened, Dara? You can tell me everything.." Bom said as she went to me and hugged me tight.

 

 

After my sobs got lighter, I composed and redied myself to tell Bom the whole story.. And my tears just can't help but fall as I recall how I gave myself to the man I love the most. 

 

 

As I finished my story, I was crying heavily and I couldn't speak properly. Bom hugged me again and tapped my shoulders.

 

 

"Hushh.. Stop crying now, Ssantokki.. It's not good for the baby." She said as she pulled away slightly from our hug and smiled at me reassuringly..

 

 

"I'm sorry, Bom. I'm sorry if I had to drag you into this mess. I'm sorry for being a burden to you. I'm sorry.." I said as I tried to hold back the tears that are threatening to fall.

 

 

"Yah! Stop saying sorry, already.. My ears are about to explode from the words because of you.. And you're not being a burden to me, arasso.. Now, what should we name the baby?" Bom asked me excitedly and I can't but to laugh at her craziness.

 

 

Who would think about a baby's name when you're just two weeks pregnant and you don't even know what the gender is?.... It's Park Bom. I thought while laughing my heart out with my treasured friend.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

Another update for you guys.. :))

 

 

myjoyce1968: Don't worry.. 

That event is in my plot.. :)

It will happen... soon.. ;)